( search forums )
(moved) twisted3k read this
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 1:55 am
I forgot your AIM screen name, so if by chance you frequent these forums (which I clearly do not), let me know your screen name. Mine is Robo57 in case you forgot.

Zero72
June 24, 2005, 2:01 am
This is what Private Messages are for.

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 2:04 am
The facts that I am both new to these boards and unaware if the individual I am seeking even uses them preclude the use of private messages. Go cry somewhere else, troll.

Chakra`
June 24, 2005, 2:12 am
Ooooooh. Now 'that' was not the retalliating and respectfully correct in grammar and english post of a noob!

I doff my cap to you, squire.

wormdundee
June 24, 2005, 2:20 am
I concur with you Chakra. Finally, a good new forum person.

As far as I can remember, t3k is not on these forums? I'm not really sure though.

Zero72
June 24, 2005, 2:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Sluggo57The facts that I am both new to these boards and unaware if the individual I am seeking even uses them preclude the use of private messages. Go cry somewhere else, troll.
WELL. I guess that's what I call having my ass handed to me. *salute*

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 2:28 am
search for the dude...
http://soldatforums.com/members.asp

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 2:37 am
Thanks, I'll try to find him that way. I'll likely see him soon in-game so it's not really that big of a deal. By the way, does anyone know how to play the automatically recorded demos from gameplay stored in the Soldat folder? Windows Media Player won't play them, and that's about as far as my multimedia expertise goes. Thanks again.

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 2:58 am
well theres Diamond Demo player stashed away somewhere around here... try search for it ;)

Unlucky 13
June 24, 2005, 8:32 am
Rather than Downloading DDP, you can, although it is harder, go to the Join Game menu, set port to 0, and put the name of the demo in the IP area. Hit "Join Game" and the demo SHOULD play.

Zero72
June 24, 2005, 8:39 am
If for some reason it doesn't, you can choose Run from the start menu and enter Soldat.exe, probably needing to include its directory location as well, and... well, hang on, let me just copy and paste.

Demo files usage:
- Soldat.exe -demo name (freecam speed notexts extract)
(runs the game and plays the demo specified by name. Optional paramaters are... blah blah blah, it's all there.

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 8:02 am
;)

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 10:57 am
I saw him u guys... right there ^ anyone? I saw him!! :O