Epic
June 30, 2005, 3:41 am
Heya guys so I am pretty much looking for a clan, heres my info:

Alias: EpIc
Email: epic145@hotmail.com
Connection: 56k (bleh)
How long I've played: uhm since 1.2.0
Main Weaps: Rugar/Law
Past Clans: [THE], S/E_, [DETH] (I stayed in all of these a long time thats why I haven't been in a lot of clans)
Experience: Well I'd say I am a pretty decent player, I'll duel you anytime if you would like to see it, most of you probably know who I am, or have seen me ingame. The 56k might be a problem, my average ping is about 180-200. The only main problem with my 56k would be using vent, with vent I have my good days and bad, but I tend to lag bad ingame with it...thats dial up for ya.

Anyways appreciate you checkin me out, holler at me ingame or on MSN, thanks ttyl.

bond_james_bond
June 30, 2005, 3:47 pm
Ok, well, come visit www.isnclan.cjb.net
post in teh forums too!

And just get a beter connection....

mar77a
July 1, 2005, 9:47 pm
I can cerciorate that Epic is a "decent" player :)

XWhyX
July 2, 2005, 1:10 am
Hello Epic. You seem like a skilled player. Pings not bad.
<3*L0ve is looking for skilled players, and skilled players only.
Add me on MSN: whysoldat@hotmail.com.
Or Aim: Unlike you all
Our Name is L0ve
Tag: <3* (Or just <3, it's your choice.).
It's generally a small clan for now.
Our website is under construction.
Hope to see you around. ;D

Epic
July 2, 2005, 2:35 am
quote:Originally posted by bond_james_bond

It's not that easy heh. After 2 months of convincing my dad to get DSL, he agreed but turns out we are like 10 miles out of the range for it. And he thinks that 50 dollars a month for cable is too much since I am basically the only one who uses the comp alot at our house. Plus he doesn't know (Please refrain from swearing) about computers so he doesn't know the diff between 5kb/sec to 6mb/sec... (Please refrain from swearing)ty ay?

Thanks ma77a for the comment.

skill
July 2, 2005, 6:15 pm
It was the same here, but he ordered Cable for me. :P

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 7:17 pm
Hey
Your're nice our weapons of the clan ar the ruger and barret. Com join our clan go to [URL]

Gr general von klinkerhoffen(clanleader

Splinter-Cell
July 4, 2005, 4:13 am
Epic is a verry good player :o

blasta
July 6, 2005, 3:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Epicquote:Originally posted by bond_james_bond

It's not that easy heh. After 2 months of convincing my dad to get DSL, he agreed but turns out we are like 10 miles out of the range for it. And he thinks that 50 dollars a month for cable is too much since I am basically the only one who uses the comp alot at our house. Plus he doesn't know (Please refrain from swearing) about computers so he doesn't know the diff between 5kb/sec to 6mb/sec... (Please refrain from swearing)ty ay?

Thanks ma77a for the comment.

I feel ya bro, I only got DSL a few months ago... It took a lot of haggling, and I even have to pay for part of it! It's good to finally have it...

But yeah, I saw you playing on Selfkill the other day, and you were pretty good. BRO is lookin for players, and you might fit the bill. I'll add you to msn. Also, check out our forums!

Deleted User
July 6, 2005, 7:44 pm
Yo Epic, AxD could use you...go to axessdenied.org

Phaylanx
July 7, 2005, 6:44 am
epic is a great player, he has many cw's under his belt
he wont let ya's down