( search forums )
whats the most common mod?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Pwnzor
June 23, 2005, 12:08 am
im wondering what the most common and popular mod is?

currently im using the CS mod which is very very nice, I would like to use a mod alot of people mostly use (other than the one the game comes with)

64-bit Cookie
June 23, 2005, 12:10 am
I prefer the Mech Mod. Its very nice. Usually people go with CS mod.

Raptor
June 23, 2005, 12:17 am
I like the Star Wars Mod... It is really cool!

papasurf31
June 23, 2005, 8:03 pm
Well, according ot Soldatmods.tk, HaloXP has been the most downloaded mod there. Good if you're a halo fan.

SPARTAN_III
June 28, 2005, 12:20 pm
i love the mecha soldat mod, i am the law with the AK now

Fangus Deef
June 29, 2005, 1:07 am
of all time it's Henchin Axis. greatest goddamn mod for soldat i've seen.

caliber
June 30, 2005, 12:13 am
The best mod there can ever be is a mixed one. Guns from different mods mixed up, thats what i use.

karmazon
June 30, 2005, 1:10 am
quote:Originally posted by Fangus Deefof all time it's Henchin Axis. greatest goddamn mod for soldat i've seen.

definetely

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 1:40 am
Wah, my spec ops mod is'nt popular :( Although its only been out a week or so :p

Captain Ben
June 30, 2005, 4:32 am
I mod all of my own stuff, but being the computer n00b I am I never get around to releasing them.
Right now, my knife is a coaster, and I have dual coaster-lanchers! I got the idea from Feild Marshall.

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 5:05 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMWah, my spec ops mod is'nt popular :( Although its only been out a week or so :p
I was just on my way to this thread to mention that it's probably now my favorite mod. Or maybe tied with a couple others. =P

Namely, the H&K mod by Serial Killer, and Urhos' Tom Clancey mod.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 3:01 pm
I dunno I like a lot of mods and switch them out roughly every 3 weeks. Some of mah favs are: Goldeneye mod by Zero72, Spec Ops mod by FM, Soulsnipa's SW mod, and a few others. I also like dif interfaces, but mostly I stick with Clockwork God by wasshisname... Meandor. They're all really cool, IMO, so thanks for makin' em and keep on truckin'!!!!

EspaceeMegadeth
July 7, 2005, 9:19 pm
I'm using tom clancy's mod(urhos) and cs mod by serial killer

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 11:42 am
cod (beta) by anzbl00d

wunderbear
July 11, 2005, 6:47 pm
I use Replacement Killers as my Default soldat, it looks so much cooler. (It does. Adopt it as the standard, Michal!)

And of course, there's the all conquering Mecha Soldat mod.

That is, until the Metal Slug and WH40K mods come out. :D

Rhombus
July 12, 2005, 12:31 pm
and of course, there's my unfinished mod. I might start creating some stuff for that one again later on... I do know a lot of ppl really like it (at least the ppl who took a look at it XD), but since I'll prolly buy WoW after the holidays, im not sure if I'll continue mine. Crap here I am making an advertisement again :s

System_Decay
July 12, 2005, 11:57 pm
Two of my favoirte mods are Henchin axis and Special forces 2.0

Hoodlum
July 13, 2005, 12:13 am
Mmm, I would say the Mecha Soldat Mod.

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 2:13 am
quote:Originally posted by System_DecayTwo of my favoirte mods are Henchin axis and Special forces 2.0

You mean my special Operations mod? Or somthing else, if its mine its version 1.2 :p

System_Decay
July 14, 2005, 1:48 am
How come I knew you were going to say that Field Marshal, Do you think Because I'm low on posts I don't know my mods, Special forces 2.0 is a mod made by a guy named Zero, Btw I did try your mod I don't like duals and the sounds you used but I'm pretty picky for mods Henchin axis special forces 2.0 and CS-S mod is the ones I played longest with
I always end up going back to original usually because of sounds.

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 2:17 am
quote: How come I knew you were going to say that Field Marshal, Do you think Because I'm low on posts I don't know my mods, Special forces 2.0 is a mod made by a guy

What kind of statement is that? When have I ever treated a new member wrongfully? You cant even answer that, because you dont know me, so you're doing the exact thing you're accusing me of! Unless a new member needs correction I dont give it. If you look at my post again I was asking you, and to save on spamming I told you what my version was incase you were talking about mine. I suggest you think about the things you're going to say before you say them, and get rid of that attitude. If you feel you're being treated like a forum n00b then examine the way you act and see if it needs improvment.

I dont expecta reply post, so just take what I said and think about it. And dont think that I'm thinking I "won" anything. This has nothing to do with that.

System_Decay
July 14, 2005, 3:22 am
Next time you post your spam you should do some research son, naa you just went right ahead and said "you mean my special ops mod" If you want less spam stop the provokes do some research enough said

Fangus Deef
July 14, 2005, 3:29 am
/sdewith system decay.

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 4:24 am
quote:Originally posted by System_DecayNext time you post your spam you should do some research son, naa you just went right ahead and said "you mean my special ops mod" If you want less spam stop the provokes do some research enough said

Oh good grief. . .You thought I meant it like that? I'm sorry, I meant it honsetly like a quiestion. I can see why you got mad. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was'nt assuming you got it wrong, Thats just the way I was asking. And It was'nt spam, I was honestly wondering.

This is why you're not suppose to flame etc, cause you cant see the persons face or hear their voice, and you can get in big trouble like that :p

System_Decay
July 14, 2005, 4:33 am
Hey no hard feelings I just kinda got mad and felt you were telling me I don't know what I'm talking about I knew I'd get that from you because the names do look alike which is why i added 2.0 thinking maybe that would tell you it wasn't yours, but anyways sorry for all this i misunderstood as well http://www.soldatmods.tk/ the special forces 2.0 is hosted here if intrested.

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 4:35 am
quote:Originally posted by System_DecayHey no hard feelings I just kinda got mad and felt you were telling me I don't know what I'm talking about I knew I'd get that from you because the names do look alike which is why i added 2.0 thinking maybe that would tell you it wasn't yours, but anyways sorry for all this i misunderstood as well http://www.soldatmods.tk/ the special forces 2.0 is hosted here if intrested.

No hard feelings either, Glad that got straightend out. Yeah I did'nt mean it to sound like that at all. I try never to do that to people cause I would'nt want it done to me. I've just never seen another special forces mod so I was just askin. I'll check out da link

System_Decay
July 14, 2005, 4:41 am
Heh, but I have been watching Soldat Forums and trying all soldat community's mods for about 2 years, I never wanted to post because Ive had a fair amount of mistreatments in the past but I took enough courage to start posting on these forums because I'm really a die hard fan of Soldat.

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 4:43 am
I was here awhile behind the scenes too ;) Glad you decided to join =)

You like Metal Slug? :p

System_Decay
July 14, 2005, 4:45 am
Yes Infact I do I have played a few on NEO-GEO Pretty fun 2D shooters contra style Nice sig and ava btw :P

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 6:19 pm
starwarrs mod