( search forums )
Mars Attacks Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:22 pm
Well its my first mod so it might not be very good :p
it includes - new interface, Bots, Map, Weapons

Screenie
[IMAGE]

You Can Download It From The Mirrors Below

[URL]

caliber
June 28, 2005, 10:26 pm
(Please refrain from swearing)got, that is Serial Killers UT MOD. All you did was change the name.

Look at this Screenshot, its SK's Ut mod and its the exact same as urs.
http://www.denacke.net/matthi/skmods/ut-mod.htm

Noob, dont try to steal peoples mods ok?

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:30 pm
but i made that map myself :|,
i didnt steal it,
oh i see what u mean the weapons, sorry man didnt notice that,
(i got UT mod on my comp)

caliber
June 28, 2005, 10:30 pm
BUT, the mod is not yours. Wow who cares if you made the map?

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:31 pm
only because i forgot to change the weapons?

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:34 pm
Gunmen Dan Stop trying to cover your hide, you said in your first post that YOU made the weapons, bots and interface. If this was only suppose to be a map then you should have posted it in the maps section.

caliber
June 28, 2005, 10:37 pm
Yeah dude. LOL you forgot to Change the weapons? Right...Nice try idiot.
And plus why would you show a screenshot when your guns werent CHANGED yet?

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMGunmen Dan Stop trying to cover your hide, you said in your first post that YOU made the weapons, bots and interface. If this was only suppose to be a map then you should have posted it in the maps section.

i didnt say i "made" them i said it includes - new interface, Bots, Map, Weapons

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by caliberYeah dude. LOL you forgot to Change the weapons? Right...Nice try idiot.

look im new,i didnt try to steal the mod, i didnt!

caliber
June 28, 2005, 10:39 pm
So? You should give credit to the person who made these guns. You gave credit to no one..

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:40 pm
fine, im changing the weapons now, and i'll edited the rar,
look sorry to be like a bad itch, but i never tried to steal anything

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Gunmen Danquote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMGunmen Dan Stop trying to cover your hide, you said in your first post that YOU made the weapons, bots and interface. If this was only suppose to be a map then you should have posted it in the maps section.

i didnt say i "made" them i said it includes - new interface, Bots, Map, Weapons

You said "Well its my first mod so it might not be very good :p" To me that indenyably sounds like you "made" the mod. If somone else made it and you were'nt trying to steal it, then why would you say "it might not be very good". Your story makes no sense

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:48 pm
i said it might not be very good because, i didnt relise that UT's mod weapons pictures where still on there, i had changed them but forgot to put them into the rar

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:49 pm
Well unless you're blind that is just another exscuse. Why on earth would you post a screenshot of "the wrong weapons"? Did'nt you look before you put the pic in?

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 10:56 pm
because i hadnt changed them. anyway i updated the rar with thanks and so on

N1nj@
June 28, 2005, 11:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by Gunmen Danbut i made that map myself :|,
i didnt steal it,
oh i see what u mean the weapons, sorry man didnt notice that,
(i got UT mod on my comp)
You didn't even make the map yourself either, stop being a liar please.

Your map:
[IMAGE]

Arena3:
[IMAGE]

All you did was changing the background colour and adding few ugly polygons here and there, you made nothing other than a piece of shiet

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 11:13 pm
oh brill another one, look, its my first mod i tried, why is every one being so harsh

Pablo Honey
June 28, 2005, 11:51 pm
Heh, your still calling it your mod? You didn't make the guns or the map. You just edited the map's texture and added polys. Just give it up. They are only being harsh because you stole other people's work. Your fault.

FliesLikeABrick
June 29, 2005, 12:00 am
just apologize, admit that you didn't know anything better to do or anything, and you have a lot to learn. then people will leave you alone, you take some time to go out and make your own mod from scratch, and then everyone starts building respect for you because you let this go and made your own

N1nj@
June 29, 2005, 12:20 am
quote:Originally posted by Pablo HoneyHeh, your still calling it your mod? You didn't make the guns or the map. You just edited the map's texture and added polys. Just give it up. They are only being harsh because you stole other people's work. Your fault.
he didn't edit the textures, it was part of the UT mod, which he didn't make.

iLLskiLLs
June 29, 2005, 12:22 am
LOL Nice one Gunmen Dan hmm any relation to milkmandan??? or did you just want to edit his name and call it your own too. :P

Meandor
June 29, 2005, 12:22 am
lmao.