( search forums )
FGM Preview
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 4:47 am
I just started this mod a few hours ago all i have done right now are a few interface gfx done on the weaps. here's a screenie of what ive done.

i have changed guns: 1,2,8,9,0,Socom,and the knife.
[IMAGE]
please dont post stupid remarks such as "thats looks stupid...i dont like it". please post constructive critism.
edit/update(7/5):redid the deagles.havent done any shading yet but i will work on it. also i d/l'd infraview for the PNG people out there so here is a updated screen of the weaps. also i changed the barret thing two

Goofy_92
June 30, 2005, 8:49 am
Change it to other format. .bmp files are "omg".

SPARTAN_III
June 30, 2005, 10:13 am
cant see it. use png.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 2:57 pm
my comp doesent have png. i have bmp,jpg,and gif

papasurf31
June 30, 2005, 7:25 pm
They're all kinda bleh, try adding some shading. and don't use a single black line to represent anything. The black is the outline, not a part of the gun. mi gawd.

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 7:28 pm
Uhh... I dunno about the barrett or the Deagles... but in anycase, as it's been said, shading is needed.

The minigun whatever looks mildly neat, though.

Darkfist007
June 30, 2005, 8:20 pm
Whats the mod based on?

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 9:36 pm
it's not really based upon anything...it's just my creativity. thx for the feedback guys..i'll get working :p

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 11:14 pm
As was said before, more shading please. Besides that, the outlines look pretty neat.

Keron Cyst
June 30, 2005, 11:26 pm
Give 7 & 9 more shading. 8 looks the best. Pull back the pistol's handle 1-3 pixels.

Positively constructive enough? :-D BTW, .PNGs can be viewed by IrfanView ([URL]).

SPARTAN_III
July 1, 2005, 2:26 pm
all need shading. also change the minimi to look...well, nicer.

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 4:51 am
what do you all mean by shading? i was always wondering. anyways i changed the deagles and barret and hk
Edit: someone plz tell me what you mean by shading

Pablo Honey
July 5, 2005, 5:42 pm
what does fgm stand for?

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 6:20 pm
i dont know i just made it up...Someone tell me what you mean by shading!

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 6:25 pm
Shading is where you put darker shades of the color of the gun where the light would'nt shine and lighter shades where the light would shine on the gun

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 6:28 pm
the barret looks like Cyberglasses or some strange goggles:p

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 6:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHthe barret looks like Cyberglasses or some strange goggles:p
lol
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshall BM Shading is where you put darker shades of the color of the gun where the light would'nt shine and lighter shades where the light would shine on the gunthank you at least someone wants to answer my question...just wondering, how would you determine where the light comes from?

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 7:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by Faulty Doorknobjust wondering, how would you determine where the light comes from?

Its completely up to you, I usaly make the light come from the barrel of the gun. Once you ecide keep to it though

karmazon
July 5, 2005, 7:26 pm
wtf is m79 suppose to be ? it's so plain and doesn't really look like anything

SPARTAN_III
July 8, 2005, 4:36 pm
i would normally put the light above or below the gun.