( search forums )
A-Z Soldatters: Soldat's Hall of Fame!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
SuperKill
June 28, 2005, 9:42 pm
list will get updated as more names will come:
..ps, maybe a sticky somewhere? for old times' sake? :(..

---A---
Avskum
Alakhai
Adash
Aerial Assault
Abortion
Aquarius
AL3x1CON
Azaezal(The Damned)

---B---
Bob the builder
b00sta
Bablo
BManx2000
BMF
Blan
Blade

---C---
CbbLe
Chakra
Cold Fusion
Cyber Bob Marley
Captain Jimbo
Coolsi
Cookie
Camping Carl

---D---
Donnie Darko
Devilyn
Dowhook
Denacke
Derf
DarkNoddy
deejii
Daz
duke33

---E---
Enik
Ender
Echo
eyic
Emoac
Enjoyincubus

---F---
Fingeronthetrigga
F4nta
flab
FliesLikeABrick
Fragbait
Fara_ownz_j00
Frogboy
Fabmanx
Foosoft
Flanagan

---G---
Gaso
grand_diablo
Green Hero
Gak

---H---
Hercule Poirot
Hektik Sniper
Hotacid
Hitman

---I---
Instant Remedy
Inst4ntSn1per
iL'nADJ (.oO~iL'nADJ~Oo.)
Icarius
iLLskiLLs

---J---
Jaz
JB
Jaakarhu

---K---
Koil
Knot
Kamikaze Ninja
Knight(ofthe)mare
Kouleman
K-Nival
Kazuki
Kahuna-CorlanMcD

---L---
Luke
Link
Liquidis X Snake
LumpyFerret

---M---
Meandor
maka
Mr. Khan
Mandlc
m0dik
M
Mariachi
Mikeshinoda
Marbire

---N---
Nebby
Night Cabbage
n00bface
Nebby
n2j3
Nelrem
Napi
Ninj@
NuZZ
Nice Guy With A Gun

---O---
Outcast
Omenalimonadi
Omegaragond
Ouchek
One Gram
Optik
Ok

---P---
Pimpin
Puppeter
Psyl3ntShad0w
palloco
Pr0ger
porquilho
Peemonkey

---Q---
Qaz
Qwerty

---R---
Rcon
ReDevil
Rune
Rotmos
Rufio
Rab
Robin Huud
R
RIPsta
Rambo
Rogas
Rixter

---S---
SBal
Spectral
SuperKill
Suomipoika
Sadist
Suika
sebastian
Superbeast
Stalky
Social Poison
Snappy
Spike
Scorpion
SoldatStriker
Serial Killer
systemfiend
Squal
Scuba Steve

---T---
That Phucking Sniper
ThaD
Tattoo
TomPenny
Taxi
Thanatos
toadsMoke

---U---
Urhos
Uzzi

---V---
Vampire Princess
---W---
Weed
wood
Wol-shiver
WooT
Wormdundee

---X---
Xorax
Xalion
Xyrus

---Y---
Ymies
Yin Starrunner

---Z---
Zingo
Zuup
Zuppilo
z1g

remember that not every old player is a famous soldatter.

June 28, 2005, 9:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
..ps, maybe a sticky somewhere? for old times' sake? :(..

cough cough.

Cookie.
June 28, 2005, 9:48 pm
Add Evil-XYZ and ILLSKILLZ! and Spike and some others

Liber_Lupus
June 28, 2005, 9:48 pm
:(

Felix
June 28, 2005, 9:52 pm
ye, ty, im not in :(

btw what's the point, we all know that -.- ( yea im jalouse cuz im not in ><)

Pulp
June 28, 2005, 9:58 pm
Now let's have an alphabetic ctf-league ... the A's vs the B's ... etc, could be nice, would be kind of difficult to organize though... as a bunch are inactive...

flab
June 28, 2005, 9:58 pm
SKTF <3

Wtf is Omegalimonadi, you mean Omenalimonadi or just Omena ;o

Edit: How about Peter and Scorpion too? ;o

makazuma
June 28, 2005, 10:03 pm
Inst4nt sn1per = Raggsocka

__SnoOpy__
June 28, 2005, 10:04 pm
If you guys want to be serious about this,
change it to "2002-2005 Soldat Hall of Fame"

Kazuki
June 28, 2005, 10:11 pm
Whee. ^_^ Even though I'm last in my letter group, makes ya feel kinda cool.

By the way, good idea Snoopy / Aqua.

Edit: Props to Superkill for the topic.

that fuking sniper
June 28, 2005, 10:16 pm
You forgot Spike, Fabmanx, Nice Guy With A Gun, and Foosoft :P

Don't tell me you've never heard of these...

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:27 pm
Why is EmoAC/xxShavoxx in twice? :P

Add:
SoldatStriker
PuMa

STEELIX
June 28, 2005, 10:38 pm
Don't add me.

Ender
June 28, 2005, 10:48 pm
g0tcha? wtf? what did he ever do except idling and being a (Please refrain from swearing)ing asshole in #soldat.veterans, he never played soldat! Get him off that list!

Also there are a couple of names on it that I don't even know, so how can they be famous?:
Aerial Assault, Abortion, Aquarius, Azaezal(The Damned), Bablo, BManx2000,Captain Jimbo, duke33, eyic, Emoac, Gaso, Green Hero, K-Nival, Kazuki, Link, LumpyFerret, Liquidis X Snake, Mikeshinoda, Night Cabbage, Nelrem, NuZZ, One Gram, Puppeter, Qaz, Superbeast, Vv00t, wood, Wormdundee, Xalion, XShavoXx

How can soldier be on it? it's default player name.

SoldatStriker, Spike, Fabmanx and Nice Guy With A Gun should definitely be added i agree with the others! :)

Omegalimonadi, Omegaragond? Is this omena? or what? put him on the list!

weed should be weedmeister.

Very cool idea though this list, nice to remember people from the old days and i think in a year it's nice to remember the people from now :)

__SnoOpy__
June 28, 2005, 10:53 pm
This list might not be very reliable though. There are as well many famous "Soldateer"s (Who made up this word?) in Asian countries like TW (where I from), China, Korea, Japan et cetera.

The criteria for entrance to the list should be more strict also, or it looks lame.

ps: Delete Jaz from list, he spam :D

makazuma
June 28, 2005, 10:57 pm
Ender maybe cos most of them are Americans, I dunno so good about Americans either, but they can still be famous, if allot other people know them - Guess most of them don't know me, so that evens :)

Plus you can also become famous by being lame :)

Ender
June 28, 2005, 11:14 pm
Maybe one can be famous for being lame, but one still has to be a soldatplayer, and g0tcha ain't so.

Outcast
June 28, 2005, 11:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by PulpNow let's have an alphabetic ctf-league ... the A's vs the B's ... etc, could be nice, would be kind of difficult to organize though... as a bunch are inactive...

O ftw!

-Claw-
June 28, 2005, 11:42 pm
Eh, famous, or good? Where am i?

Claw/GreenBall ;o

E: UJ? Highspeeday, raektis, Crono, RAB, Menda, Meandor, Amigo, Zuup..?

