( search forums )
Airsoft Mod?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Pwnzor
June 24, 2005, 11:08 pm
well theres a paintball mod.... and Airsoft pwns paintball

i was wondering if anyone could make a Airsoft mod?

the sounds might be hard to get but you can get the sounds off of videos from

www.shortyusa.com
or look around for videos on www.airsoftretreat.com in the forums

Deleted User
June 24, 2005, 11:18 pm
why don't you make one yourself? are u fat?
i wish people would stop requesting all the time and get of they're lazy sorry asses and do something.

Michal
June 25, 2005, 1:35 am
really all you need to do is change the bullets to single white pixels, lose the blood, muzzle flash, casings, and change some sounds. After all, airsoft guns are replicas of real ones :p

reckon
June 25, 2005, 4:04 am
Dont forget the orange tip at the end of the gun!
I recently bought a UHC MP5 SD3 a couple weeks ago, its my first airsoft and im lovin it.
Im thinkin about getting a gbb TM Hi-capa.

Goofy_92
June 25, 2005, 9:35 am
quote:Originally posted by Michalreally all you need to do is change the bullets to single white pixels, lose the blood, muzzle flash, casings, and change some sounds. After all, airsoft guns are replicas of real ones :p

Yeah, and the sfx of the weapons should be "dak dak"... :/

kylerlandry
June 25, 2005, 10:12 am
All the ideas for my guns came from airsoft but it's hard to get sounds. Also http://www.saveairsoft.org/ if you havn't already signed.

Pwnzor
July 1, 2005, 12:40 am
i have a ICS M4 and alot of it is built with real steel parts, shoots 550FPS, can go through an inch or cardboard....

goes about 175 feet...

i payed about 500 in upgrades.... not to mention the gun was 400

edit: you gotta add the orange tip lol!!! just gotta!!! adds to the fun!

kylerlandry
July 4, 2005, 6:16 am
....What kind of an airsoft gun gets built with real steel parts? Unless you mean like cosmetics wise (stock and whatnot).

Darkfist007
July 5, 2005, 9:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by kylerlandry....What kind of an airsoft gun gets built with real steel parts? Unless you mean like cosmetics wise (stock and whatnot).

Quite a few of the more expensive ones. One airsoft Dragunov I saw was a real dragunov converted to airsoft, it was all steel/real parts.

Pwnzor
July 16, 2005, 9:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Darkfist007quote:Originally posted by kylerlandry....What kind of an airsoft gun gets built with real steel parts? Unless you mean like cosmetics wise (stock and whatnot).

Quite a few of the more expensive ones. One airsoft Dragunov I saw was a real dragunov converted to airsoft, it was all steel/real parts.

that was actually a april fools joke... if your talking about that one they used a AK 47 LMG variant, said it used shells and fired around 5k FPS hahahhah

(there are airsoft guns that use very real looking bullet casings, they use gas, hard to explain, mostly shotguns)

but yeah, like my steal aim point, my red dot, my flash hider, my stock, my foregrip covers. etc.

KeyesBlob
July 16, 2005, 4:06 pm
Not even real guns fire 5k FPS...

I have a G3A3 Airsoft, it is part metal (the chamber and all the main stuff) but the grips and stock are made of that sythetic stuff. It's pretty damn powerful, has a pretty long rifled barrel so the pellets go straight for about 100 yards.

reckon
July 16, 2005, 7:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Pwnzorquote:Originally posted by Darkfist007quote:Originally posted by kylerlandry....What kind of an airsoft gun gets built with real steel parts? Unless you mean like cosmetics wise (stock and whatnot).

that was actually a april fools joke... if your talking about that one they used a AK 47 LMG variant, said it used shells and fired around 5k FPS hahahhah

(there are airsoft guns that use very real looking bullet casings, they use gas, hard to explain, mostly shotguns)

but yeah, like my steal aim point, my red dot, my flash hider, my stock, my foregrip covers. etc.

Actually its not hard to explain at all, you just dont know what youre talking about.
There are spring loaded guns, gas blow backs, and electric fully autos.
Those go in range from cheapest to most expensive.
Ive seen some damn good autos in skirmishes, getting 500+ fps and god damn those things hurt.

Darkfist007
July 24, 2005, 4:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Pwnzor[quote]

No Im talking about a Dragunov not an AK 47, there is a diffrence.