( search forums )
multiple weather effects
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Improvements / Suggestions
SPARTAN_III
June 28, 2005, 12:24 pm
for the next mapmaker i want to be able to have multiple weather effects on at once, like have sandstorm, rain and snow all at the same time. i know its unrealistic but it would give more mapping potential if you use a custom rain/sand/snow image.

Swebonny
June 28, 2005, 12:28 pm
But wont it be kind of messy on the screen.
But i support it anyway i like when it is messy ;)

SPARTAN_III
June 30, 2005, 10:47 am
yeah, but nobody said you have to use all 3. because i want to make a map with modified rain etc and its gonna be some kind of all out war thing, right now i cant decide what modded weather to use. because i modded all to be a bomb/bullet kinda thing

Deleted User
September 28, 2005, 2:27 am
It would be strange to have more than one affect at the same time, and probably hard to do

vash763
October 5, 2005, 7:19 am
if you could select what goes where, it could work

tomz26
November 26, 2005, 4:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by DezonusIt would be strange to have more than one affect at the same time, and probably hard to do

Hard to do I think not, but it is realistic to have rain and snow at the same time, and it is called sleet.

The Geologist
November 26, 2005, 6:38 pm
Isn't that called sleet?

Deleted User
November 28, 2005, 9:16 pm
I think it would be kinda neat for a few things, like rain falling at different angles (or at least the graphic drawn to appear so), or creating a variety of flying debris, as though you were in a hurricane or on a crashing airship-type-thing.