( search forums )
Heh Retarded Argument? >.>
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
PokePunkz
June 23, 2005, 5:19 pm
Last night around 1:00 in the Morning, Cyb0rg joined my game, he's probably a mod or a veteran of the forums with my luck >.>

Anyways, so I owned everyone that game, I have a 30:12 Victory, and he was calling me a noob, I started it.

His english was horrible.

Anyways, so next game, He wouldn't stop talking, and I'm killing everyone, and I get up to 14 kills before I die once... I thought it was entertaining, so I just stopped killing and started talking...

He challenged me to a 1v1 and I was REALLY tired, so I type in: "Watch, now I'm going to be harrassed and called a pussy because I'm tired and don't want to fight a noob :[" Or something to that effect, right after I say that, Cyb0rg says: "You're a pussy."

Rofl, the Admin ended up Kicking me because I wouldn't except his challenge, Has this happened to anyone else?

Deleted User
June 23, 2005, 5:50 pm
mmnope...

Green Barret
June 23, 2005, 5:56 pm
Sadly, this happens rather alot. A lot of idiot admins making servers and making everyone in them follow whatever idiot rules they make.

In fact it's so common that its best not to post your bad experiences here. It's happened to everyone, so not much people care.

PokePunkz
June 23, 2005, 6:05 pm
Haha. Sounds like a plan, I guess I'll just stop then :P

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 11:48 pm
Mmh, maybe I'll go make a server and humiliate people, like this: ''im gonna piss on u now, so if u shoot meh, ill ban u''. Hehe. Sounds like an idea.

Witcher
June 28, 2005, 1:20 pm
truly, such people should be banned... from EARTH! Too bad at least 30% of all such people are Poles... how SHAME! :(

Keron Cyst
June 28, 2005, 5:44 pm
Love your avatar, PokePunkz B-) BTW, that's never happened to me before, but now I won't be surprised if it does.

Jamesmax0
June 28, 2005, 7:58 pm
its happened to me before. the admin wanted a law-only fight and ended kicking out everyone because we thought it was a stupid idea for a rambo server.

Raptor
June 28, 2005, 8:07 pm
That never happened to me before

Deleted User
June 29, 2005, 9:00 pm
Hey! Consider my idea! It's great. Admit it!

bond_james_bond
June 29, 2005, 9:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by Jamesmax0its happened to me before. the admin wanted a law-only fight and ended kicking out everyone because we thought it was a stupid idea for a rambo server.

omg, lmfao!!

_Mancer_
June 30, 2005, 12:46 am
Em. *raises hand*