( search forums )
Deathmach in Quake style
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
-Claw-
June 28, 2005, 11:58 pm
Afer some weeks of playing Nexuiz, i noticed that i like it even more than Soldat. ;o

Because of the weapons, i think. It has same kind of weapons like Soldat: Rocket Laucher, Grenade Laucher, Machinegun, Shotgun.. But it is cool when ppl in it fly around much (well, they do in soldat, 100+ meters, but it doesn't make it to look so big, when we have jets and stuff)

My suggestion: Make an "Old DM" option, which includes M79, Rockelaucher (well, LAW shootable from air), some ACCURATE 1 shot 1 kill rifle (Laer rifle, well, it is moddable :) ), no bink, and Gravity much more moon alike, weapon Ammoboxes, and regenerating health (less you have, faster it regenerates)..

Also, high knockback on explosions.. a little more faster moving Soldiers (at least when using jets, and running)

well, i think this suggestion was posted due too much Nexuiz for me... So dont blame me! :P

Ty :)

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 4:10 pm
what's nexuiz and what's it's system requirements? and i like all of these ideas :D

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 5:20 pm
*thumbs up*

Boxo
June 30, 2005, 9:48 pm
Yeah, this'd be sweet. No reason to limit it to DM only, though. Make it a new option like realistic or survival mode.

Nexuiz: www.nexuiz.com (it pwns :o)

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 5:46 pm
Brilliant.

archaus
July 3, 2005, 12:54 am
better yet, just give us a ubermodder and let us expirament. Unreal Tournament lets you run unconventional servers (it has a little check box in the browser window to let you see them) and they made the game increadable. If you can filter the modded servers out no one would complain and it would make people like us very VERY happy.

Michal
July 3, 2005, 3:07 am
I don't really like the suggestions since they would remove some realism from Soldat.
But it would be OK as a different mode, such as "unrealistic mode" ;]

Teh Panda
July 3, 2005, 6:55 pm
I'd just like more kick to the original physics.