( search forums )
nickname for Desert Eagles?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
__SnoOpy__
June 28, 2005, 9:58 pm
"ThE WaNnAbEs' DoUbLe TuBe"

Da cHeeSeMaN:

Just by looking at your name I'm positive that your only weapon is Deagle. Seriously, grow up. :P

---------------------------------------------------------
Below this line is only for people who want to defend Deagle
---------------------------------------------------------

In Soldat, most killings take place in near combat. Deagle's range therefore is not an issue. With the fast reload and powerful damage as well the wide spray, it is one of the easiest weapon to kill with. Definetly it "r0x0rs" (A noob word), but it is a low weapon and it does not make you look any "cool" as some players thinks they are by using this weapon. Desert Eagle is only for childrens and wannabes, end of my thesis statement.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hypocrite" Talk: A good player should be rotating weapons depending on different battle situation.

FliesLikeABrick
June 28, 2005, 10:02 pm
didn't weapon bashing kinda fade out a version or two ago?

quote:Originally posted by __SnoOpy__...it does not make you look any "cool" ...

also fix your sig to obey the rules, it doesn't make you look all cool and stuff either

LazehBoi
June 28, 2005, 10:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by __SnoOpy__"Hypocrite" Talk: A good player should be rotating weapons depending on different battle situation.

A good player is the one that wins, right?

__SnoOpy__
June 28, 2005, 10:15 pm
FliesLikeABrick:

I used this sig for almost 6 months and I have not yet received any "warnings". For breaking "rules", are you referring to "The text may not be over font size 1." ? If so, I think it is quite acceptable as long it's "nice and short".

LazehBoi
June 28, 2005, 10:20 pm
Yeah. Totally avoid my question. That's the way to go.
What is it now, your fourth deagle whining thread? (Please refrain from swearing) christ.

Chakra`
June 28, 2005, 10:26 pm
hackers are good players?

A good player is one excels in skill, fights for a challenge and does not resort to 'easier' alternatives. One of which can be considered certain weapons. All subject to opinion.

Desert Eagles are a bit weird though. In most people's hands it's little more efficient than any other weapon, but there are those who train with it very seriously. A Deagler that rarely misses is indeed a good player. One of noticable skill.
But at the same time, Deagles seem to be the most trained-with weapon around, for the obvious reason that the power within DE's can be mastered, and thus abused to great reward.
More and more players are recognising this fact and following the same path so they can 'pwn' too.

Dunno about you guys, but when I get so good at a weapon that it takes a whole team to stop me, I like to try something else and come back down to standards. It's more of a challenge down here getting my ass handed back.

..now if everyone was as smart as me, threads like these wouldn't need to be made!

__SnoOpy__
June 28, 2005, 10:31 pm
Chakra`:

You got my point. I'm just annoyed by those people who refuse to admit Deagle "is a easier weapon to use", which is basically what I'm trying to say. I trained with it as well, and that's what I think.

And this thread is for replying the another thread only, and this is Bash Bit, so I thought it would be fine.

LazehBoi:

Don't take everyone as same as your age, please :)
And for your question, apparently I only saw one reply when I posted, so I apologize.

I'm talking about weapon stats. For the quote "Good player should be rotating weapons depending on different battle situation.", I'm talking about the general population who only sticks with one weapon, not only referring to Desert Eagles.

FliesLikeABrick
June 28, 2005, 10:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by __SnoOpy__FliesLikeABrick:

I used this sig for almost 6 months and I have not yet received any "warnings". For breaking "rules", are you referring to "The text may not be over font size 1." ? If so, I think it is quite acceptable as long it's "nice and short".

sorry to break it to you babe, but it doesn't matter what you "think"... it kinda matters more what the mods think, and the critical difference is that their thoughts are reflected in the rules

edit: also, what about your beef with DE wouldnt apply to something like ruger? I have nothing against any of the weapons, as they're all meant to be how they are, and I use a variety. I've never found DE easier to use than others, I don't know what makes them any easier considering they arc like any other weapon does, mainly autos, except the fact that they aren't automatic

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:40 pm
Your sig is only allowed to be 4 lines withoit a pic, if you have a pic you can only have two. You have 5 and no pic, do the math

FliesLikeABrick
June 28, 2005, 10:44 pm
and it is over font size one.

i complain because i find it annoying to read around it, especially iwth the bolded stupid characters. I'm complaining, you're breaking the rules, now please change it

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:45 pm
Plus it would look better centered, like they say to do. When the pic is in the center (since you read left to right) your attention will be drawn to the post and not the pic at first.