Pablo Honey
June 28, 2005, 11:42 pm
I really REALLY wish all of those people still played :( . BTW, im Mikeshinoda. This is my new account because I got tired of that old name :P

SuperKill
June 29, 2005, 12:20 am
calm down damnit ;P
i know i forgot tons of people, its not possible to remember them all ;p

@Ender - i agree with you on Vv00t and G0tcha, but the rest of them are pretty famous.
they dont have to be supreme players to become famous.
to be honest i dont know many of those names either, but they were listed by some people previously so i just listened to them ;P
quote:Originally posted by Ender
How can soldier be on it? it's default player name.

'Soldier' is a famous (IMO) player that was in Silent Snipaz at the old days. if you dont remember, Major was the default name at that time ;p
i hope enough people still exist that could back that up ;P (TFS HELP)

if anyone can help by saying who he has never heard of within the list it would be great.

@maka - yea i know that ;P i didnt think it matters but allright i'll change those too.

@flab - yea it was a typo damn fatty.

@snoopy - good idea!

anyway i'll update it now.

Pablo Honey
June 29, 2005, 12:27 am
jaz isnt very famous lol

Also, you should add Hellraider. He was a cool dude. Do you guys remember him?

BMF?
SerialKiller?
toadsMoke?
SoldatStriker?
m1nt ch3w?
systemfiend?
KiLLBoT?
Blan?
Squal?
Scuba Steve?

Those are all I can think of for now. So many memories :D

STEELIX
June 29, 2005, 12:33 am
Jaz is fscking famous. Look how many people predicted his future in that other thread!

Deleted User
June 29, 2005, 12:33 am
WHERE AM I :(

Hoodlum
June 29, 2005, 12:43 am
Good list, mang.

SuperKill
June 29, 2005, 12:53 am
updated and changed the 'design' ;P

@Pablo (rofl) - wasnt toadsMoke just a mod and a mapper? as far as i can remember he didnt really play soldat, am i wrong? ;f

@everyone else - please help with removing the unneeded names.
some of the names listed are completley unknown to me, but i assume they are only completley unknown to *me*.
also keep throwing in names and famous clannames. its easier remembering famous people if someone reminds you their clantag.

for example; S:S, NWO, [SoC], hell even |2wai|
anyone remember a *famous* player from these clans?

Pablo Honey
June 29, 2005, 12:54 am
We need a new section for old stuff like this. We can talk about old versions and even set up some old version servers. Things like this post and my soldat version history post can be stickys in there. I think it's a great idea, because we can show the new people about all of the old soldats. We have a section for 1.0.5b, but thats not enough. Make a 'Soldat History' section PLEASE!

-EDIT-
Yeah, he was mostly a modder and mapper, your right. He did play a good bit though if my memory serves me correctly.

Kazuki
June 29, 2005, 12:54 am
Ender, I don't know who you are either. :)

I remember Hellraider. Miss that guy. :(

Also, Steelix, please shut up about Jaz. He deserves to be banned, in my opinion.

SuperKill
June 29, 2005, 1:02 am
any chance of someone telling me the correct name of that 'Kahuna McD Corlan' person? i'm not sure if i wrote it the right way. (N1nj@ you should remember him)

-Claw-
June 29, 2005, 1:17 am
I really think, is this a list for famous PLAYERS, or those who just post to forums...

almost half of the names i know only from here, and thay have lots of posts.. :|

SuperKill
June 29, 2005, 1:25 am
possibly you're new then?
alot of the 'high posters' used to play hardcore in the past, and now are in 'rest-mode' ;P
doesnt make them unfamous.

altho if you could be more specific you might end up right.

Pulp
June 29, 2005, 1:26 am
Think we had all 'famous' 2Wainians...maybe you could change "il'nadj" his nick to ".oO~iL'nADJ~Oo." though , as that is how it was written...

Pablo Honey
June 29, 2005, 1:27 am
Kahuna-CorlanMcD was his name on the forums. I don't remember if he went by that name ingame though.

SuperKill
June 29, 2005, 1:35 am
good enough for now ;D
@pulp - i changed it to the most reasonable way i guess. i'll change it to what you proposed if you'll insist.

Pimpin`
June 29, 2005, 1:53 am
Whee :) Im famous ;x I think that u should add TeenSpirit/Zieg

papasurf31
June 29, 2005, 2:00 am
I am teh unworthy, but it's true I don't play much besides EVO RS nowadays...still, I've shot my share of digital booty back in the day...back in 'nam...

mar77a
June 29, 2005, 2:03 am
Aw...

and where's Swazo? and S4R? they are famous!!!

Pablo Honey
June 29, 2005, 2:36 am
I'm glad to see that most of the dudes from .pheonix are famous :D

TIR_Blade
June 29, 2005, 2:49 am
not jealous at all....:'(

Btw...

Evil-XYZ
Enjoy(incubus)
Skwid(boi)/Vicious
Drock
Death
SeanCapsYourAss
Sk33t
Camping Carl

n00bface
June 29, 2005, 3:13 am
half of these people aren't really famous. Now let's make a list of all the people who AREN'T on it? :O btw, Amblin is b00stA, and he's up there twice.

N1nj@
June 29, 2005, 3:32 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillany chance of someone telling me the correct name of that 'Kahuna McD Corlan' person? i'm not sure if i wrote it the right way. (N1nj@ you should remember him)
Ya I remember him, his name is Kahuna-CorlanMcD.

And how could you miss ComputaXpert and Ardaen

Pablo Honey
June 29, 2005, 4:07 am
what about ConnectionProblem? Btw, does anyone remember the shadowline.net server?

Marbire
June 29, 2005, 4:08 am
'Soldier' is a famous (IMO) player that was in Silent Snipaz at the old days. if you dont remember, Major was the default name at that time ;p

Hmm...... you are aware that I was -$oldier right? Lol..... So I'm on the list twice. Marbire and -$oldier- .... -{S:S}-$oldier- to be precise. Had to switch my name once default name went from Major to Soldier. Michael screwed me over....

The original SS crew was Computa_Xpert, -$oldier-, GakFace, FooSoft, Nice Guy with a Gun. Then came Optik. Then came people like Omegaregond and Wol Shiver.....

And this is way too large to be an actual hall of fame. Seems like everyone I know is on that list.

Oh and here is my old account: http://soldatforums.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=461

Marbire
June 29, 2005, 4:08 am

Hmm...... you are aware that I was -$oldier right? Lol..... So I'm on the list twice. Marbire and -$oldier- .... --$oldier- to be precise. Had to switch my name once default name went from Major to Soldier. Michael screwed me over....

The original SS crew was Computa_Xpert, -$oldier-, GakFace, FooSoft, Nice Guy with a Gun. Then came Optik. Then came people like Omegaregond and Wol Shiver.....

And this is way too large to be an actual hall of fame. Seems like everyone I know is on that list.

Oh and here is my old account: http://soldatforums.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=461

TIR_Blade
June 29, 2005, 4:12 am
I agree with Marbire...too large a list...that's 1 of the reasons i added so many peeps, cuz if ur gonna have all those people(some nonames :P)then might as well add my names too....

25 from West and 25 from east sounds ok....

Marbire
June 29, 2005, 4:20 am
Yeah I thought you had to actually do something special to get into a hall of fame. Might as well rename it to "Big List of Known Players"

Lol....... I'm even on there twice with seperate names. Man way too much soldat for me...

