( search forums )
This party...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
papasurf31
June 26, 2005, 1:41 pm
...that I went to. So one of my friends (we'll call him "Steve"), likes this girl who he used to go out with but then they borke up (he was drunk, don't ask). So, we're at the party, and he wants me to talk to her for him, just like strike up a conversation and see what she thinks of him. So we're talking, and I realize that this girl is great (I mean GREAT), and I'm like really into her now. And she's really into me too (I think/hope). We talk and get into a game of spin the bottle with some other people, and I get her phone number and adress by the end of the day.

So now, I fed some bullschit to Steve about how she wasn't quite ready to get back together while I date her behind his back. It's been 2 months now, what do I do? He's getting suspicious why we don't hang out anymore and how he seen her around my house. Help, can't ask other people i know because it'll spread and he'll find out eventually.

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 1:50 pm
omfg, I swear I saw this in some bad movie...
btw, thats what friends are for :P

b00stA
June 26, 2005, 1:58 pm
Depending on your relationship with your friend, you could honestly talk about it with him. Your decision.

lastpatriot
June 26, 2005, 2:08 pm
Hmm, if he's really a good friend, you could tell him. I mean, the kind of friend you can punch in the gut for fun. The guys who I do that to, and vice-versa, I've known since kindergarten, and I am going to be a sophomore in September.

If "Steve" is not that good of a friend, you could bring her, and tell him. Maybe she can soften the blow...

I don't see why you can't hang out with him, unless she is the kind of girl who is fun to be with, and you're not hanging with her just for some "benefits"

If the situation falters, Steve may do... something.

SuperKill
June 26, 2005, 2:38 pm
meh..
normally you dont go dating a friends' ex, specially if its obvious to you he still has something twords her.
but that all depends on how close you and your friend are.

Pulp
June 26, 2005, 2:56 pm
If you both feel good in the relationship, and think this could stand for a long time, i don't see any problem, just don't mind 'steve' unless he's a good friend, than he should actually be happy for you and the girl, although that will take some time for him to realize... "Having" a girl/boy is not a right, but a privilege you have to fight for each day, they aren't a property like a car or your jacket ... you would be surprised though, how many ppl think otherwise ...

Melba
June 26, 2005, 5:45 pm
these kind of things only turn into big arguments on shows like '7th heaven', 'Full House', 'Dawsons Creek', you name it.
Talk to him.

TIR_Blade
June 26, 2005, 6:07 pm
Hah, I was in nearly the same situation but chose not to betray my friend. Neways this can't help u now :p

karmazon
June 26, 2005, 9:32 pm
PIITB

ps. This the the first official PIITB at soldatforums.

papasurf31
June 26, 2005, 9:42 pm
What does that mean, karmazon?

Jaz
June 26, 2005, 9:46 pm
I know whats really going on, his secret problem is he is gay, Steve is actually his boyfriends name. He doesnt want "???" to know that hes gay, so he stops hanging with him. Ok you came out the closet, big deal. queer hawk.

Vijchtidoodah
June 26, 2005, 10:59 pm
DAMMIT KARMAZON, YOU (Please refrain from swearing)ING STOLE ALL MY GLORY RIGHT OUT FROM UNDER ME!

It was so perfect, I had it all ready to go...but then I thought "I'd better read the rest of the thread first" and you already typed it in...

I'll get you, oh yes, I will...

Michal
June 26, 2005, 11:18 pm
PIITB = put it in the butt

Fangus Deef
June 26, 2005, 11:18 pm
that's (Please refrain from swearing)ed papasurf. if i were him i'd (Please refrain from swearing)ing stab you in a non-vital area.

Outcast
June 26, 2005, 11:22 pm
Well, something simmular happened to me and let me tell you that he's my ex best friend :p

papasurf31
June 26, 2005, 11:46 pm
...is it gay that I still don't understand that?

Deleted User
June 26, 2005, 11:48 pm
He shouldn't have broken up with her.

Good for you, make her yours baby.

You could always try getting your friend interested in someone else first.

SuperKill
June 27, 2005, 12:17 am
oh yea, and its supposed to be friends over girlfriend.
..unless you plan on marrying her.

mickle89
June 27, 2005, 8:43 am
I hope she uses Soldat Forums for some reason and finds this topic. :p

papasurf31
June 27, 2005, 4:22 pm
If he- I mean "she" does use the forums, I'm gonna use [SA]HatfulofHollow's invention and stab you in the face. Yes mickle, I mean you. In the face...I'm assuming you have one...if not, then in your (Please refrain from swearing).

FliesLikeABrick
June 27, 2005, 4:53 pm
tbh, you really just shouldn't get in these kinds of situations :-/

DeMonIc
June 27, 2005, 5:11 pm
Look, if he's a true friend, your friendship will likely survive this.. if you tell him before he finds out.

