blackdevil0742
June 22, 2005, 12:19 pm
that's nice :P

FliesLikeABrick
June 22, 2005, 12:54 pm
last night there was "Chakra's lover" playing in my server

Mini Man
June 22, 2005, 3:58 pm
lol could be Charka, just looking for attention :p, or just some person who can't think of his own name....

LazehBoi
June 22, 2005, 5:51 pm
Yeah. Because people from the UK get pings lower than 100 when playing on American servers.
it's probably some random duder.

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 6:10 pm
lol. low ping but yuk has over 200... lol.

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 6:38 pm
cuz he lives in Hong Kong...
great to see that someone has fans.. if u are ur own fan thats ok too :P

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 7:35 pm
^oh yeah huh. oops.

Raptor
June 23, 2005, 12:21 am
quote:Originally posted by Psychocuz he lives in Hong Kong...
great to see that someone has fans.. if u are ur own fan thats ok too :P

I didn't noticed that he lived in Honk Kong *hits head on the keyboard*

The Certified Psychopath
June 23, 2005, 3:25 am
That's stupid. It clearly says so on the left side of the screen.
yukwunhang
Captain

Hong Kong
317 Posts

Only a fool could miss it. You phail.

And I shudder at the thought of people actually having fans.

FliesLikeABrick
June 23, 2005, 3:32 am
except chakra and chakra's lover were in my server at the same time...

after this --> http://ww2.u13.net/host/chakra/ how can you not love him?

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 3:32 am
I've had about 6 people recognize me from here on random servers asking when one mod or another would be done :p

Chakra`
June 23, 2005, 3:45 am
... @ that mp3 of me.

Could've at least said who I was talking about in it ¬_¬

As for the identity of this MAD MAN, i am clueless.

I can only say he is most likely american, as I have witnessed him with low pings on U13. I took it as quite suprise to see him(or her...hah) there before I, and can only describe the character as eccentric, humourous and with reasonable skill.

What I may have done to deserve such devoted attention is not beyond me, seeing as i'm just fantabulous, and have left quite a solid mark on you buggers for the past 2 years. Although i'm still waiting for an official fanclub, website, and forum.

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 3:48 am
I dont know u, but I love u already ^^

bond_james_bond
June 23, 2005, 3:49 am
It's that paparazzi thing!! It was mentioned on my website and it has become a reality!! AAAAaaaaaaaaaAAaaaa!!11!!11!!@1@!2!11!!

n00bface
June 23, 2005, 4:13 am
Chakra's #1 fan is a forum member by the name of 'Ivan0'. He was never even a suspect, but the evidence provided by my Crime Lab has proven my statement.

My Bureau of Investigation will do our best to find this man and question him, as well as grant Chakra a temporary or permanent restraining order on him[1].

n00bface,
Soldat Night-Shift Investigation Leader

[1]: Conclusive evidence (Provided by Kazuki) has proved that this man, Ivan0, could potentionally be a huge disaster if he establishes close enough contact with Chakra.

Update (6/22/05 @ 10:15PM): New evidence also shows that Ivan0 has also gone by the aliases 'Commissar Ibram Gaunt', '....' and 'Chakra Lover'

Update (6/22/05 @ 10:19PM): New evidence has emerged that our original suspect is NOT 'Chakra's #1 Fan'. He is still our prime suspect for the beholder of the aliases 'Commissar Ibram Gaunt', '....' and 'Chakra Lover'. The search parties involved in this investigation have been assigned a broader search area. This man will be caught.

Update (6/22/05 @ 10:22PM): There are certain members of my Bureau of Investigation who deserve to be credited specially for their outstanding work in this ongoing investigation, their names include, but are not limited to:

Kazuki
FliesLikeABrick

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 4:52 am
very nice work of u and ur crime lab -_-

STEELIX
June 23, 2005, 10:34 am
Jolly good.

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 3:45 pm
quote: Chakra's #1 fan is a forum member by the name of 'Ivan0'. He was never even a suspect, but the evidence provided by my Crime Lab has proven my statement.

My Bureau of Investigation will do our best to find this man and question him, as well as grant Chakra a temporary or permanent restraining order on him[1].

n00bface,

[1]: Conclusive evidence (Provided by Kazuki) has proved that this man, Ivan0, could potentionally be a huge disaster if he establishes close enough contact with Chakra.

Update (6/22/05 @ 10:15PM): New evidence also shows that Ivan0 has also gone by the aliases 'Commissar Ibram Gaunt', '....' and 'Chakra Lover'

Update (6/22/05 @ 10:19PM): New evidence has emerged that our original suspect is NOT 'Chakra's #1 Fan'. He is still our prime suspect for the beholder of the aliases 'Commissar Ibram Gaunt', '....' and 'Chakra Lover'. The search parties involved in this investigation have been assigned a broader search area. This man will be caught.

Update (6/22/05 @ 10:22PM): There are certain members of my Bureau of Investigation who deserve to be credited specially for their outstanding work in this ongoing investigation, their names include, but are not limited to:

Kazuki
FliesLikeABrick

wow. lol.

Chakra`
June 23, 2005, 3:47 pm
Chakra's Angels. Ba-ba-ba-bahhhhhhhhh bada-daaaaaaaa...

lastpatriot
June 23, 2005, 5:58 pm
The C team.

i am ahab
June 24, 2005, 5:07 pm
convicted of crimes of passion they did not commit...

blazing up in a black convertable 1960's mini with red go faster stripes...

.alex.oner.
June 24, 2005, 8:11 pm
everyone <3's Chakra.. but obviously somone has taken it a bit too far :/

Zero72
June 24, 2005, 8:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceChakra's #1 fan is a forum member by the name of 'Ivan0'. He was never even a suspect, but the evidence provided by my Crime Lab has proven my statement.

n00bface,

Kazuki
FliesLikeABrick
Whoa. Alarming.

Raptor
June 24, 2005, 11:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Certified PsychopathThat's stupid. It clearly says so on the left side of the screen.
yukwunhang
Captain

Hong Kong
317 Posts

Only a fool could miss it. You phail.

And I shudder at the thought of people actually having fans.

I don't care about the stats of people, so I don't see that...

bond_james_bond
June 27, 2005, 1:12 pm
Now we need a couple of DNA tests...

xSyneXx
July 5, 2005, 8:25 am
Egh, I did horrible that match.

Five kills to fourteen deaths...