( search forums )
if you want an unregged interface...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
SPARTAN_III
June 28, 2005, 12:15 pm
just ask me. any takers?

it must be based on something that has a screenshot as my imagination is crap. say you want a halo or UT2k4 interface just gimmie an ingame screen.

anyone is free to use these in their mod as long as they ASK and give credit in the readme.

previous work:

killzone interface: [URL]

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 4:12 pm
Lol, this is too funny. First I make My gostek thread. . And now if you look around it's possible to have a complete mod made for you :p Inlcuding, gosteks, weapons, and interface :p

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 4:46 pm
yep. :D

yey for modders!!!

now we have a gostek thread (still the most popular), my weapons thread, a sfx pack (YEY!), and now this. xD

Keron Cyst
July 1, 2005, 6:18 am
*patiently waits for NSM interface (view my thread for what I want it to look like)*
Take your time ;-)

SPARTAN_III
July 1, 2005, 1:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMLol, this is too funny. First I make My gostek thread. . And now if you look around it's possible to have a complete mod made for you :p Inlcuding, gosteks, weapons, and interface :p

you, me and aznbl00d. lets all go make a joint project mod.

keron, i've got no idea what you want in the case of coloring and style. if there's a screen of anything that looks like it would fit, please post it.

Keron Cyst
July 1, 2005, 5:48 pm
It's the text color! Red for health & vest (different shade, of course), brown for weapon stuff, & green for jet stuff. Just make sure everything's shaded from right (brighter) to left (darker), and maybe scatter metal scars on the interface plates. Everything else is in the image... :-/

SPARTAN_III
July 2, 2005, 4:54 am
ah, i see. i didn't want to say "textures" because i didn't want to confuse you. now that i have the color style i'm all set.

Keron Cyst
July 2, 2005, 6:32 am
A'ight, awesome! Take your time :-)

SPARTAN_III
July 11, 2005, 12:19 pm
wait...ahh, (Please refrain from swearing)!!!!!! cant get it to look right. dammit, i give up. sorry, i just have no imagination. i might try again sometime, but dont look forward to it. sorry. :(

any requests? give a screenshot of what you want.

Keron Cyst
July 11, 2005, 3:44 pm
But your interface looks so awesome...

*sniffle*

... well, I still have aznbl00d... ;-(

SPARTAN_III
July 12, 2005, 2:34 am
i officially retract the above post. now that my holidays are nearly here, i feel.....motivated.

confession: ive never actually made an int from scratch before.

Keron Cyst
July 12, 2005, 4:39 am
Oh :-/ Well, all right then, go hijack something and then send it to me after butchering it enough (especially with the colors), and then I'll try to butcher it some more, so much that people won't recognize it was stolen from something else xD

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 3:29 pm
lol. im not questioning your interface skills, and dont take this offensively, but technically, ive made more default interfaces than you have...

and if youre having trouble with shading (by not shrinking, just download paint shop pro.

SPARTAN_III
July 14, 2005, 5:52 am
from where?

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 5:58 am
even though i use ms paint for 99 percent of my work, here teh is:
http://www.download.com/Paint-Shop-Pro/3000-2192_4-10322210.html?tag=lst-0-1