( search forums )
go away, change team menu
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 3:48 pm
when im playing a game normally... got some points and all..
for some reason I want to do something in the esc menu. (vote some hacker off the game etc) and many times, I pressed the "change team" button by accident. then u get the option "red or blue team"
but I did never INTEND to press that button so I want the menu gone.
the only way to do that is to change teams. u probably dont wanna change to the other team (or mabey u do) and if u select the team u were already in, ur score gets resetted. wich is annoying.

so basically, im asking for an option to get the change team menu away without changing teams :>

Pulp
June 25, 2005, 4:24 pm
Yeah, that's pretty annoying, just a 'go back'-option in the menu would solve this.

zyxstand
June 25, 2005, 4:33 pm
a CANCEL button - but this also has been suggested so many times...why does the moderator still let these repeats through!??!

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 4:34 pm
because... its not implemented yet?

Keron Cyst
June 25, 2005, 7:44 pm
True, true. I hate this and would really like it implemented, and as many others do, I will probably continue to press, making a thread about it every month until Michal finally lets Esc close the team box :-P

Goofy_92
June 25, 2005, 7:46 pm
I do hate this too. Change team button should be a few pixels lower. x)

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 7:47 pm
yes! :D
I pressed esc and everything but all I accomplished, was having like 3 menus open at once. nargh

Raptor
June 26, 2005, 1:39 am
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92I do hate this too. Change team button should be a few pixels lower. x)

Yea... sometimes you accidentally press the Change team button. There should be a cancel button for that.

bond_james_bond
June 26, 2005, 5:40 pm
What sucks is you'll lose all your points. So yes, good idea

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 6:23 pm
thanks

SPARTAN_III
June 27, 2005, 12:06 pm
this is definitely needed.

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 1:04 pm
omg i do this all the time...and yes i would like this :D

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 2:22 pm
Omg I saw this idea cca month ago. And I still like it. :)
Coz its damn annoying when u cant go back from that hell damn change menu :S

tba.Maniac
June 27, 2005, 5:07 pm
Maybe MM could even implement a change to Spectator Option (and Team join for specs as well) if hes going to work on that Menu anyway..

Keron Cyst
June 27, 2005, 6:59 pm
Do you think Michal has read this? Even from the topic's name, I think he knows what you're referring to, Psycho, so maybe he keeps it in on purpose to annoy us xD There's nothing we can do about it...