Chakra`
June 29, 2005, 4:41 am
How about we have a 'what they're famous for' as well, huh?

Makes sense to me. I don't know half those guys. The guys I do remember however, I remember for a good reason. SBaL for instance, being the only guy who could kill me with an ak74 in 1.1.5 than I could him with any other weapon.

BMF for being an arrogant but lovable basturd.

Cbble for leading the pro-barret debate in Soldat Beta, and leading the most continuously successful clan, sv ( I think it was him..)

Liquid X Snake for his superb comics.

Suika for being one of the first recognised skillful female players.

..and so on.

The rest are just people I 'know'. Granted, their famous for being around alot, so why not put them in the Hall of Fame.................... but who bloody needs a list of people we've seen alot!

Let's have people that broke the mold and stood out from the crowd.

Zero72
June 29, 2005, 4:57 am
Well then, I'm screwed. =P

I remember Liquid X Snake's comics from that old Soldat Battle or whatever it was called thread. Hysterical stuff.

Kazuki
June 29, 2005, 8:33 pm
I wouldn't mind being taken off the list if it helps create an actual "Hall of Fame." Would be kinda cool to have one of those.

Pablo Honey
June 29, 2005, 8:36 pm
Your so modest kazuki.

Cookie.
June 29, 2005, 8:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`How about we have a 'what they're famous for' as well, huh?

Makes sense to me. I don't know half those guys. The guys I do remember however, I remember for a good reason. SBaL for instance, being the only guy who could kill me with an ak74 in 1.1.5 than I could him with any other weapon.

BMF for being an arrogant but lovable basturd.

Cbble for leading the pro-barret debate in Soldat Beta, and leading the most continuously successful clan, sv ( I think it was him..)

Liquid X Snake for his superb comics.

Suika for being one of the first recognised skillful female players.

..and so on.

The rest are just people I 'know'. Granted, their famous for being around alot, so why not put them in the Hall of Fame.................... but who bloody needs a list of people we've seen alot!

Let's have people that broke the mold and stood out from the crowd.

OMfg :P Don't forget the star club Suika made :D

Also add Dan to that list. aka styx

flab
June 29, 2005, 8:53 pm
quote:Also add Dan to that list. aka styx
ROFL !!! You're joking right? :|

Tha Doggfather
June 29, 2005, 8:54 pm
To help shrink down the list: I'm on there twice as well (JB/Tha Doggfather).

Change it to JayBee please :)

Psyl3ntShad0w
June 29, 2005, 8:58 pm
ArcWolf, Flanagan, and Snowden/Laughing Stalk are missing :-(

nice job on the list btw :-D

Ender
June 29, 2005, 9:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillcalm down damnit ;P

Right, how could i forget? :) He's Marbire now.

As for [SoC], i think we have most of the longtime members, jaz, outcast, mr.khan, soldatstriker, hotacid, me.

ComputerXpert S:S needs on, aswell as peter ofcourse.

Maybe the list would be more fun and clear if we put a small describtion why they are famous with each name.

bond_james_bond
June 29, 2005, 9:49 pm
**Ahem** You may have forgotten me. Bond, James Bond
=P

... No seriously, put me up there with the B's

Tha Doggfather
June 29, 2005, 10:28 pm
How about no.

Outcast
June 29, 2005, 10:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Enderquote:Originally posted by SuperKillcalm down damnit ;P

Right, how could i forget? :) He's Marbire now.

As for [SoC], i think we have most of the longtime members, jaz, outcast, mr.khan, soldatstriker, hotacid, me.

ComputerXpert S:S needs on, aswell as peter ofcourse.

Maybe the list would be more fun and clear if we put a small describtion why they are famous with each name.

jaz was in SoC? I don't remember :/

Dowhook
June 29, 2005, 11:04 pm
quote:How about we have a 'what they're famous for' as well, huh?
Great idea.

Vanana
June 29, 2005, 11:12 pm
ermmm
i think ur forggeting a Legend...

Mancer

or maybe he isnt famous?:S

TIR_Blade
June 29, 2005, 11:27 pm
no offense to mancer...but he's in a long line of players...He's damn good but that ain't exactely hall of fame...

Fangus Deef
June 29, 2005, 11:50 pm
are you sure? mancer's pretty popular and i've played with him (Please refrain from swearing)loads. he's in my top 5 people i like :P

Outcast
June 29, 2005, 11:54 pm
And basically what this is, is the list of people that everyone suggests...that's no hall of fame :o

TIR_Blade
June 30, 2005, 12:07 am
What i mean is hall of fame shouldn't be most popular.

makazuma
June 30, 2005, 12:08 am
Maybe you're only real famous if you are long gone, never reading this, nobody knows where you are and without chance to suggest yourself, but still on the list :)

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 12:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Marbire
Hmm...... you are aware that I was -$oldier right? Lol..... So I'm on the list twice. Marbire and -$oldier- .... -{S:S}-$oldier- to be precise. Had to switch my name once default name went from Major to Soldier. Michael screwed me over....

HAHAHAHA
actually i didnt know that ;D atleast wasnt sure of it.
i completley agree that the list is way too big, that's why i'm asking people for their help on deciding who can quallify himself into that list.
help would be greatly appreciated.

_Mancer_
June 30, 2005, 12:40 am
This was a bad idea :|

F*ck. Just noticed I wasnt in there.

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 12:42 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_This was a bad idea :|

please expand?

lets uhm.. try to do it like this;
go letter by letter and vote (?) who's able to be there?
once someone gets X votes he could stay.
[or, if anyone got a better idea we could switch to that] ;p
i'll add the votes to this post.

but for now lets start with ABCD:

--------
Avskum [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes]
Alakhai [yes][yes][no][no][no][no][no][no]
Adash [yes][yes][no][no][no][no][no][no]
Aerial Assault [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][no][no][no]
Abortion [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][no][no]
Aquarius [yes][yes][no][no][no][no][no][no]
AL3x1CON [yes][yes][no][no][no][no][no][no]
Azaezal(The Damned) [yes][yes][yes][no][no][no][no][no]
Bob the builder [yes][yes][no][no][no][no][no][no]
b00sta [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes]
Bablo [no][no][no][no][no][no][no][no]
BManx2000 [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][no][no]
BMF [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes]
Blan [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes]
Blade [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][no][no]
CbbLe [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes]
Chakra [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes]
Cold Fusion [yes][yes][yes][yes][no][no][no][no]
Cyber Bob Marley [no][no][no][no][no][no][no][no]
Captain Jimbo [no][no][no][no][no][no][no][no]
Coolsi [yes][no][no][no][no][no][no][no]
Cookie [yes][yes][yes][yes][no][no][no]
Camping Carl [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes]
Donnie Darko [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes]
Devilyn [no][no][no][no][no][no][no][no]
Dowhook [yes][yes][yes][no][no][no][no][no]
Denacke [yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][yes][no][no]
Derf [yes][/limegreen[no][no][no][no][no][no][no]
DarkNoddy [yes][yes][yes][no][no][no][no][no]
deejii [yes][no][no][no][no][no][no][no]
Daz [yes][yes][yes][no][no][no][no][no]
duke33 [limegreen][yes][yes][yes][no][no][no][no][no]

note this voting list isnt *official*, as official it can be, its just a temporary solution on the 'who-can-stay' problem

and please, please dont whine over this.
personally (if it matters;P) i expect anyone to understand if they arent voted to stay, just as i would.

