( search forums )
SExxi mod version1.6 (now with secondaries!)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 10:20 pm
yes, its an update, but it didnt feel quite right to revive an old topic, so here:

when i was browsing through my hd, i noticed that the dual trcs look sh*t, so i made a new weapon to replace the minimi.

the old version is here, fyi.

screens:

interface for vs 1.6:

[IMAGE]

the new trc2:

[IMAGE]

the pyrocannon:

[IMAGE]

the he missile:

[IMAGE]

the beamsabre:

[IMAGE]

DOWNLOADVS1.6

more ingame screenies are on the first thread.

a special thx to field marshall bm for such an original idea!

happy hunting!!!

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 11:14 pm
i'm not the last to mention that the weapons look the same.

Raptor
June 24, 2005, 11:32 pm
This is the first time I see this mod, and I have to say that I like it! *starts downloading*

mickle89
June 25, 2005, 4:28 am
I hate it. The guns are way too skinny and guns 1, 5, 6 and 8 all look the same.

Maxx
June 25, 2005, 4:31 am
I still don't like it.

Like HHH said, they pretty much look the same, which ain't exactly a good thing.

Non-sugarcoated:
Sorry, it still sucks.

caliber
June 25, 2005, 6:03 am
Well its a pretty good idea, i mean guys cut him some slack..

The guns do look identical and the XR79 just looks weird..like an Anvil or something and the chaingun is like a rectangle..

Goofy_92
June 25, 2005, 9:33 am
Indeed, all of the guns look the same. But the interface is SExxi. ;)

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 5:37 pm
okay i reskinned the socom and skinned the knife and chainsaw ill update it when i finish the law. :D

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 6:02 pm
the whole mod is basicly 2 weapons... which is bAD.

Keron Cyst
June 25, 2005, 8:02 pm
All the rifles use the exact same design for the wooden stock at the back; not one of the black pixels is different. Maybe a few different shading colors at most. Dat not güdd :-|

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 9:38 pm
argh. that has been said over and over again on the previous thread so no need to restate it! and hey, go easy on me; i made these with ms paint from scratch and im 13. xD

btw: keron i cant finish your interface cause im really busy sorry. :(

KeyesBlob
June 26, 2005, 2:21 am
What program you use and how old you are have nothing to do with quality of a mod. All the weapons are the same, small, and have cheap made up names (if you are going to make up a gun, either give it a "title" name like Destroyer or something, or look into how real guns are named and why to make a realistic name).

I would prefer a cheap mod with no shading and ugly resized pics than have 2 different guns.

Thats how it is.

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 2:26 am
quote: What program you use and how old you are have nothing to do with quality of a mod. All the weapons are the same, small, and have cheap made up names (if you are going to make up a gun, either give it a "title" name like Destroyer or something, or look into how real guns are named and why to make a realistic name).

I would prefer a cheap mod with no shading and ugly resized pics than have 2 different guns.

Thats how it is.

o thx that sure helped me alot...[/sarcasm]

Rambo_6
June 26, 2005, 3:39 am
Guns 2,3,7,0 and 9 I dislike, mainly because they're so damn small.

Plus, the chainsaw, knife and law are way too big to be left as they are.

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 4:15 am
i know. thats why when i get home, ill post the updates. the chainsaw is now a beamsabre, the knife a chainblade, and the law an HE missile. :D

Keron Cyst
June 26, 2005, 7:07 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00d... i cant finish your interface cause im really busy sorry. :(
What? *lol* I thought SPARTAN_III was doing it :-P And sorry, I didn't know the rifle butt similarities were stated before. On the plus side, the interface really does look "SExxi," considering how you Painted them from scratch ;-)

KeyesBlob
June 26, 2005, 4:58 pm
I don't get why people think Paint is harder to use... It is just like PS but PS has a much more handy color system. Paint isn't hard to use, and by no means requires no skill.

BUT, because you said you use paint, download GIMP (look it up). Its like the in-between of PS and paint and is free.

Messiah
June 26, 2005, 8:09 pm
Its nice mod i just think the weapons are all in the wrong places. And btw Why does it say Clanmatch EnableD? 0.o

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 12:11 am
[quote]BUT, because you said you use paint, download GIMP (look it up). Its like the in-between of PS and paint and is free.
[quote]

i tried that but somehow i cant get a good mirror. :(

clanmatch enabled is when all the team players' colors are based on the first member. :D

Keron Cyst
June 27, 2005, 4:34 am
Mirrors for The GIMP:
Program itself (7331 KB): [URL]

GTK+ 2 Environment Package (needed for it to run, 3592 KB): [URL]

;-)

SPARTAN_III
June 27, 2005, 5:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by Keron Cystquote:Originally posted by aznbl00d... i cant finish your interface cause im really busy sorry. :(
What? *lol* I thought SPARTAN_III was doing it :-P And sorry, I didn't know the rifle butt similarities were stated before. On the plus side, the interface really does look "SExxi," considering how you Painted them from scratch ;-)

What? what do you mean...oh, that one. the null mod. riight, sorry, i'm just so swamped with school and all lately. sorry,i'll try and get that done sometime soon.

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 8:00 pm
oh, thanks very much, keron. ill check gimp out. :D

edit: vs1.6 is uploaded.