( search forums )
Crazy Frog: DIE!!!!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
mickle89
June 23, 2005, 11:21 am
Excuse my language but:

I (Please refrain from swearing)ing hate that (Please refrain from swearing)ing crazy frog. The ringtone is gay, the frog is gay. No matter what channel on TV, all you hear is it's (Please refrain from swearing)ing constipated tune with some poofter saying text 541798 fot the Crazy Frog. Anyone with the ring tone should be shot instantly. What the (Please refrain from swearing), it's a frog taking a (Please refrain from swearing)ing (Please refrain from swearing). I heard a (Please refrain from swearing)ing music single is coming out soon. If I ask what it's called, say it's called '(Please refrain from swearing)ing gay piece of (Please refrain from swearing) crazy gay arse frog ring tone (Please refrain from swearing) song.'

EDIT: ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH, I just went to soldatmods.tk and guess wat pops up -- "Jamster, free ring tones for your mobile" with a picture of that (Please refrain from swearing)ing crazy frog.

Goofy_92
June 23, 2005, 11:36 am
Crazy Frog is 14|V|3.

blackdevil0742
June 23, 2005, 12:17 pm
i hate it 2. It's so annoying...

DeMonIc
June 23, 2005, 1:15 pm
#crazyfrog @ quakenet.
The official hate chan. This is becoming a trend too.

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 1:32 pm
http://anticrazyfrog.atspace.com/

[IMAGE]

Join the many others...

?
June 23, 2005, 2:46 pm
I do hate that frog...

Michal
June 23, 2005, 3:35 pm
hmm I've never seen crazy frog on TV (lucky me I have antenna :P), but I've seen a few web site ads.

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 3:40 pm
only saw it once. seems annoying enough. glad i dont hear it alot.

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 4:18 pm
MTV is frikin infested with it. one time, I saw it run 3 times IN A ROW. thats when I decided to cut down on MTV till they pull themselves together :P

Maxx
June 23, 2005, 4:22 pm
I liked more when it was that insanity test/stare at this racecar thing.
That was actually funny.

Now it must die.

?
June 23, 2005, 4:25 pm
Waking up to that is worse than waking up to the beauty and the best song, or a wierd al cd skipping

LazehBoi
June 23, 2005, 4:42 pm
HULK SMASH PUNY FROG PENIS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHHHH
Seriously. Why the hell did they bother making a penis?

Cookie.
June 23, 2005, 5:04 pm
I like the crazy frog ^__^

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 6:15 pm
DIE

b00stA
June 23, 2005, 6:17 pm
Stop watching TV if you don't like it?
Seems to work for me.

Edit: Does anyone actually remember the "frog" and the original voice of it BEFORE they abused it for those ads?
The formula 1 pic with the sound in the background? The video which came out some time later?
It used to be funny :)

LazehBoi
June 23, 2005, 7:03 pm
Indeed it was.
It's not only on the TV... I see it on so many websites...

Droopy
June 23, 2005, 10:20 pm
MTV EUROPE doesnt show that crap. But Viva does.

Hate.. Frog.. Must.. Kill.. (Please refrain from swearing)!

Hitman
June 23, 2005, 11:09 pm
quote:Edit: Does anyone actually remember the "frog" and the original voice of it BEFORE they abused it for those ads?
The formula 1 pic with the sound in the background? The video which came out some time later?
It used to be funny :)Yes; www.very.de

At first it was funny, and then it just got annoying. I don't know what they're trying to do with the whole 'Techno/Trance-Remix'...but if they're trying to appeal to us Ravers...it's not working.

Embarrassingly enough, I downloaded a Trance album the other week and that Crazy Frog remix song was on it. The moment I saw it I deleted the whole album, if it had that on it, the rest was bound to be s**t.

Cookie.
June 24, 2005, 1:40 am
Its the Beverly Hills Cop theme remixed with a two stroke engine sound :\

If you don't like Beverly Hill's Cop... I don't like you! Rawr!!! >:| GRRRFACE >:|

Go away HATMAN!

Edit
The remix of the Crazy frog is good too :'(

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 1:46 am
I only like the dude who tries to kill him in the commercial.

Captain Ben
June 24, 2005, 4:30 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stAStop watching TV if you don't like it?
Seems to work for me.

Edit: Does anyone actually remember the "frog" and the original voice of it BEFORE they abused it for those ads?
It used to be funny :)

Ah, the good old days, when you chose to listen to it.
I'm guessing you've all heard the 'Party Bee' and 'Farting Monkeys'?

Droopy
June 24, 2005, 12:18 pm
And Sweety. For some bizare reason people love them all. There was a time in school when everybody had this song(as well as Uncle Fu*ker). Our school, soon after a teacher freaked out becouse the whole class was playing the frog non-stop, quickly forbid mobile phones in school. Thank god, eh?

Liber_Lupus
June 24, 2005, 3:39 pm
I wonder, if I would make a stupid remix like his, would I become famous?

Felix
June 24, 2005, 3:46 pm
buuuuuuurn!!! he has a gay hat too -.-

Teh Panda
June 24, 2005, 9:28 pm
Actually, that "DJ Crazy Frog" is kinda decent... Original crazy frog sucks Mr. Crazy Pandas balls...

Mini Man
June 24, 2005, 10:08 pm
Wow...i sure hope no one comes round here with a Crazy Frog Costume.....i have a gun under my pillow reserved just for him :D

paramud
June 24, 2005, 10:46 pm
Kill the ring ding ding frog...

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 10:53 pm
arggh§§ a full length frog shiat movie full of bam bam diong ding ARGH

Michal
June 24, 2005, 11:07 pm
the frog doesn't die >_<
err..is it just me or did they blur out the frog's penis XD

LazehBoi
June 24, 2005, 11:30 pm
Oh yeah. I read they were making a (Please refrain from swearing)ing Crazy Frog GBA (Game Boy Advance) game. I mean, hauoahudfihsdgahsagsdgsdg.
The apocolypse is coming!

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 11:37 pm
the dudes who makes the commercial seem to think they made a hit. why else should they keep on making ringtones, godawful videos, video games, planets etc.. who actually likes the shi t?

Captain Ben
June 25, 2005, 8:24 am
Petition Time!