( search forums )
Resident Evil 4 Mod (New Update and Pictures)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 10:14 pm
Well this is my first attempt at a mod so I'm going to need some serious help any opinions on weapon choices is greatly appriciated. I only have the interface for the secondary weapons done.

Weapons List:

Primary Weapons

Desert Eagles - Dual Blacktails or Punishers
MP5 - Dual TMP's
[IMAGE]
Ak-74 - TMP
Steyr - Stocked TMP
Spas - Riot Gun
Ruger - Rifle (semi-auto)
M79 - Mine Thrower
Barret - Rifle
Minimi - Chicago Typewriter
[IMAGE]
Minigun - I'm leaving it or if anybody has an idea?

Secondary Weapons

USSOCOM - Handgun
Combat Knife - Hunter Knife
[IMAGE]
Chainsaw - Chainsaw Man's Chainsaw
[IMAGE]
M72 Law - Rocket Launcher

I know what your thinking 3 of the same weapon well I can only remember 2 Automatics in the game TMP and Chicago Typewriter.

Heres a screenshot of the weapons
[IMAGE]
I'm giving credit to:

Field Marshal BM for the Dual Weapons idea and his sound effects from his mod.

And

Padulo for the Tommy Gun(chicago typewriter)from his 1930's gangster mod which I just changed around file names to get it to be the Minimi.

Update: I've changed around the weapon choice on the ak-74 and the mp5 because I couldn't make dual fire on ak-74 without making dual fire on almost every other weapon.

Deleted User
June 25, 2005, 10:42 pm
I hav'nt played resident evil at all so i cant help :-/ why dont you post the pics of the secondaries, so we can let you know how they are

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 12:06 am
Yeah i would post pics of them but i dont' know how. I'm new to this forum after all

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 12:44 am
Do you know how to host images? If you do, take the image url and put it in these. . . [*img]URL GOES HERE[*/img] Execpt take the "*"s out before you post

Fangus Deef
June 26, 2005, 1:11 am
http://www.imageshack.us/
then find your picture and hit "upload"
highlight and copy the address in "direct link to your image"
paste it here in between image tags.

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 2:05 am
okay if you need sfx ill try andd provide sfx. maybe not from resident evil, but im going to release a sfx package in the next few days. :D

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 2:16 am
the rocket launcher look awful.. you should shade it more, it looks cartoonish :P
and it kinda looks like a blunderbuss rifle facing the left.

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 2:27 am
Yeah the rocket launcher is pretty crappy I built it really fast cause the idea came to my head and I didn't want it taken. It took like 5 minutes to make its just a prototype picture but I'll be workin harder on it.

mickle89
June 26, 2005, 4:02 am
Why oh why is there blood already on the chainsaw and knife. It's like you're equipped with them like that anyway. It just makes it crappy.

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 5:21 am
Well see the reason the blood is on the chainsaw is because I based it off the RE4 chainsaw controller. And I added blooded to the knife just because the chainsaw had blood on it.

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 12:50 pm
it probably looks cool after u stab someone ;)

papasurf31
June 26, 2005, 1:23 pm
...but really stupid before XD

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 1:46 pm
blood on knives/chainsaw after u stab/throw it at someone... THAT I would like to see in the next version

Goofy_92
June 26, 2005, 5:36 pm
A bit more shading and then it could look nice. ;]

SPARTAN_III
June 27, 2005, 4:50 pm
i cant see the weapon pix. only the ones that have the gostek in them

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 5:30 pm
Heh, My gostek and weapons :p But putting 3 of the dual uzi pics looks realy. . .bad :p

Deleted User
June 27, 2005, 6:03 pm
I'm not sure what you mean 3 of the dual uzi pics i only see one.

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 2:37 am
You have the two, and then below it another one. And you did'nt give me credit for drawing the interface, it sounds like you drew it when you read it

And also, is my gostek included in this mod? If so please give me credit for it.

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 3:16 am
No its the gostek I had you make for me I was just playing with it while I was taking screenshots. And the interface graphics for the the tmp and the dual tmp are yours but I altered them slightly.

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 3:37 am
quote:Originally posted by WindDragoonxNo its the gostek I had you make for me I was just playing with it while I was taking screenshots. And the interface graphics for the the tmp and the dual tmp are yours but I altered them slightly.

I know they are, But I still drew the origionals, all you did was change the positions, so could you please give me credit for drawing the actual gun? Thanks, I dont mean to be picky but I spent many hard hours on those.

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 3:49 am
yeah, those were some great uzis, but seeing them three times on one mod... well...

Michal
June 28, 2005, 4:05 am
Uhhh those look nothing like TMPs so why did you even use FMBMs graphics...
And you plan to have another TMP as the Aug in the mod :?
The chainsaw looks awful, it looks like you used the default paint colours. The rocket launcher looks terrible too. The only decent stuff in this wasn't even made by you. It doesn't look like you put any effort into this at all.
Here's a site that will help with choosing weapons, but to tell you the truth I really don't see this mod going anywhere :/
[URL]