__SnoOpy__
June 28, 2005, 11:11 pm
FliesLikeABrick:

Did you just call me a babe? Please say you didn't, because I'm a guy. Also, as mentioned above, I used this sig for more than 6 months, and I have not received any complains from anybody, not one moderator. You might say "They didn't see it", but I posted in front of their face so go figure. But I accept your complaint (It's modified).

Now, excuse for yelling this out ;) ..

The only complaint regarding my sig I received in more than 10 community sites over half an nyear, is yours through PM from yesterday. So STOP crying like it's the end of the world ffs =\

FliesLikeABrick
June 28, 2005, 11:25 pm
mmmk thanks babe

I didn't think it was the end of the world that your sig broke the rules, what bothered me more was your "I think it is ok, so it isn't breaking the rules" attitude.

and technically that blank line in your sig should count as a line of text... but keep whining back to me love, i like it.

__SnoOpy__
June 28, 2005, 11:34 pm
:) thanks honey

You complained way before that, but it's alright. Keep the loving complans up, it's so cute of you~!!

<3 Loves you

AQua.

LazehBoi
June 28, 2005, 11:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by __SnoOpy__LazehBoi:

Don't take everyone as same as your age, please :)
So uh, is that what you say to anyone who is young and disagrees? That they aren't allowed to express their opinion about your constantly droned opinion?
My point is still there, this is your third or fourth desert eagle thread, shut up about it.

FliesLikeABrick
June 28, 2005, 11:36 pm
yeah i did comaplain way before that but i only ... "cried like it was the end of the world ffs" after you were being stupid about it.

no hard feelings, cya tonight.
-Ryan

__SnoOpy__
June 28, 2005, 11:43 pm
mmmhmm honey so u did cried like it's the end of world :D
did u read the first line btw?? :) read it over again and u'll know what I really meant~~~~
btw ask mommy to read it 2 to see who's being stupid by posting non-topic related stuffz??
hehehe it's okay though honey, dun worry bout it

<3 Loves you

AQua.

FliesLikeABrick
June 28, 2005, 11:45 pm
its the bash pit, who cares about on topic?

you only made this thread to insult da cheesman, and you did that before you even established why the deagles apparently suck

Famine
June 28, 2005, 11:50 pm
quote: mmmhmm honey so u did cried like it's the end of world :D

What is this!?

A bad rape fantasy thread?

FliesLikeABrick
June 28, 2005, 11:51 pm
yeah, i didn't want to go there

Captain Ben
June 28, 2005, 11:55 pm
My nickname for desert eagles... hmmm... Pain and Cecil.
Anyhoo, deagles do have reasonable power, but I hardly ever see people using them that aren't good at it. Whenever I see someone new, they're either using an automatic, barret, or spas.

Quit your incessant nagging and perting, please.

__SnoOpy__
June 28, 2005, 11:56 pm
honey~~

i never said deagle suck. read read read! i said "..I'm just annoyed by those people who refuse to admit Deagle "is a easier weapon to use", which is basically what I'm trying to say."

ooo~ yup yup, itz bash bit, who carez bout on topic? heeheehee ;) So you admit you made stupid comment way before I "act stupid" in ur consider by saying "I used this sig for almost 6 months and I have not yet received any "warnings". For breaking "rules", are you referring to "The text may not be over font size 1." ? If so, I think it is quite acceptable as long it's "nice and short"." ??? ic ic ^_____^

<3 Loves you

AQua.

Denacke
June 28, 2005, 11:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickyeah, i didn't want to go there

let's make this thread cool; quote traiinnnn CHUKATOTOOO

Captain Ben
June 29, 2005, 12:00 am
What makes them easier? THey're good close range, but If your opponent is on the other side of the screen, they won't exactly decimate them.

