( search forums )
Matrix(I NEED HELP FOR MAKING)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 7:19 pm
HI all, do you know why i named this "NEED BIG HELP"? BECAUSE I NEED IT. Please i need to someone teach me to make good mod. I don`t know nothing of mod makeing..... So plz teach me then i can make mods and post screenies and good mods... Please help.....

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 7:24 pm
Oh well..... If some one can teach me i can make real MATRIX mod..... i have weapons ;) i need to someone teach me make gosteks and weapons.. PLZ HELP

Maxx
June 25, 2005, 7:29 pm
Post in the modding help section then.

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 7:32 pm
plz!help!

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 7:36 pm
SOMEONE TEACH ME I CAN MAKE MATRIX MOD CUZ I HAVE MATRIX WEAPONS I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE WEAPOS AND GOSTEKS|||| OK CAN YOU HELP ME TO MAKE MOD PLS I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE GOTEKS AND WEAPONS| PLZ TEACH ME OK?

Goofy_92
June 25, 2005, 7:38 pm
And again the spam begins. Use the [IMAGE] button. Ok?

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 7:41 pm
if you want to get banned, just keep up:P

Goofy_92
June 25, 2005, 7:42 pm
BTW, isn't a Matrix mod already in work?

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 7:42 pm
i use that button|matrix mod isnt work but i can make it i need to know how to make gosteks and weapons|can u someone teach me to make i have got all matrix weapons i need to make it in game and gosteks plz help..... OK?PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ i can make matrix mod i need help|teach me and later mod completed and i post screenshots and zip folder... how i can post zip folder?hello?OK? will help me pls?ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im waiting pls ANSWER..OK. ahhhhhhhi don`t understand it why uu just cant teach me? u know how to make but i dont

Goofy_92
June 25, 2005, 7:50 pm
Please read the Modding Guide by Meandor first. Then post your problems, m'kay?
And this isn't an online chat like MSN Messenger, Yahoo, IRC or something else like that, so the answering takes it's time.

Keron Cyst
June 25, 2005, 7:55 pm
Dang, dude. Seriously, check yourself. Read your post out loud. Don't you sound rather annoying? :-P

For weapon images (the image your soldat holds), open Soldat\weapons-gfx. For the weapon menu image, open Soldat\Interface-gfx\Guns\. For a .ZIP folder, right-click anywhere on your desktop; hover the cursor over New and select Compressed Folder. There it is; just drag all the files you need for your mod into it.

As for screenshot-posting, I already posted that in the other thread. Stop skimming and read. Everything.

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 7:59 pm
If want help and want matrix mod so help me i dont read anything stupid but i need/want make that mod. I need it.I need to know:
1:How to make gosteks.
2:How to make weapons.
3:How to make/get sounds.
4:How to post zip folder in internet.
5:How i can make matrix mod , if no one help me?Be right back Soon ...... answer on qouestions please.OK im back.SO?????
I'm here today or TOMORROW...

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 8:11 pm
ahhh
________________________________________________________pensilbox99@inbox.lv

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 8:13 pm
Yo. You need to relax really mod making is common since i've figured it out myself all you need to do is open your soldat file and edit things in ms paint for gosteks and for sounds you just change the name file of the sound you want to approriate file name to get that sound to work in the game but it can't be over 1mb if i remember right not to sure. So really all you need to do is look over the files and stop flooding your own topic just to get post up.

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 8:36 pm
Oh thx... But how i can edit and make some gosteks?

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 8:37 pm
pls just teach me about making gosteks and weapons.. im not real painter i can paint weapons.OK if u can post here in my topic screenshot how to make gostek pls

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 8:42 pm
Ok see this is what i'm talking about theres an edit button for a reason you just posted twice in a row and you sounded like a whinny noob. I have fewer post than you and I understand the rules on this fourm. I might be a noob on here but man hearing your post makes me feel like I'm not such a noob and thats pretty bad because i don't even have like 10 post yet. Now really either read meandor's modding guide or try to figure it out on your own. Nobody is going to waste their time givin you baby steps through modding.

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 9:44 pm
okay... *takes very deep breath*, do you know why your old thread got deleted by meandor? well, for several reasons, but the most important is:

USE THE FREEKING EDIT BUTTON FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

edit: actually, scratch that. keep double posting, please. and continue to steal other peoples work, okay?

if you want modding help, dont just post a freeking thread, look in the modding faq forum. okay?

and modding is very selfexplanetory: you edit the gfx. you change the sfx. you change the names.

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 9:50 pm
Exactlly thats what I keep telling him.

mickle89
June 26, 2005, 4:04 am
What a loser

Keron Cyst
June 26, 2005, 7:19 am
Let's try to help instead of only dis 'im. It's a nice test of patience, don't you think? :-)

quote:Originally posted by pensilbox99... OK if u can post here in my topic screenshot how to make gostek pls
[IMAGE]

Ph34r t3h 1337 Windows ME.

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 12:22 pm
i dont know what is that all.... tell me i dont know how to edit what is legs, hands,head etc.

mickle89
June 26, 2005, 12:44 pm
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=1330 THERE

m00`
June 26, 2005, 12:45 pm
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=1330
there you go

edit: grr you beat me ;/

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 12:47 pm
read under the paint files what is what. godamit.