FliesLikeABrick
June 27, 2005, 5:29 pm
yeah, you are definately better off telling him than having him find out on his own, i can tell you that for 110% certainty

papasurf31
June 28, 2005, 3:28 pm
ugh, is there an alternative to this? Like, finding him another girl, but he only likes this chick...alright i'll tell him...how should i do it?

karmazon
June 28, 2005, 3:47 pm
piitb then find him another girl and piitb again

Liber_Lupus
June 28, 2005, 4:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31ugh, is there an alternative to this? Like, finding him another girl, but he only likes this chick...alright i'll tell him...how should i do it?

If you have a car, drive to the front of his house. Sound the horn. As soon as he comes to the window, yell really loud: "I TOOK OVER YOUR GIRLFRIEND, LOSER!" Right after that drive away really fast with your tires smoking and your hand out of the window showing the middle finger. You'll stay friends forever. Trust me.

STEELIX
June 28, 2005, 4:51 pm
Don't forget the rotten-egg-at-face part.

karmazon
June 29, 2005, 3:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Liber_Lupusquote:Originally posted by papasurf31ugh, is there an alternative to this? Like, finding him another girl, but he only likes this chick...alright i'll tell him...how should i do it?

If you have a car, drive to the front of his house. Sound the horn. As soon as he comes to the window, yell really loud: "I TOOK OVER YOUR GIRLFRIEND, LOSER!" Right after that drive away really fast with your tires smoking and your hand out of the window showing the middle finger. You'll stay friends forever. Trust me.

[papsurf pulls over in front of his friend's house]
Papa: "Break youself foo!!!"

Papa's friend: "Oh (Please refrain from swearing) it's papasurf !!!"

[Papasurf shoots his friend]

Papa: "RIVERSIDE MUTHA(Please refrain from swearing)A!!!"
Papa: "Ha ha !"

[liber lupus is crying]

Liber: "WHAT THE (Please refrain from swearing) ARE YOU DOING ?"

Papa: "Liber, calm down"

Liber: "WHAT'CHA MEAN CALM DOWN, YOU JUST - YOU JUST SHOT PEOPLE PAPA !!!"

Liber: "THATS ALOTTA PEOPLE YOU SHOT, DAMN"

[papsurf stops]

Papa: "Liber, you're making me nervous, you're making me think, that you're gonna snitch. Now you're not gonna snitch, right ?"

Liber: "no..come on man...I'm not gonna snitch..."

Papa: "You sure you're not gonna snitch ?"

Liber: "come on nigga...it's me liber baby..."

Liber: "Come on nigga, it's me it's liber, we're soldat players, we gotta stick together"

Papa: "Ok, sorry man"

[time passes]
[Liber is sobbing]

Liber: "I gotta get some money papa, I gotta go to ATM, I have no money"

Papa: "I'll get some money"

Papa: "All right, right here"

Liber: "Where's the ATM at ?"

Papa: "We at it"

Papa: "Hey!"

[Papa claps his hands then honks the horn]

(Please refrain from swearing)es: "Hey daddy"

Papa: "Liber - ho's, ho's - liber"

Liber: "Good evening, (Please refrain from swearing)es"

(Please refrain from swearing)1: "I've been good tonight"

[hands in the money]

Papa: "That's what I like to hear...oh that's nice...thank you..all right, more power to me"

[last (Please refrain from swearing) hands in money]

Papa: "All right thank you baby....ooo oh oh...Kelly what's this ? Mr. Franklin is lonely, this...only..."

(Please refrain from swearing): "Sorry daddy"

Papa: "Whadda ya mean <<sorry daddy>> ?..wha..."

Papa: "Is Papasurf gonna have to choke a (Please refrain from swearing) ?................I'm gonna have to get outta this car and choke.......I'm not violent, I'm trying not to be....I'm gonna...you know what...."

[opens door]

Liber: "No come on man, it's not worth it, come on, it's not worth it, please man, please, come just let it slide"

Papa: "Phewww"

[turns to the (Please refrain from swearing)]

Papa: "You better thank Liber...go ahead"

(Please refrain from swearing): "Thank you liber and I like your sig"

Liber: "RUN (Please refrain from swearing) RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, GET SOME HELP"

[time passes]
[Liber is sobbing]

Papa: "Liber relax"

Liber: [sobbing] "No man...I can't relax..."

Papa: "Liber you are too upset [hands liber a pipe] here smoke this"

Liber: "No, I'm cool man..."

Papa: "Smoke this...take it come on"

Liber: "no... i don't...wanna smoke this, come on..."

Papa: "[b]This is not an option nigga, if you do not smoke it, we have a problem"

[Liber smokes it]
[Liber coughs]

[Papa lets out an evil laugh]

Papa: "Ha ha ha ha ha, Liber I didn't know that you liked to get wet..."

Liber: "What do you mean ?"

Papa: "haha, yeah brotha, that's PCP, angel dust, Sherman Helmsley, love boat, ashy larry."

