( search forums )
The interest of Cheaters
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
CKA Le MeSsiE
June 24, 2005, 9:36 am
Good morning soldat players,

I created this topic men and women,because i see in the servers more on more cheaters, who fly more faster than everybody, and who can shot with law in the sky of run map (for example).
Their team say: "no he is not a cheater, you want to kick him because he is more stronger". it's also stupid.
I want to know why players are you cheating? to have fun? to be more stronger than others? to win a excellent reputation ofkiller?

And the innocent soldiers as me, what do you think of this please?

Felix
June 24, 2005, 9:58 am
Annoying thread, use the search button :)

Jap_man
June 24, 2005, 10:22 am
We all know that cheaters are a nuisance, no need to make a topic, that has been brought up several times in the past.

DeMonIc
June 24, 2005, 10:45 am
Cheaters try to win at all costs, like CKA tries to show it's winning when announcing false scores of their clan wars.

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 11:50 am
quote:Originally posted by Jap_manWe all know that cheaters are a nuisance, no need to make a topic, that has been brought up several times in the past.

.alex.oner.
June 24, 2005, 12:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcCheaters try to win at all costs, like CKA tries to show it's winning when announcing false scores of their clan wars.

naa, i dont think cheaters do it ebcause they like to win, i think they are more intrested of having fun and pissing everybody off.. witch, they do rather well tbh.. ah well, mabye they will learn one day :D

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 12:27 pm
they spend to much time on computer...like 6-15 hours a day on computer, and take soldat to seriously.

Tell them to get off computer and walk around

CKA Le MeSsiE
June 24, 2005, 12:40 pm
Demonic, you speak of things you don't know, so go bed it's better for you man :D.. The [CKA] results vs FOK and HOK are the following:
CKA won 2 way
FOK won 3 way
HOK won 2 way
So the results are not all in our website, it's not forgotten, ok?
We have to put them in our clan results, it's not cheating.
What a pity response!

DePhille
June 24, 2005, 12:51 pm
i found some sites that spread soldat cheats.
The problem is that i don't know how to stop them.

I could create a script that downloads their images so their bandwidth would go tto high and their site would have to be shutted down. bu the problem is that they use a very descent company.
The second i could do is pretending i make a hack and write it so that it kills all files on his pc in less than a second (self-made virus = undetectable) problem is that that is very very lame (lamer than cheating) and that it'll prolly also affect the people that want to use the hack (if the webmaster didnt check the exe but just put it online)

I really want to know what to do to stop them.
Maybe if Michal himself would send a message to their hosting company telling them to take the site down or so :/
I will not publish the URLs since that'll cause more cheating , every visitor less to that site is perfect.

Grtz , DePhille

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 1:29 pm
I read somewhere that any info of hacks or hackers should be sent to MM himself.
u can ask him if u can shut down their site and crash their computers ;P

CKA Le MeSsiE
June 24, 2005, 1:56 pm
thank you Dephille

DNA.styx
June 24, 2005, 2:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Jap_manWe all know that cheaters are a nuisance, no need to make a topic, that has been brought up several times in the past.

(locked)