Darkfist007
June 26, 2005, 5:49 pm
I sugest leaving the n00b to himself, if he chooses to post like a normal person then help. Untill he learns to edit his posts and not be an idiot just let him try on his own.

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 12:00 am
^agrees

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 12:04 am
Word.^^

Darkfist007
June 27, 2005, 12:11 am
Im not saying that we shouldnt help anyone, but we should help serious people. Untill then, no dice. BTW, noone helped me on moding, and I have a fairly good grip of it, I think, save for the soldats themselfs. >.< Trial and error is a hard road, but its probably the most rewarding in the long run.

Keron Cyst
June 27, 2005, 4:41 am
quote:Originally posted by pensilbox99... i dont know how to edit what is legs, hands,head etc.
Click on the URLs other people posted. They show what all the image names mean.

SPARTAN_III
June 27, 2005, 11:29 am
windows ME == (Please refrain from swearing).

now then, i would help, but seeing as hes a whining noob and all...

please come back when you have:

1 calmed down
2 learned how to use paint
3 read the modding FAQ
4 learned to use the edit button
5 stopped double posting

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 3:56 pm
http://soldatforums.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=19905

there is something about his profile that makes me wanna kill someone.. look ar "cool links"
enesce's site.. its down but still..

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 5:45 pm
OK THX FOR HELPING ME THAT LINK... THERE I CAN SEE HWAT IS WHAT..... THX U ALL!!!!!!SO MUCH!!!!but.... how i can get weapons smaller???i really don`t know lol.Can someone tell that guy who maked matrix gostek can he send me pls and ill make weapons... tell zarstar when i ned his matrix gosteks and ill make weapons ok?

Meandor
June 27, 2005, 7:38 pm
It is not reccomended that you start doing a mod when you have no knowledge whatsoever on how to use a computer graphics program :|
This is a modifying help forum, not a software help one. If you want to learn how to resize images, look it up in the manual index of the program you're using.

caliber
June 27, 2005, 9:28 pm
Dude, take a freaking chill pill. And have a nice big cup of Stfu for a while, you are spamming WAY TOO MUCH. It's called tutorial, and you need patience to learn how to mod.

AND YES,

USE THE DAMN EDIT BUTTON

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 8:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by caliberDude, take a freaking chill pill. And have a nice big cup of Stfu for a while, you are spamming WAY TOO MUCH. It's called tutorial, and you need patience to learn how to mod.

AND YES,

USE THE DAMN EDIT BUTTON
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SAY LINK WERE IS VERY MANY MODS???AND NO EDGEGAMING.COM

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 9:21 pm
www.soldatshack.tk
www.soldatmods.tk
www.skmods.com

SPARTAN_III
July 2, 2005, 5:10 am
[URL]

and dont post in capitals

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 9:51 am
OHHH i know that web sites..... i only like VIETCONG mod but that isnt..can someone make that vietcong mod?? please.. idd like when helmet is like USA helm hat like vietnam soldier hat or helm i dont know what is it... please please please please and all weapons in Vietcong plz plz plz plz plz pl z plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!! plz!!!!! and sounds all!!! plz plz

Goofy_92
July 2, 2005, 10:13 am
Holy (Please refrain from swearing), calm down. I was making a 'nam mod but when I got banned I cancelled it.

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 10:58 am
what?why u got banned for it?

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 10:59 am
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92Holy (Please refrain from swearing), calm down. I was making a vietnam mod but when I got banned I cancelled it.
How u can be banned for making mod???its impossible..i only like vietcong mod

Goofy_92
July 2, 2005, 11:00 am
Just check Sin Bin > MercyM banned.
Do not try that anytime or anywhere.

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 11:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92Just check Sin Bin > MercyM banned.
Do not try that anytime or anywhere.
--=<O.K>=--but what mod u can make? <ARMY_MEN>?

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 11:06 am
i cant make that my own mod cuz, i edit udo,udo 2 but its not. i paint like in matrix that gostek but... looks like crates on left and right leg LOL|OH.... how in Photoshop or Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 i can edit that weapons size??and were u all get weapon sounds???i need to know to make somethin. plz

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 11:11 am

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 11:14 am
HOLY (Please refrain from swearing)!!!!!!!!!!! i understand how to edit size....!!!! but now i need to know were to get sounds

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 11:35 am
use the bloody edit button you moron!
u are gonna get banned..

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 12:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHuse the bloody edit button you moron!
u are gonna get banned..
oK i press that edit.. its this?OK ill now make first weapon:RaptoR100. OK good weapon it is.

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 12:09 pm
HHH do u have that blood mod what is like realistic?i cant open .rar files only i can only zip folders if u have some cool blood copy in zip folder and post ok?plz

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 12:14 pm
[IMAGE]RaptoR100|

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 12:23 pm
who like my first weapon?plz say i can make more weapons!!!ill be back i make some bazooka!!!!

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 12:30 pm
OK im back soon bazooka completed!!!

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 12:40 pm
allright!!!no answers so ill make all weapons and make new topic RAPTOR MOD... but later ;P

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 1:18 pm
6x post?

this ain't msn you prick!
the screen doen't work.
and use winrar to open the bloodmod.

Meandor
July 2, 2005, 3:27 pm
Enough of this. There's no use if you won't listen.