( search forums )
new clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
yourself®
February 7, 2003, 8:51 pm
I was thinking of starting the "yourself" clan since so many have already copied my name and I dont have a guilty ©opyright. but first: how many wants to join? I don't want a clan where I am the only one, It wouldn't be worth it. if just a single persson is interrested I could start it and ask a few friends to join aswell.

Meandor
February 7, 2003, 9:47 pm
the first yourself? hahaha. it was me. and i can say that because i got an acount named "yourself" on this forums (without the r thingy) that is registered way before yours.

yourself
February 7, 2003, 10:33 pm
don't believe that "yourself r" guy and all other with something similar to "yourself", they're impostors. i'm the one and only yourself- do not trust imitations.

-Meandor

yourself®
February 8, 2003, 9:10 am
I was the first one to have the name while playing, this account however was newly created

yourself®
February 8, 2003, 9:13 am
that Z after my name is supposed tobe a ®. (R)ightprotect in case the same thing happens here

yourself®
February 8, 2003, 9:15 am
ARG! there it goes again! think of it as a R in a ring

yourself®
February 8, 2003, 9:21 am
to whoever reads this: I am the yourself that used to host the "J©in me!® 512k" server almost a year back in time and still opens it sometimes. those new yourself's started popping up like 1-2 months ago.

AngelicSlayer
February 8, 2003, 9:45 am
you should be proud of yourself®