Outcast
June 30, 2005, 12:47 am
Yes for stay, no for go :o
Avskum [yes]
Alakhai [no]
Adash [no]
Aerial Assault [no]
Abortion [yes]
Aquarius [no]
AL3x1CON [no]
Azaezal(The Damned) [no]
Bob the builder [no]
b00sta [yes]
Bablo [no]
BManx2000 [no]
BMF [yes]
Blan [yes]
Blade [no]
CbbLe [yes]
Chakra [yes]
Cold Fusion [no]
Cyber Bob Marley [no]
Captain Jimbo [no]
Coolsi [no]
Cookie [no]
Camping Carl [yes]
Donnie Darko [yes]
Devilyn [no]
Dowhook [Yes]
Denacke [Yes]
Derf [no]
DarkNoddy [no]
deejii [no]
Daz [yes]
duke33 [no]

_Mancer_
June 30, 2005, 12:48 am
nonono, I just thought there were wayy too many people.

TIR_Blade
June 30, 2005, 12:50 am
Avskum [yes]
Alakhai [no]
Adash [no]
Aerial Assault [yes]
Abortion [yes]
Aquarius [no]
AL3x1CON [no]
Azaezal(The Damned) [yes]
Bob the builder [no]
b00sta [yes]
Bablo [no]
BManx2000 [yes]
BMF [yes]
Blan [yes]
Blade [yes]
CbbLe [yes]
Chakra [yes]
Cold Fusion [yes]
Cyber Bob Marley [no]
Captain Jimbo [no]
Coolsi [no]
Cookie [yes]
Camping Carl [yes]
Donnie Darko [yes]
Devilyn [no]
Dowhook [no]
Denacke [no]
Derf [no]
DarkNoddy [no]
deejii [no]
Daz [no]
duke33 [yes]

_Mancer_
June 30, 2005, 12:52 am
Bah.

Avskum [yes]
Alakhai [yes]
Adash [mo]
Aerial Assault [yes]
Abortion [no]
Aquarius [no]
AL3x1CON [yes]
Bob the builder [yes]
b00sta [yes]
Bablo [no]
BManx2000 [no]
BMF [yes]
Blan [yes]
Blade [no]
CbbLe [yes]
Chakra [yes]
Cold Fusion [no]
Cyber Bob Marley [no]
Captain Jimbo [no]
Coolsi [no]
Cookie [yes]
Camping Carl [yes]
Donnie Darko [yes]
Devilyn [no]
Dowhook [yes]
Denacke [yes]
Derf [no]
DarkNoddy [yes]
deejii [no]
Daz [yes]
duke33 [no]

Cookie.
June 30, 2005, 12:53 am
Maybe we should have B00sta recreate the karma vote site for this :)
www.soldatvotes.tk
It would make this whole process easier yes?

Outcast
June 30, 2005, 12:54 am
In a way, yes, but basically this is no who likes someone and who doesn't...and that's what voting achieves.
But since we are voting anyway...i guess it would help a lot.

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 12:54 am
^ yes

Fangus Deef
June 30, 2005, 12:59 am
duke and bman need to be on the list.

_Mancer_
June 30, 2005, 1:00 am
The Geologist I recommend should be on it.

Cookie.
June 30, 2005, 1:04 am
Avskum [yes]
Aquarius [no]
Alakhai [yes]
Adash [no]
Aerial Assault [no]
Abortion [yes]
AL3x1CON [no]
Bob the builder [no]
b00sta [yes]
Bablo [\]
BManx2000 [yes]
BMF [yes]
Blan [yes]
Blade [yes]
CbbLe [yes]
Chakra [yes]
Cold Fusion [no]
Cyber Bob Marley [no]
Captain Jimbo [no]
Coolsi [\]
Cookie [yes]
Camping Carl [yes]
Donnie Darko [yes]
Devilyn [\]
Dowhook [\]
Denacke [yes]
Derf [no]
DarkNoddy [yes]
deejii [no]
Daz [\]
duke33 [yes]

I have never played or talked to the ones with [\] so don't count that as a no or yes :P

edit Vote yes on Duke33!!!
He deserves to be there

I agree
[code]
|
|
\ /
[/code]

Superkill thats what I was wondering myself :\ Certain people havn't been around long enough to know all the older people.. however
I think as long as you recognize a soldat's name they should be allowed to vote

ok lets call it a no :P

-edit
Omfg edit chat :)

-=Edit thats no fun now ill have to bribe people to get votes! ;)
Also I think Ardaen should be there

Ardaen [yes]

-=Edit Superkill don't you remember those good old days on Dnagames where you would yell at me for talking! :P Outcast dosnt like me either because I camped on his server and he banned me for it lol

Edit like 40
You vote fOR AQUARIUS!
\/
edit
Oh i see :D

Superkill it also shouldnt be based on who has been around since 1.0.5b ;)

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 1:08 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_The Geologist I recommend should be on it.

that's the problem, people cant see the diffrence between a well known forum person and a soldat hall of famer.
Geologist is a great guy overall, but he's definetly not a soldat hall of famer.

@cookie, your post brings us to the next question;
who's quallified enough to be a voter? ;P
for now atleast tell me if its ok that i'll consider / as no.
oh yea, and you cant vote for yourself ;p

EDIIIIIIIIIIT! cookie vote for aquarius damn you ;P
i mean vote yes or no :|

TIR_Blade
June 30, 2005, 1:16 am
if people don't know them, then i would suppose they don't consider them to be famous enough to be a famer(I know hall of fame should include skill, but skill brings fame)

Chakra`
June 30, 2005, 1:17 am
What exactly is it all being judged on anyhow? 'cos we've gone down the popularity contest road before. Remember www.soldatvotes.tk ?

Cookie.
June 30, 2005, 1:20 am
" Maybe we should have B00sta recreate the karma vote site for this :)
www.soldatvotes.tk
It would make this whole process easier yes?" posted by me! :P

Well Chakra that was more of a forum deal.. you had to be a member of the forum to be on that voting line up and it was generally based only on how people were feeling about the other person at the same time... i know when i voted poorly for someone they did the same for me ;)
[code]
Pulp no

\ \ \/
[/code]

Pulp
June 30, 2005, 1:24 am
Can't you write some program for that voting and host it somewhere else ... cause this is going to take way to long ( in time and in bloody pages in this thread )

Anyway, i find it better to have a big list ( which you're sure there won't be a lot of names missing ) than making a small list only based on the preference of a few ppl who accidentally still visit these forums nowadays ... smells a bit too much to inbreeding to me

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 1:26 am
@chakra:
dont be shy to suggest ideas ;P
damn good idea about describing the reason of every player's hall-of-fame'ness. perhaps at the end of the votings someone could do the writings?

@pulp:
that would create problems IMO. double-voting, unknown voters, etc..
atleast here you could be sure on who's actually voting.
personally i dont have any problem going through the whole voting process at this thread, dont know about the others tho.

wormdundee
June 30, 2005, 1:45 am
is Flanagan on there? I can't remember.

If he's not, he should be.

