( search forums )
berserker game mode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
zyxstand
June 22, 2005, 9:24 pm
this is another all vs one idea (like rambo) except in rambo mode, many ppl (including me) use barrets or m79 (one hit killers) to kill the bow and then get the bow...this idea is kinda like that except for its unique solution to that problem:

in the beginning of the game a berserker box appears on a random place, and someone has to be the first to get it and become the berserker. preferably with machine gun (or ruger) rather than m79 or barret since spraying guns work better in berserk! now when someone kills the berserk.guy he becomes it and then with which ever gun he has. this will prevent ppl from getting barrets or m79!

this can be the same setup for a game with predator box instead of berserker box - general rules apply (though this has been suggested before!)

Meandor
June 23, 2005, 8:07 pm
Well, that's what the little checkboxes with weapons names next to them in options page are there for.

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 9:45 pm
dont know... I dont play rambomatch mutch, and I would certainly not play this mutch either. (yes I know I spell much wrong)

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 6:51 am
or you could just turn off barets and m79 before you make your rambo server..problem solved. But for this new game mode in general..you should still be able to choose whatever kind of weapon you want

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 11:55 am
I usually have no problem with getting killed by '79s and Barrets. They do a good job...although I prefer Deagles in Rambomatch.