( search forums )
Warhammer 40k mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
totalcommander
June 22, 2005, 10:13 am
hey

im writing this to get help
i cant draw guns or gosteks, there for i would ask you to help me making a mod with warhammer 40000 as the theme

anybody willing to help, i can get pictures of the armor and weapons

-Total Commander

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 10:23 am
I'm making one at the moment.

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 5:58 pm
omg... stalky finish that fast!!! I WANT...

Fangus Deef
June 23, 2005, 12:27 am
i like how people make mods of the same games over and over and over and over and over.

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 1:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Fangus Deefi like how people make mods of the same games over and over and over and over and over.

I like how no-one has actually released a 40k mod yet. I've made about 3 but I lost them all in unexpected computer formats before I finished and released them.

Anyway.

PAY ATTENTION TO ME

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 3:10 pm
^omg...

can you make the storm bolter for the deagles?

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 3:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00d^omg...

can you make the storm bolter for the deagles?

No, bolt weapons are too fat to work. The weapons-gfx would be all screwy. The eagles will be 2x Shuriken Pistol.

totalcommander
June 23, 2005, 6:15 pm
damn, i like your style, but could you use one of those new weapon change things

then you could make both a eldar and a guard mod??

-Total Commander

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 6:23 pm
No, I can't code, so I can't make a configuration program.

totalcommander
June 27, 2005, 10:21 pm
damn, maybe i we could talk to one of the few who have released a "weapon-changer-thingy" and then we could make wh40k mod for his mod??

-Total Commander

SPARTAN_III
June 28, 2005, 12:13 pm
ask ivan to let you use his. btw gimmie a pic, i'll do ints

totalcommander
June 30, 2005, 7:23 pm
ints?? ill give you a pic, you got messenger??

-Total Commander

Necron_lord
July 7, 2005, 7:36 pm
i have been looking for any warhammer 40k mods u should make the law a guass flayer would look really cool and if u get that mod running plz AIM me mine is on my profile thx looking forward to it

Necron_lord
July 7, 2005, 7:42 pm
ive seen a real great interface at self kill and as for the triple post i didnt know that it was coming up it said it wasnt

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 7:43 pm
Delete two of them

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 8:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by Necron_lordi have been looking for any warhammer 40k mods u should make the law a guass flayer would look really cool and if u get that mod running plz AIM me mine is on my profile thx looking forward to it

No.

And I don't use AIM.

wunderbear
July 11, 2005, 6:51 pm
why not a gauss flayer? It could be the barrett. (One hit kills? Yep. accurate? You betcha)

Droopy
July 13, 2005, 9:52 am
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/default.htm

Maybe you can find something usefull here, in case you havent looked it up yourself. I'm a fan of Warhammer universe(especialy 40k) and have tried to make a mod myself but it didint work out.
By the way, when the new version comes out, there will be an option for 2 different teams(different gostek files, you know of this). Which two races did you choose?

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 10:43 am
Droopy, I'm concentrating on this topic now: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=25266&whichpage=1 so post all questions in there.

Imperial Guard and Eldar gostek, by the way :)

SPARTAN_III
July 13, 2005, 10:51 am
oops didnt see the int at soldatmods.tk. just use that one, if ure not allowed to i might take a shot.