N1nj@
June 30, 2005, 2:05 am
quote:Originally posted by Marbirequote:Originally posted by SuperKill

ouch, thx for leaving me out =(

Vanana
June 30, 2005, 2:23 am
this should be an official poll on soldat.pl i think...
requires lots of patience and organization to get to a result and then show it to the crowd (did i spell it correctly?)

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 2:25 am
ninja, mind voting? ;P
@vanana - i dont know, i dont find public polls as something that would go along well with the idea.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 2:27 am
*cough* you are missing somebody..

Pablo Honey
June 30, 2005, 2:37 am
I'm so proud that I didn't have to suggest myself :D

Cookie.
June 30, 2005, 2:37 am
Your not famous! Your infamous :\

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 2:44 am
vote damn you :@

N1nj@
June 30, 2005, 2:50 am
who do I vote?

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 2:51 am
look one page back. (ABCD players for now)

Chakra`
June 30, 2005, 2:56 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill@chakra:
dont be shy to suggest ideas ;P

'k. So, like, how about a website. Or a sectioned off part of the forum where people simply make topics about each individual? A place to discuss memories of famed individuals and what they achieved. Preferably moderated, maybe even under the same post-approval system that the bugs forum is.

Ask your good friend DNA styx. He got a sweet eye for you ;)

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 3:00 am
sounds excellent, besides the website part.
g'night for now!

N1nj@
June 30, 2005, 3:16 am
Avskum [yes]
Alakhai [no]
Adash [no]
Aerial Assault [yes]
Abortion [yes]
Aquarius [yes]
AL3x1CON [no]
Azaezal(The Damned) [no]
Bob the builder [no]
b00sta [yes]
Bablo [no]
BManx2000 [yes]
BMF [yes]
Blan [yes]
Blade [yes]
CbbLe [yes]
Chakra [yes]
Cold Fusion [yes]
Cyber Bob Marley [no]
Captain Jimbo [no]
Coolsi [no]
Cookie [yes]
Camping Carl [yes]
Donnie Darko [yes]
Devilyn [no]
Dowhook [no]
Denacke [yes]
Derf [no]
DarkNoddy [no]
deejii [no]
Daz [no]
duke33 [no]

Cookie.
June 30, 2005, 3:19 am
ninja! show some love to duke!!!

Pablo Honey
June 30, 2005, 3:29 am
Here are my votes:
Avskum [yes]
Alakhai [no]
Adash [no]
Aerial Assault [yes]
Abortion [yes]
Aquarius [yes]
AL3x1CON [no]
Azaezal(The Damned) [no]
Bob the builder [no]
b00sta [yes]
Bablo [no]
BManx2000 [yes]
BMF [yes]
Blan [yes]
Blade [yes]
CbbLe [yes]
Chakra [yes]
Cold Fusion [yes]
Cyber Bob Marley [no]
Captain Jimbo [no]
Coolsi [no]
Cookie [yes]
Camping Carl [yes]
Donnie Darko [yes]
Devilyn [no]
Dowhook [no]
Denacke [yes]
Derf [no]
DarkNoddy [no]
deejii [no]
Daz [no]
duke33 [yes]

Splinter-Cell
June 30, 2005, 3:51 am
marbire, fabmanx and toto silent :o they are famouse in my books!

Marbire
June 30, 2005, 4:02 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@
ouch, thx for leaving me out =(

Ah, well I didn't mention everyone. When SS made it's comeback a year later, it was differnet and many other people joined. Like that Snap guy... or (Please refrain from swearing) can't remember his name. But when SS first started.... when the tag was (SilentSnipa)-$oldier- ..... It was just me, xpert, gak, and foo, and ng who joined a few days after me.

And I don't think the voting thing will work to well. Mainly cause the majority of the people on this board haven't been playing too long and they don't know (Please refrain from swearing).

Like PabloHoney... as I look through your list.... I think to myself.... Who the (Please refrain from swearing) is Aerial Assault? duke33? Cookie? I know Cookie but why the (Please refrain from swearing) is he in the hall of fame? No offense to him. Bmanx2000? The only place I've seen him is at the forums.... Bah this would be too hard.

And Superkill, I would want to go under the M's.... as Marbire/-$oldier- .... I can't use the name soldier now, people call me a noob :(. And I had a feeling you didn't know that was me. No wonder you never gave me any respect, jerk

Pablo Honey
June 30, 2005, 4:16 am
I agree marb, it will be too hard. There are too many opinions on everyone to decide if they are "worthy"

Fangus Deef
June 30, 2005, 4:18 am
why exactly am i on? (please dont take me off :P)

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 4:54 am
You are forgetting Marbire, Quib, Shady, Sc0rp0w, and ME (Blood Shaman). :P

Cookie.
June 30, 2005, 4:57 am
Blood you havnt even been around for more than 6 months >:P

Well how about this idea then? We only look at players that have long stopped playing Soldat :P and have had a good career at it... Like in sports hall of fames they get put there after they retire

Marbire
June 30, 2005, 5:06 am
quote:Originally posted by Blood ShamanYou are forgetting Marbire, Quib, Shady, Sc0rp0w, and ME (Blood Shaman). :P

I was already in there, I was just in there twice.... read the rest of the thread.

Why would those people be worthy of the hall of fame? You need reasons, or this is pathetic. Like I said, read the rest of the thread.

-Shady-
June 30, 2005, 6:06 am
shady was pretty cool

Cookie.
June 30, 2005, 6:29 am
STD? :D Sauron The Deceiever he was good and a cool fellow got rather upset being called STD but he did ask for it :)

Pablo Honey
June 30, 2005, 6:45 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.
Well how about this idea then? We only look at players that have long stopped playing Soldat :P and have had a good career at it... Like in sports hall of fames they get put there after they retire

In that case, I quit soldat again.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 8:22 am
website seems to be obligatory here...

voting will probably turn out to be smth like "who has more friends", but it can be great fun anyway :P

frogboy
June 30, 2005, 8:25 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.STD? :D Sauron The Deceiever he was good and a cool fellow got rather upset being called STD but he did ask for it :)

STD's still here...

Fangus Deef
June 30, 2005, 8:44 am
he walks amoung us under the guise of an intermede....guess who >:D

flab
June 30, 2005, 9:59 am
Avskum [yes]
Alakhai [no]
Adash [yes]
Aerial Assault [no]*
Abortion [no]*
Aquarius [no]*
AL3x1CON [np]*
Azaezal(The Damned) [no]*
Bob the builder [yes]
b00sta [yes]
Bablo [no]
BManx2000 [yes]
BMF [yes]
Blan [yes]
Blade [yes]
CbbLe [yes]
Chakra [yes]
Cold Fusion [yes]
Cyber Bob Marley [no]*
Captain Jimbo [no]*
Coolsi [yes]
Cookie [no]
Camping Carl [yes]
Donnie Darko [yes]
Devilyn [no]
Dowhook [yes]
Denacke [yes]
Derf [yes]
DarkNoddy [yes]
deejii [yes]
Daz [no]*
duke33 [no]*

Ones with * are people I've never heard of O.o

Ok
June 30, 2005, 10:04 am
Ok
Bugs Revenege

Only israelis but hack, we're stil famous :) ey SK ;)

Captain Ben
June 30, 2005, 10:28 am
I was all excited when I saw Captain... Jimbo :(

flab
June 30, 2005, 10:55 am
quote:Originally posted by OkOk
Bugs Revenege

Only israelis but hack, we're stil famous :) ey SK ;)

I agree.

