( search forums )
Would you travel to the future or to the past ?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
karmazon
June 30, 2005, 1:21 am
So would you like to go to the future or to the past ?
I'd personally would rather go to the past, cause in the future earth might explode and burn up and (Please refrain from swearing), so you'd exit from your time machine and be like "oh (Please refrain from swearing) where's earth" and then you'd freeze to death, because you'd realize you're in space.

N1nj@
June 30, 2005, 1:44 am
the past, cause I would change the way I act and correct the things that I did wrong, things would then turn out different in the future. Changing ur history is always better than looking into the future.

Fangus Deef
June 30, 2005, 4:24 am

AerialAssault
June 30, 2005, 4:45 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@the past, cause I would change the way I act and correct the things that I did wrong, things would then turn out different in the future. Changing ur history is always better than looking into the future.
i'd love to do that too.

n00bface
June 30, 2005, 4:51 am
past. take a sports alamanac, win bets, gets filthy rich.

Cookie.
June 30, 2005, 5:00 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@the past, cause I would change the way I act and correct the things that I did wrong, things would then turn out different in the future. Changing ur history is always better than looking into the future.

Ahaha is that your "history" mark Ninja :) Btw I got accepted into another engineering program today lol

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 5:33 am
That sounds about right. First I'd correct some of the more major mistakes in my life, then I'd probably go back to myself playing the SNES and show me a Gamecube game just to astound myself. But only if I had one of them crazy Men in Black mind-wiping thingies, because I don't want that information screwing up this present state of video games.

Jamesmax0
June 30, 2005, 5:49 am
I'd go to 1969 so i can be at woodstock

vash763
June 30, 2005, 5:55 am
go in the past n be like Kibitz!! *wink*wink*

Captain Ben
June 30, 2005, 6:18 am
I'd go to 1979, and bring all of my hightec mumbo-jumbo. Computer and games, nintendo gear, really good TV and a vasyt knowledge of the stock market. And a sports Alamac :D

DT
June 30, 2005, 7:35 am
past... stop me from making that one mistake... that cost me everything...

frogboy
June 30, 2005, 8:21 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacepast. take a sports alamanac, win bets, gets filthy rich.

Like you're not already filthy rich :p

I'd pick past too though, for the money and to fix mistakes.

paramud
June 30, 2005, 8:27 am
Past, i'd bring my xbox and sell it to bill gates for all his money.

Fangus Deef
June 30, 2005, 8:51 am
if it was quantum leap style and you could only travel in your lifetime (yes, i only have 7 (Please refrain from swearing)ing channels, been that way for years, it used to be on alot at 10:00, piss off :P) then i'd go back 4 years ago to my golden age and fall in love 80 (Please refrain from swearing)ing times in a row...... <3 :)

Da cHeeSeMaN
June 30, 2005, 8:55 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudPast, i'd bring my xbox and sell it to bill gates for all his money.

lol... good idea

paramud
June 30, 2005, 8:58 am
Then i'd tell him that if it's good by 2004, he has to give all his money to a kid who looks exactly like me who lives at this actual address.
*imagines it*
Butlers and jetpacks, here i come.

Liber_Lupus
June 30, 2005, 1:37 pm
Present.

Hitman
June 30, 2005, 2:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Fangus Deef1965.
Yes baby, I like the way you think.

b00stA
June 30, 2005, 3:19 pm
Hi, this is b00stA from 5 minutes into the future.

Goofy_92
June 30, 2005, 3:34 pm
I'm GMT+2 hrs. to the future.

Denacke
June 30, 2005, 3:40 pm
Finland is GMT+3 at the moment because of DST: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/finland/

I'd go to the future, just out of curiosity.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 4:26 pm
future.... and then i would take over the world

June 30, 2005, 4:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonSo would you like to go to the future or to the past ?

No.

Maxx
June 30, 2005, 5:23 pm

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 6:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAHi, this is b00stA from 5 minutes into the future.
Wow! Are there like robots and flying cars and stuff?

?
June 30, 2005, 6:16 pm
I would go in the past and look at all the major people in history.

Cookie.
June 30, 2005, 6:28 pm
You could save famous people who got assassinated :O!
Take that Lee Harvey Oswald!

N1nj@
July 1, 2005, 4:15 am
I didn't get that "history" mark thing, Cookie

and what's up with everything quoting my reply :>

SPARTAN_III
July 1, 2005, 3:43 pm
past, then i could create hundreds of "time paradoxes"

Goofy_92
July 1, 2005, 5:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by DenackeFinland is GMT+3 at the moment because of DST: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/finland/

I'd go to the future, just out of curiosity.

*muble rumble* -.-

TheFunktopus
July 1, 2005, 5:53 pm
I've already been to the future. Nothing interesting.

Going to the past would be fun though(it is fun right now). History would be much more interesting.