[Liber passes out]

Voice in Liber's head: "People at soldatforums like Liber lupus, because he makes Styx look like Joseph Stalin"

[Liber wakes up]
[Police siren]

Liber: "Where are we ?"

Papa: "We've got a company, just let me do all the talking, ok ?"

Police officer: "Good evening"

Papa: "Good evening officer"

Liber: [whispering]"Help me, get out, run"

Papa: "Can I help you ?"

Police officer: "Yeah step out of the car, please"

Police officer: "Can I see your license ?"

Papa: "Absolutely"

[Officer looks at the license]

Police officer: "Holy cow, you're Papasurf ! My brother loves your avatar! He is not gonna believe that this happened!"

Papa: "That's cause he's never gonna know about it (Please refrain from swearing)"

[breaks the officer's neck]

Liber: "WHAT THE (Please refrain from swearing) !!! WHAT THE (Please refrain from swearing) !!!!! WHAT THE (Please refrain from swearing) !!!!......[sobbing] that's not my thing man...."

Papa: "I'm sorry, man"

Papa: "Actually I'm not sorry hahaha I don't give a (Please refrain from swearing)...They make fun of me at the soldatforums and (Please refrain from swearing) goes crazy"

[Liber is crying]

Papa: "Liber you hungry, you want a sandwich ?"

Liber: [crying] "I just wanna go home, see my family"

Papa: "Eat your sandwich, eh"

Papa: "Give me your sandwich"

[Liber is crying]

Papa: "GIVE ME YOUR DAMNED SANDWICH"

Papa: "I make Styx look like Joseph Stalin, huh mutha(Please refrain from swearing)a ?"

[stops the car]

Papa: "Whatever, get out"

Papa: "Haha, hey Liber I really had a good time tonight"

Liber: "Soldat players man..."

Papa: "Soldat players"

Papa: "Oh yeah..."

Liber: "Yeah ?"

[Papa shoots liber in the leg]

Papa: "I'M PAPASURF (Please refrain from swearing) !"

Liber: "IT WAS KARMAZON !!!!!!"

papasurf31
June 29, 2005, 9:03 pm
All this next on E! True Hollywood story...

Stuff:

*Me and Liber live nowhere near each other

*If we did, I'd be pimpin his ass for money too

*I do not abdicate the choking of hos, and $100 is good money for one ho daily, it's tough because competition is stiff

*I do not abdicate the neck snapping of law enforcers. Guns are quicker, safer, albeit more messy. But when you're a pimp, you can afford to go to the (Please refrain from swearing)ing carwash. Hell, buy a new car and treat your best ho to an old Escalade. High class hos in high demand = good investment.

*-"Eat your sandwich, eh" I'm not canadian.

*I do not abdicate the mixing of drugs. Each one has a specialized use (ask hitman) and mixing em together is wasteful and stupid.

*I would never be redundant, as at least two of those drugs are the same thing.

*I refuse to believe Liber would be such a ball-less pussy. If he was, I'd have raped him by now.

*No one tells my hos what to do except me and paying customers. Since Liber was neither, I would have raped him and posted his anus on Ebay. Rectum sold seperately.

*I don't steal sandwich's, cause anyone who can't make their own is a pussy and deserves to be raped.

*I do not talk like my ancestors once picked cotton. And my lip does not look like I just got punched in the face. (Don't gimme (Please refrain from swearing) about being offended cause your black, cause you're not)

*Liber's shot countless people, him being a soldat player and part time estonian terrorist and all. He would not be shocked by some civil bloodshed in the name of business.

*All my hos call me "Papa", duh.

*Good one calling the hos an ATM, will use later.

*Liber is druggie, and would never refuse a hit.

Droopy
June 29, 2005, 10:49 pm
Take your friend to a place called Cristal Lake ditch him on the beach and never return.

karmazon
June 30, 2005, 12:42 am
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31
*-"Eat your sandwich, eh" I'm not canadian.

Actually as many Americans as Canadians say that

STEELIX
June 30, 2005, 1:17 am
What the hell was that about.

karmazon
June 30, 2005, 1:19 am
It was a reanactment of "Chappelle's Show" with Wayne Brady.

papasurf31
June 30, 2005, 2:43 am
Dave Chappelle is the funniest minority alive. I wanna get his 2nd season box set dvd...off kazaa i meant :P

Captain Ben
June 30, 2005, 3:56 am
Since I'm most likely late, I'll recommend my hip idea.
Go to his house with your girlfriend and explain it to him. When he gets angry, push your girlfriend forward onto him and knock him over. Now run like hell and set off the explosives conveniently hidden in her handbag.

vash763
June 30, 2005, 6:09 am
hahaha. this happened to me, cept i was steve, and was in mexico on vacation. and he didnt tell me...she did.

i was so (Please refrain from swearing)ing pissed

but we're friends now

Liber_Lupus
June 30, 2005, 1:51 pm
:D

vash763
June 30, 2005, 2:12 pm
dude ur sig is soooo awesome