Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
Cookie.
June 26, 2005, 5:41 am
1v1 DM knockout 1-day cup

Info:
Tournament Founder:Cookie
Tournament Admins:Cookie, Poop
Tournament Hosts: Fractured Soldat
When: Saturday July 2. Starts at 8:00 p.m Eastern time (20:00 gmt-4)
Server: Main server 12 slots, 4-5 Minor servers 5+ slots. Players can pick thier server if they want to, if players have no server, they can use one of the minor servers. Final match will be played on main server. *there are some exceptions, look in the rules for more info*
IRC: IRC is required to participate. the IRC channel for soldat events is #soldat.event @quakenet . If you dont know how to use IRC, you can contact Poop on msn and he'll be glad to help you. soldatevent@hotmail.com
Prizes: There are no real prizes other than the title of being the best 1v1 DM player around :O.

Layout:
*The Cup will be played in rounds, The Brackets will be determined 2 days before the match. The Brackets will be COMPLETELY random.
*Each round will begin at a specific time and end at the specific time. If the match is not reported before the next round is set to start, both players will forfeit, if one player is on the IRC channel while the other isnt, the player who is not online will forfeit. Its simple, if your not there your out! look below for the specific schedule on the times each round begin and end below!
*Maps will NOT be chosen by players, they will be determined randomnly for each round just like the brackets will be determined
*Each match is 1 round ONLY! look below for server setup info
*There will be a limit of 32 participants, which translates into 5 rounds of play.

Server Setup:
*If your using your own server, heres how to set it up*
Game Style: Deathmatch Time Limit: 10 minutes Kill Limit: 10 Maximum Respawn: 3 Normal Respawn: 2 Advance and Realistic mode are OFF Survival mode is ON Bonus Frequency: 0 Maximum Grenades: 1 Bullet Time and Friendly Fire are disabled All Weapons are enabled except Stationary gun

Schedule:
*this is the schedule we will use for this cup. all times listed are EST(eastern standard time), which is GMT-4*
Round 1: 8:10 - 8:30 Players have a 20 minute period to organize and play thier match. Round 2: 8:40 - 9:00 Players have a 20 minute period to organize and play their match. Round 3: 9:10 - 9:30 Players have a 20 minute period to organize and play thier match. Round 4: 9:40 - 10:00 Players have a 20 minute period to organize and play thier match. Final Round will start at 10:10

RULES:
Unfair play will not be tolerated. Abuse of Map bugs, using LAW bug, or anything of that nature will result in disqualification. We advise all players to record demo's so if you catch your opponent doing anything unfair, you can report the demo to admins. Suicides will result in .5 kills for the opponent. This will be looked at in end-round screenshots. For example, if player 1 has 9 kills and 11 deaths, while player 2 has 9 kills and 9 deaths, player 2 will win the round because he gets 1 point from 2 suicides of player 1. If a player leaves in the middle of the round, he/she is disqualified unless he/she disconnected. If a player disconnects, the match will be resumed from where it previously was stopped. Please immedietely take screenshots if your opponent disconnects with your score so there is no problems later on. Server which is used has to be agreed on by both players. If there is a disagreement, you can contact a admin. Heres how Admins will decide which server is used. Player 1 shows his server, both player go to that server and admin notes average ping. Player 2 shows his server, both players go to that server and admin notes average ping. Server with lowest average ping will be used. After each round, there is a 10 minute break so admins can verify the winners of each round and check screenshots/etc... This is your bathroom break :) We will greatly appreciate you sign up only if you know pretty surely you will be able to participate. If you are not too sure, you can hint that theres a possibility you wont be there, and we will put you on a waiting list. If you are there and someone else doesnt show up, you will be allowed to participate. [*]First player to 10 kills wins. If no player gets 10 kills after 10 minutes, The player with the higher score wins. If the round is tied after 10 minutes, players will restart and play on the same map until 1 player gets 1 kill. the first player to get 1 kill wins the match