Deleted User
June 29, 2005, 12:00 am
ROFLMAO I CALL THEM DUBEL PISTOL GNU BECAUSE THEY SO NOOB HAHAHAHA
I WISH I WERE TOILET TRAINED. NOTE THE USE OF THE SUBJUNCTIVE INDICATING A CONDITION CONTRARY TO FACT.
THIS NEWSGROUP IS FOR ***SERIOUS*** PERL LOVERS ONLY IN THE 415. THESE CLIP ART CD'S PROVE I'M ABLE TO DESIGN ***YOUR*** E-BUSINESS. CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME!!!!!!! YOU CAN DISMISS THE GEOCITIES POP-UP WINDOW BY CLICKING THE CLOSE BOX.
TRYING TO FIST MYSELF AND FAILING. TRYING AGAIN. SOME SUCCESS.
YOU'RE CORDIALLY INVITED... (OPEN CARD) TO SUCK COCK.
DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR THE COCKS THE COCKS POKING AT MY FACE WE WILL BRING THEM SILVER AND GOLD THAT'S NOT THE SAME SONG VANESSA WILLIAMS SANG

LazehBoi
June 29, 2005, 12:01 am
WHAT PAGE ARE WE ON. HOW DID I GET HERE. COULD I PLEASE HAVE A SANDWICH, A COLA. WHY IS THE MAN KEEPING ME DOWN. WHY IS THE MAN KEEPING ME DOWN IN HIS LAP. I SAID. SIR. OH FORGET IT AHLUGHALHUALUBGUH AGLBUALUH.

FliesLikeABrick
June 29, 2005, 12:01 am
the end.

Captain Ben
June 29, 2005, 12:06 am
Beware my l33t coaster throwing skillz!

__SnoOpy__
June 29, 2005, 12:20 am
FliesLikeABrick:

Editing posts won't help. It's a fact that you've been rolled like a ball. :) Yeah, it is "the end.".

[Exeunts

Captain Ben
June 29, 2005, 12:22 am
I feel neglected. You haven't turned on me yet :(

Deleted User
June 29, 2005, 12:25 am
quote:Originally posted by __SnoOpy__FliesLikeABrick:

Editing posts won't help. It's a fact that you've been rolled like a ball. :) Yeah, it is "the end.".

[Exeunts

I BEG TO DIFFER THIS IS NOT A FLIPBOOK THIS IS AN ACTUAL BONER.

__SnoOpy__
June 29, 2005, 12:25 am
Captain Ben:

Ohhh! Is "..Someone new" referring to me?

Famine
June 29, 2005, 12:26 am
Snoopy, you are an idiot. For some people using deagles are hard while another weapon can be easy.

FliesLikeABrick
June 29, 2005, 12:26 am
what did i edit? your last two posts have made absolutely no sense at all

FliesLikeABrick
June 29, 2005, 12:38 am
(19:36:22) (@Denacke-SN) lol flies now it looks funny
(19:36:27) (@Denacke-SN) what did i edit? your last two posts have made absolutely no sense at all
(19:36:27) (@Denacke-SN) Edited by - FliesLikeABrick on 29 Jun 2005 00:26:57
(19:37:06) ? @Denacke-SN runs in circles
(19:37:10) (@Denacke-SN) LIGHTNING
(19:37:18) (@FliesLikeABrick) yeah Denacke-SN i edit everything for typos
(19:37:36) (@Denacke-SN) looks so contradictive now :P

aside from typos.

FliesLikeABrick
June 29, 2005, 12:39 am
so now ill just post everything in this thread in separate posts when i have more thoughts as well. my english doesn't suck at least, so i could live with leaving my posts alone if you guys really wanted.

Deleted User
June 29, 2005, 12:49 am
to my understanding snoopy kind of one this........ and yes eagles are the easiest to use

I CALL THEM DESERT EAGLES

Famine
June 29, 2005, 12:59 am
quote: to my understanding snoopy kind of one this........ and yes eagles are the easiest to use

If we judged by grammar and spelling, you would both lose.

Kazuki
June 29, 2005, 1:17 am
Snoopy, I feel like bashing your head in. So, if I get you straight, this is what you're saying:

1. Young people should not be allowed to share their opinions because they are unworthy of anyone's time.

My response to that is the same as usual. I am going to take a wild guess and say that you are no older than 17. That would make LazehBoi only 3 years younger than you. Going onto mathematics, this now means that Chakra, being 22, is 5 years older than you. In any case, he can tell you to shut up because he doesn't want to listen to an "idiot" who is younger than he is.

2. You want the whole Soldat community to just stop using Desert Eagles. Why? Because you said so! That's why! There is no other reason. You are basing all of this on your opinions.

Want me to make you feel better? Fine. Yes. Desert Eagles are overpowered. Yes, they are overused. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the old saying: "it's part of the game." Disagree with me? Well, then, let's just ban camping, spawnkilling, M79-jumping, minigun surfing, cluster grenades, predator and berserker modes, and while we're at it, we can even stop everyone from getting more than 3 kills per death. How would you like that? Pleasing enough for ya? The whole world doesn't have to stop for you.