Ender
June 30, 2005, 11:47 am
No voting, voting will turn it into all clanleaders rallying their members to vote etc. i think that some enlightend dictator (superkill) or group of them (maybe some american for balance) should compose a list on their gut feeling (of course recommendations of other people are allowed & encouraged), with a short describtion for each player why he or she deserves on the list as a justification.
Like:
Marbire S:S veteran & SCTFL Admin
Fragbait leader of the oldest still existing clan (SAD) & invovled in almost every soldat related project to date
Tattoo former no. 1 clan: Fury leader!
Cyber Bob Marley winner of the prestigious 1vs1 ESL tournament
TomPenny founder of gather, soldat movie maker, founded more clans than everyone else.

I think that would create the fairest and most historical-accurate list!

Da cHeeSeMaN
June 30, 2005, 12:51 pm
ahem... ive been around alot... havent i been usefull boohoo no one ever notices me around here

Outcast
June 30, 2005, 12:59 pm
Cyber bob marley just sucks. He won the 1vs1 cups because i didn't bother finishing them. I smoked his ass 1on1 unofficially because he didn't dare to make it official because it would "hurt" his record. He's a camping barretard with no skill. Doesn't deserve the hall of fame if you ask me.

CbbLe - Leader of soldat veterans, oldtimer, good player. Deserves it :o
Chakra - Oldtime 2waier, Generally nice guy and known by just about everyone, movie maker, has idea ;) deserves it too :p
Camping Carl - Well, you can't really ignore him, he is legendary annoying.
Donnie Darko - Oldtimer, awesome player, been in sv in the good days ;)
Enik - Same as donnie, he's been here for a while, and been in sv in the good days, win after win :p
Ender - Been on the international scene when it actually started, and ever since he's been there. He helped SoC and Fury be the powers of their time.
FliesLikeABrick - Runs u13 servers. Need i say more?
Fragbait - Leader of the oldest active soldat clan(i guess?), and present about everywhere.
Fabmanx - American nb. 1 skillwise in my eyes.
grand_diablo - Well, he has his hands about everywhere doesn't he...ESL admin, forums moderator...present in leagues...map maker extroidinare. Go dibo go ;)
Hotacid Used to be the best sniper around, until he quit that is.
iL'nADJ (.oO~iL'nADJ~Oo.) - First guy that was actually renowned for his skills with the AK. Nice guy too. I think he deserves a tribute ;)
JayBee - Well...He plays good, nice guy, moderator, widely known, helps the community. I think i've said enough.
Liquidis X Snake - His comics are legendary :p
Meandor - Plays good, makes awesome mods ;)
Mr. Khan - Leader of SoC. Great player and great guy.
Rotmos - First man i remember to be renowned for his awesome skill with the deagles, also part of the old sv team. He kicked ass ;)
Stalky I don't know why, but i just have a feeling he deserves it ^_^
Spike - Leader of oh so many NA clans, basically the daddy of NA clans :P, great team player too.
SoldatStriker - He needs to be remembered, great guy minus his arrogance on times. Good with the m79 and a helpfull person on the forums. His thread is still there ;)
Tattoo - Leader of the now dead Fury. He also released a lot of mods in the old days.
TomPenny - The grand daddy of making clans and stupid comments, does anyone keep a record?
Urhos - Movie maker, oldtimer, leader of a few well known clans. Modder. He does it all doesn't he ;)
Xorax - First player to be known with his skill with the Steyr Aug. And it was back in 1.05b. He was also in fury ;)

This is what i can find a justifiable reason to add to the list. But i don't know lot's of things. Of whos a great modder, mapper, etc. So don't be offended if i forgot someone important ;P

b00stA
June 30, 2005, 2:52 pm
If you guys want I can kind of reset www.Soldatvotes.tk
The votes would be gone, but the accounts would still exist.
Double-voting can't happen since you register via sending PMs to me.
There could be a certain threshold where someone belongs to the list or not.

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 4:13 pm
do that, please.

i am ahab
June 30, 2005, 4:20 pm
yeah ok. seems a fair way to settle it...

Ender
June 30, 2005, 4:22 pm
What do you think of my method superkill?

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 4:27 pm
sorry, didnt see your post in all the fuss ;p
.. that would be even better than public voting. but first we need to pick the people that can be in that deciding group, and find the suitable place to discuss it.

Cookie.
June 30, 2005, 4:33 pm
b00sta can you pm me my password because I can't remember :D

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 6:20 pm
what do you people think of a website feature such as b00sta's soldatvotes.tk for the first phase of voting, then on the second phase people that wouldnt have any special reason to be there will either be listed with no reason, or get deleted from the list?

Swebonny
June 30, 2005, 6:27 pm
dont forget me :(

Drama
June 30, 2005, 6:41 pm
barret

that fuking sniper
June 30, 2005, 6:50 pm
Blah, I have no real justification to be on the list - I didn't contribute much to the community, and never "led a clan to glory". Remove me from there if you wish. Damnit :p

Oh and Outy, I believe Wol-Shiver was renowned for his skill with the AK quite before iL'Nadj started playing Soldat. Actually, Wol was a prominent member of many top-clans back in the day, and he was one of the few people who were proficient with more than just 1 weapon. I think that could earn him a place on the list.

wormdundee
June 30, 2005, 7:23 pm
obviously i should use more than just ruger to get on the list

so, guess what im going to do

?
June 30, 2005, 7:29 pm
I used only one weapon and got on the list, that weapon is... sexy.

SuperKill
June 30, 2005, 7:29 pm
damnit it should'nt have gotten into this.
sure by what you say TFS you havn't done much for the community, but you're a damn unforgetable part of it. i dont think there's more than a single self-respected vet that doesnt recognize your name.

Spectral
June 30, 2005, 7:36 pm
someone alphabetize it ;
and add Kain

DragonSlayer
June 30, 2005, 7:37 pm
can u add me????????????????

b00stA
June 30, 2005, 7:56 pm
Superkill, here's the topic for the new Soldatvotes:

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=24926

Ymies
June 30, 2005, 11:54 pm
who the (Please refrain from swearing) is yin starrunner ? I'm the only one beginning with 'y' in my in-head-archives !

I find these missing:
fawkes
peter
(jonih ?)

Happy Camper
July 1, 2005, 3:18 am
omg, i didnt make that (Please refrain from swearing)?

Omg im a NoOb!!!

reckon
July 1, 2005, 3:37 am
I must be famous cause someone knows who I am!
[IMAGE]

Soap
July 1, 2005, 3:39 am
I would like to be in the Hall of Fame.

SuperKill
July 1, 2005, 3:40 am
reckon you're a real badass.

reckon
July 1, 2005, 3:55 am
Oh I know.
:P

N1nj@
July 1, 2005, 4:04 am
reckon: i love it how you just come and post a screenshot of ur in-game chat log that means nothing but (Please refrain from swearing)

reckon
July 1, 2005, 4:35 am
No one likes a little comedy :(

SuperKill
July 1, 2005, 4:44 am
dont blame us all for ninja's offensivness :<

reckon
July 1, 2005, 4:59 am
I can and I shall!