Signup in the following format!:
Soldat Nickname: Jigglypuff
IRC Nickname: jiggly
Other Contact: msn: jiggly@hotmail.com or AIM: jiggly
[i]*please remember IRC is required to participate. You can get IRC by downloading mIRC or X-Chat client. if you need

Participants
= Cookie
= Poop
= Predd
= Yuk
= Sniph
= Blade
= Elemental
= Sneaky Bstard
= Hawtsauce
= Mancer
- Jarvizzle
- Maui Bud
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yukwunhang
June 26, 2005, 6:29 am
Yukwunhang
yukdiot
yukwunhang@hotmail.com

I'm not sure can I wake up on time. :p

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 8:37 am
Sniph
Sniph
Sniph@comcast.net

Owned.

TIR_Blade
June 26, 2005, 6:04 pm
Blade
N/A
blade_soldat@hotmail.com

Elemental
June 26, 2005, 8:29 pm
Elemental
--
raguthe@hotmail.com

Maui_Bud
June 27, 2005, 12:36 am
Mauibud

Msn: west4maui@hotmail.com

1 on 1 not the best but w/e

<WestSide>

_Mancer_
June 27, 2005, 1:12 am
Soldat Nickname: r7.Mancer
IRC Nickname: --
Other Contact: msn: mancer_0@hotmail.com

Wtf.. IRC is required!?

I always tried to use it but it was like haxing my computer.

Jarvizzle
June 27, 2005, 6:03 am
Soldat Nickname: Jarvizzle
IRC Nickname: Jarvizzle
Other Contact: msn: Jarvizzle@hotmail.com or AIM: (you guessed it) Jarvizzle

TIR_Blade
June 27, 2005, 10:07 pm
gah
prob gonna be playing with a hangover...

Cookie.
June 28, 2005, 3:41 am
this is gunna be at night blade you don't think you can cure it by then? :P

Dr4g0n10rd
June 28, 2005, 4:39 am
aww i wanna come but i gtg at 8 =\

Spectral
June 28, 2005, 10:14 pm
Same here...as always

Goofy_92
June 30, 2005, 9:19 am
I'm not in if I need IRC. :|

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 8:15 pm
Umm, wheres this bracket ?! :)

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 10:35 pm
Not too hott at 1v1's, but what the hell..

Sign me up (If I'm not too late)

Blood Shaman
darkmessiah146@hotmail.com

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 10:39 pm
Soldat Nickname: Cyb0rg
IRC Nickname: N/A
Other Contact: MSN- klepto8908@hotmail.com / AIM- VoLuMe8908

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 10:39 pm
[sTiNg] says:
As the Soldat forums don't properly work for me, I hereby allow Blood Shaman to sign me up for the tournament tonight.
Information:
sTiNg
sting13@gmail.com

Cookie.
July 3, 2005, 1:02 am
JOIN #soldat.event now if you wish to play

Deleted User
July 3, 2005, 3:06 am
http://slsforum.no-ip.info:8000/ftp/dm.htm

Thats the bracket

Elemental
July 3, 2005, 3:09 am
Me vs. Cookie was 8-6 for me..then he just gave up :(
I wasnt!!!

Sneaky Bstard
July 3, 2005, 3:42 am
mancer pro ruger hax :)

_Mancer_
July 3, 2005, 4:32 am
:>

Spectral
July 3, 2005, 5:24 pm
way to go _Mancer_

Marbire
July 3, 2005, 6:31 pm
You beat sneaky 1v1 Ruger vs aug? Wouldn't you get the sh!t binked out of you? Hmm gj.

Splinter-Cell
July 4, 2005, 5:10 am
Congrats to mancer for prooving his werthy ruger hacks :o

TIR_Blade
July 4, 2005, 5:37 am
Damnit, cookie beat my hungover ass 10-8 :(

Let him kill me once cuz i had the flag...

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 5:36 am
Soldat Nickname:BaD SPLeR
IRC Nickname:Bye
Other Contact:letter103@hotmail.com

Cookie.
July 15, 2005, 6:24 am
Its way to late there buddy :P

Lock this topic good moderator sir!

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 10:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.Lock this topic good moderator sir!

Righto, skip.