-------------------------------------------------

I don't give a rat's ass about what you think about a weapon. Maybe two versions ago, we all would have. It's a bit late now. I'm not going to stop using the weapon I've been using most for the past 2 years just because you and your whiner friends have something to say. I have probably been using these weapons longer than most of the Desert Eagle lovers today, and if you think that they are annoying, then that's your problem. I have earned the privilege to use what I want free of anyone's opinions. I have earned a reputation based on the weapons I use. I am not going to put a stop to that just because you fvcking say so, and I don't think anyone else is either. As a matter of fact, this goes for anyone that whines about a weapon. They're not the ones that are ruining Soldat by whoring a weapon, you are by influencing them so strongly that they literally have to change their style against their will. You are the ones that make Soldat a pain to play, because when I join a server, I know that there will always be some asshat that will come to me and tell me how lame I am being, and you can all guess how much fun that is. So please, shut the f*ck up.

iLLskiLLs
June 29, 2005, 1:27 am
i dont care whats over powered use it, and ill use it too (your choice) and i'll win.

yes they (Please refrain from swearing) you with the cell phones

Hitman
June 29, 2005, 2:36 am
PISS OFF SNOOPY!!

Judge_Man
June 29, 2005, 9:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascooto my understanding snoopy kind of one this........ and yes eagles are the easiest to use

No, Easiest is Ak and Minimi

OH and Could you stop having all the same avatar please? lol i'm getting confused.

papasurf31
June 29, 2005, 10:43 pm
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

DT
July 1, 2005, 11:24 am
Deagles rock.. end of story...
fattys

Flatline
July 1, 2005, 9:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by KazukiSnoopy, I feel like bashing your head in. So, if I get you straight, this is what you're saying:

1. Young people should not be allowed to share their opinions because they are unworthy of anyone's time.

My response to that is the same as usual. I am going to take a wild guess and say that you are no older than 17. That would make LazehBoi only 3 years younger than you. Going onto mathematics, this now means that Chakra, being 22, is 5 years older than you. In any case, he can tell you to shut up because he doesn't want to listen to an "idiot" who is younger than he is.

2. You want the whole Soldat community to just stop using Desert Eagles. Why? Because you said so! That's why! There is no other reason. You are basing all of this on your opinions.

Want me to make you feel better? Fine. Yes. Desert Eagles are overpowered. Yes, they are overused. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the old saying: "it's part of the game." Disagree with me? Well, then, let's just ban camping, spawnkilling, M79-jumping, minigun surfing, cluster grenades, predator and berserker modes, and while we're at it, we can even stop everyone from getting more than 3 kills per death. How would you like that? Pleasing enough for ya? The whole world doesn't have to stop for you.

-------------------------------------------------

I don't give a rat's ass about what you think about a weapon. Maybe two versions ago, we all would have. It's a bit late now. I'm not going to stop using the weapon I've been using most for the past 2 years just because you and your whiner friends have something to say. I have probably been using these weapons longer than most of the Desert Eagle lovers today, and if you think that they are annoying, then that's your problem. I have earned the privilege to use what I want free of anyone's opinions. I have earned a reputation based on the weapons I use. I am not going to put a stop to that just because you fvcking say so, and I don't think anyone else is either. As a matter of fact, this goes for anyone that whines about a weapon. They're not the ones that are ruining Soldat by whoring a weapon, you are by influencing them so strongly that they literally have to change their style against their will. You are the ones that make Soldat a pain to play, because when I join a server, I know that there will always be some asshat that will come to me and tell me how lame I am being, and you can all guess how much fun that is. So please, shut the f*ck up.

Pwned

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 9:30 pm
loolzzlzolzzzz

Da cHeeSeMaN
July 1, 2005, 9:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by __SnoOpy__"ThE WaNnAbEs' DoUbLe TuBe"

Da cHeeSeMaN:

Just by looking at your name I'm positive that your only weapon is Deagle. Seriously, grow up. :P

i suck at deagles i'am sorry i'm not lying or anything but i really cant master the curve...lol i really do hate them they run out of bullets too fast. I use the m79 and rugar plus a knife... well i like changing alot but i never tend to use the eagles...hmm maybe ill go try :D ...

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 10:58 pm
eek, people are still writing essays about weapon balance?

yawn :E