Messiah
July 1, 2005, 7:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Happy Camperomg, i didnt make that (Please refrain from swearing)?

Omg im a NoOb!!!

Dont feel bad happy :( i didnt make it either we can be emo together.

flab
July 1, 2005, 12:29 pm
I'm not being funny, but that soldatvotes thing is quite easy to exploit. If you have never heard of someone I don't see why you should automatically give them a negative. It would be curtious to only vote (+ and -) for people you have heard of, as I have not heard of many Americans and I'm sure that many Americans have not heard of alot of the Europeans on the list.

I think that once a decent list is got from the soldatvotes, that an explanation needs to be put besides each persons name. There are lots of famous soldatters, yes, but the Hall of Fame shouldn't just include people that a few people knew and get on with :S

m00`
July 1, 2005, 1:05 pm
reckon wins for using c0wf4ce :D

Ok
July 1, 2005, 2:00 pm
Well I agree with flabby, a voting system is a problem.
A group of reasonable vets who were around back in the days should sit down and decide two things:
1- What characteristics are needed to get in the list
2- Who has them

I also think that they should be active in the playing community, since there are ppl who are doing stuff now that deserve the respect yet they are far from being vets, so the deciders should know about them.

Ofcourse the real problem as always in Soldat is about who will choose that group ^_^

I suggest a system, invite all the vets, lets say 2 years+ players? sounds reasonable to me.
Make them vote for 5 deciders among themselfs.
Each vet will choose 5 names in a specific order by priority.
#1 means more points then #2 etc etc..
Add the points for each one and you'll get your 5 deciders

If its too complicated, don't blame me, it sounds perfect clear in my head :P

Suowarrior
July 1, 2005, 2:47 pm
I think this list is endless, there are a lot of heroes. There are few guys who should be there Fawkes and Jonih.

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 3:32 pm
the best ones are : Sneaky (Please refrain from swearing) / Avskum / JeZe / Nobb for me.

Drama
July 1, 2005, 4:45 pm
How come you forgot Raektis, the #1 AK'er?

Outcast
July 1, 2005, 4:52 pm
The fact that i have never heard of Raektis means that theres no way thats true :p

Happy Camper
July 1, 2005, 11:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Messiahquote:Originally posted by Happy Camperomg, i didnt make that (Please refrain from swearing)?

Omg im a NoOb!!!

Dont feel bad happy :( i didnt make it either we can be emo together.

yea, us Emo/Hardcore kids gotta stick together, (i dont like the term Emo myself)

Oh no offence, but...just because people hangout here a ton(the forums) dont make them good or anything, i have been playing soldat since 1.1.2, i just dont hang here at all, i make a few posts here and there, and only have 288 post since 10 Aug 2003.

I am known in the real Soldat Community, not on these forums.

flab
July 2, 2005, 12:16 am
I have 40 posts since April 2003 and started playing properly in 1.1.5. I beleive this is because the North America/Europe divide falls to Forums/IRC too. I agree though, the way it is atm with the voting system, its turning into a popularity contest. I hate to say it, but because of the majority of North Americans on the forums, the Europeans seem to get overlooked in this silly voting.

Edit: Just read this back, doesnt make total sense, but thats the alcohol, you can get the jist of what I mean though.

Bablo
July 2, 2005, 12:25 am
nice :)

Marbire
July 2, 2005, 12:37 am
quote:Originally posted by flabI have 40 posts since April 2003 and started playing properly in 1.1.5. I beleive this is because the North America/Europe divide falls to Forums/IRC too. I agree though, the way it is atm with the voting system, its turning into a popularity contest. I hate to say it, but because of the majority of North Americans on the forums, the Europeans seem to get overlooked in this silly voting.

Edit: Just read this back, doesnt make total sense, but thats the alcohol, you can get the jist of what I mean though.

Erm, the real North American hall of famers are getting overlooked as well.

Basically, this voting won't work. It's looking quite pathetic actually. Just get a group of vets to decide.

Happy Camper
July 2, 2005, 4:06 am
I've always wondered where the Europeans hang out, since i hardly see any here.

Maybe someone can answer that?

Pablo Honey
July 2, 2005, 7:00 am
I'm guessing irc.

Uptempo
July 2, 2005, 8:26 am
Add Rakkety Tam.

Also add psyker for his AUG godliness

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 9:24 am
This is only about FORUMS players ??? Or players from FORUM or how it spells :\

No1 here plays soldat in realistic mode ?
Dairy {RazoR}

vash763
July 2, 2005, 11:11 am
Nice list

flab
July 2, 2005, 11:41 am
quote:Originally posted by Happy CamperI've always wondered where the Europeans hang out, since i hardly see any here.

Maybe someone can answer that?

Quakenet. There are loads of chans there, mainly all Clan chans, but some have different groups of people in. The main chans to find Euros would be the [SaD] channel #fragbait and #soldat.gather Other channels like #i.d and #m0w have different people in. Of course some Euros use the #soldat.forums chan, although thats mostly used for spam by the immature Aussies (:P)

Edit:

quote:Originally posted by Marbirequote:Originally posted by flabI have 40 posts since April 2003 and started playing properly in 1.1.5. I beleive this is because the North America/Europe divide falls to Forums/IRC too. I agree though, the way it is atm with the voting system, its turning into a popularity contest. I hate to say it, but because of the majority of North Americans on the forums, the Europeans seem to get overlooked in this silly voting.

Erm, the real North American hall of famers are getting overlooked as well.

Basically, this voting won't work. It's looking quite pathetic actually. Just get a group of vets to decide.

I agree, theres a few people working on a small project which allows "vets" the ability to elect a panel or commitee of people who should make a proper hall of fame (free of popularity contest). More details will be revealed soon i think.

Ymies
July 2, 2005, 12:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by DramaHow come you forgot Raektis, the #1 AK'er?

well nadj is on the list, raektis suddenly seems to be a nil

Retribution
July 3, 2005, 9:08 pm
What about Holy Sabre??

Pablo Honey
July 3, 2005, 9:23 pm
I just remembered that clan called holy. Some of those guys were pretty cool.

Raptor
July 4, 2005, 12:20 am
HEY! I'm not in the hall of fame... I think I should be on it since I was THE spammer xD! (I corrected that

TIR_Blade
July 4, 2005, 12:22 am
271 posts...i've seen worse

-TomPenny-
July 4, 2005, 12:46 am
Zickell should be added.. maybe also w1cked..
to Outcast: I count.. clans were: Vision,BF,s'n's,Vision,Lxg,BoB, No escape, .si, OctopusX. Total: 9 clans i made.
Other clans i was in: Fury, sG, NN, TFR, SW and now WNB. In total: 6 clans i joined.

Total clan count (joined/made): 15, since 25.8.2002 (2 days after 1.05b came out).

Some people still call me a noob. ^^

N1nj@
July 4, 2005, 1:11 am
wtf are you doing TomPenny, giving a history of your soldat life? You don't have to go thru all that if all you want was to make people think that you are a vet. Just step up and be a man and say it, don't go around in circles.

-TomPenny-
July 4, 2005, 1:51 am
i replied to Outcast.. ^^ my soldat life history: www.tom-penny.tk ^^ + i dont want to be a vet.. i just want a good version again.. but that's just another dream..

N1nj@
July 4, 2005, 1:56 am
you have no (Please refrain from swearing)ing life

TIR_Blade
July 4, 2005, 2:08 am
(Lmao, for the sake of comedy i gotta say it...)

Ninj@-"you have no (Please refrain from swearing)ing life"

Says the guy with 4198 posts.

(i do actually agree with u, just found it funny...)

N1nj@
July 4, 2005, 2:20 am
ya lol, the irony, different case tho

Hova
July 4, 2005, 3:51 pm
Why is my nick on that list? I'm not good, or did someone use it before me? Or was it because there's a shortlist of people with nicks that start with Q :p.

Deleted User
July 4, 2005, 4:14 pm
<SS>G>V>Klinkerhoffen is a good soldatter and:
<SS>Bas Immortal<NL>

Greetz general von klinkerhoffen

-Claw-
July 4, 2005, 6:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutcastThe fact that i have never heard of Raektis means that theres no way thats true :p

OMFG!?

Do you know UJ? Amigo? Crono(was best polish Barretard)? Zuup? Maka? Highspeeday? µ_µ

Outcast
July 4, 2005, 8:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by -TomPenny-Zickell should be added.. maybe also w1cked..
to Outcast: I count.. clans were: Vision,BF,s'n's,Vision,Lxg,BoB, No escape, .si, OctopusX. Total: 9 clans i made.
Other clans i was in: Fury, sG, NN, TFR, SW and now WNB. In total: 6 clans i joined.

Total clan count (joined/made): 15, since 25.8.2002 (2 days after 1.05b came out).

Some people still call me a noob. ^^

Fury? don't remember you in fury :o

Outcast
July 4, 2005, 8:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by -Claw-quote:Originally posted by OutcastThe fact that i have never heard of Raektis means that theres no way thats true :p

OMFG!?

Do you know UJ? Amigo? Crono(was best polish Barretard)? Zuup? Maka? Highspeeday? µ_µ

Crono...may have been the best polis barretard, but wasn't all that good. I know amige, zuup, maka. No idea who highspeeday or raektis are.
Actually, i don't know you either. Now shush. :>

SpeW
July 5, 2005, 8:56 pm
So, where do all of you play because I've never heard/seen any of you, or the HOFers, and i pretty much play everyday.WHERE?WHERE@?!?

_Mancer_
July 6, 2005, 12:56 am
Anywhere but public servers.

Outcast
July 6, 2005, 2:18 am
I play in selfkill or tnl, or u13/robotical. That's about it.

Messiah
July 6, 2005, 3:10 am
quote:Originally posted by TIR_Blade(Lmao, for the sake of comedy i gotta say it...)

Ninj@-"you have no (Please refrain from swearing)ing life"

Says the guy with 4198 posts.

(i do actually agree with u, just found it funny...)

Hahahahahahaha, Wow he got you there so bad. P))Ned. I mainley play in Optiks/U13 and often in Public servers that i cant remeber the names of cause they were so long or confusing.

Guil
July 6, 2005, 4:43 am
Hey man! It is Azasel (The Damned)

Azasel
July 6, 2005, 4:56 am
Hehe very nice, but my name is Azasel (The damned), not Azaezal :P Tkx.

Amigo
July 23, 2005, 2:22 pm
Err? Im not on the list even played more then 2 years and Bablo is on it
and he has played almost 3months ;D
And im pretty famous of being lamest player on Soldat if we doesnt count
RAB ^^

Alamo
July 23, 2005, 2:27 pm
lol Amigo...
1. i've never heard of you
2. it's quite lame to say that, if you weren't suggested, you are obviously not famous
3. i've been playing since 105b and i don't even care that i'm not on that list :)

Amigo
July 23, 2005, 4:42 pm
Alamo u never heard me? I beat you on duel couple of times :E

zoldat
July 23, 2005, 8:51 pm
what about me i dont have a high post number but i have bben here for a while now (got new nick 2D)

Cookie.
July 23, 2005, 10:04 pm
GUIL! Where did you come from? I havn't seen you in long time

Bablo
July 24, 2005, 3:31 am
Amigo is rude liar :(

You Got KIlled
July 25, 2005, 2:47 am
Are these just people with very high post counts?
That's what I see. Once in awhile I run over someone I've actually met in the game and people with/against.

Hiei
July 25, 2005, 3:53 am
Me not in it cause superkill dun know me

Cookie.
July 25, 2005, 4:12 am
quote:Originally posted by You Got KIlledAre these just people with very high post counts?
That's what I see. Once in awhile I run over someone I've actually met in the game and people with/against.

A high post count often means that a player has been around for a longer time, but not always sometimes it just means spam XD

crazymonkey
July 25, 2005, 4:47 am
The lower post count you have, the cooler you are. Just look at me!

You Got KIlled
July 25, 2005, 7:11 am
umm...yea...sure

July 25, 2005, 7:20 am
How about:

Deadeye
Monkit
The Unrealist
Pirogoeth
Black Hunter
3ch0
Ghost
R C - 1 1 3 8
(most of the TW clan)
Well these are most of them in asia...at least some of them...
Asia, so most won't know em.

Outcast
July 25, 2005, 12:45 pm
Never heard of any of them :p

Amigo
July 25, 2005, 6:52 pm
Im not on the list because SuperKill hates me somehow :>
There is liek 500 Neverheards.

Amigo
July 25, 2005, 6:53 pm
Saw that SuperKill got so big ego, that he must add himself too on his list..
Haha.

Amigo
July 25, 2005, 6:55 pm
This is #soldat.forums most visited list, not Soldat HOF xd

crazymonkey
July 25, 2005, 6:58 pm
There is an edit button, you know. You don't have to make three seperate posts. :P

SuperKill
July 25, 2005, 7:01 pm
amigo what the hell are you talking about?
and how do i know you anyway?

@Hiei - i do know you actually, played with you pretty often back then.
just that i'm not a machine and cant remember everyone i ever knew.

Teh Panda
July 26, 2005, 8:21 pm
Maybe Aji? :E

Tuksutin, MJPZX2 and Basti.

rabidhamster
July 26, 2005, 8:24 pm
how could you forget EnEsCe and Rambo_6?

Maxx
July 26, 2005, 10:36 pm
Add me plzkthx.

peemonkey
July 26, 2005, 11:23 pm
"why arent i on the list?" - people who shouldnt be on the list
wait, why the (grr) is this still going?

Yakirx
July 27, 2005, 1:08 am
Nikki Nova also know as Holy ManSlayer
=o
=o
=o

and look at me!im not cool !

crazymonkey
July 27, 2005, 3:27 am
I'm on the list as someone else, AND I WON'T TELL WHO.

Outcast
July 27, 2005, 3:37 am
As the empty space between the lines.

crazymonkey
July 27, 2005, 3:49 am
Woah, you're good.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 27, 2005, 5:24 am
harsh outcast, harsh...

crazymonkey
July 27, 2005, 1:38 pm
Not really. It takes alot to be offended for not being on someone's personal hall of fame list. Now, if it was the monkey hall of fame. I would be pissed.

Deleted User
July 27, 2005, 11:58 pm
u fergot me!!!

Deleted User
July 30, 2005, 1:51 am
k whata hell how come i aint in any of em

b00stA
July 30, 2005, 2:49 pm
Topic locked.