( search forums )
Inf_Rescue 1.4 (sigh.. another update)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Quality Maps
Rambo_6
June 30, 2005, 5:50 am
This version, however, has some critical changes for the red team. You are now closer to the lower route, as well as the halfway route to the flag. However, i've slightly reduced the jet amounts. I also fixed a pile of bumpy polys, and removed the hurt polys in the water....

[IMAGE]

Download

EDIT: Missign scenery download

scenery

Oh, and i also added some transparent stuff to th background in the buildings... Just so they don't look so bland. Bots tend to bunch up (they have no 1337 jet skills), so don't expect much in a bot match.

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 6:06 am
Looks spectacular. Definitely getting.

Edit: You have issues with scenery files, don't you? =P I'm missing alc_stool.bmp.

The scenery that is there looks great, though. And the stat gun on the boat certainly makes for an interesting layout.

Goofy_92
June 30, 2005, 8:50 am
Rambo_6, I love your shadings. ;)

SPARTAN_III
June 30, 2005, 11:05 am
why'd you lessen the jet? :( i love jets.

is the turret on the boat still there? if not, whyyyyyy?????
and this is one of the best inf maps i have ever seen. this should be included as one of the default maps in the next version.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 2:36 pm
hmmm... i think i have your older version. ill download the updates. :D

Rambo_6
June 30, 2005, 10:54 pm
I lessened the jet because when the red team gets the flag, it is a popular habit to jump out of the highest window and jet as high as you can while falling downwards. The result is you landing on the boat without being seen since you'rs so damn high in the air. It is really annoying, since i designed the bottom route for easier flag carrying. I don't want to add a roof above teh hill, but i may have to, to prevent jet (Please refrain from swearing). And yes, i left the turret on the boat. Maybe you didnt have turrets enabled.

Thanks for that, Zero. *Update*

Any admins can use this map in their rotation if they'd like. I guarantee the gameplay is much more fair, now. *COUCH* n00bface *COUCH*

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 11:56 pm
Not Found

The requested URL /members/Rambo_6/uploads/AHLHUAHULGHHUAGHLAGHLULAULGUGALGUGHUAGHLUGALUGHLAU was not found on this server.

Rambo_6
July 1, 2005, 12:15 am
LMAO i didn't copy the whole thing. Fixed (again).

sbu-spyvin
July 5, 2005, 2:29 pm
Looks nice but i think it is not balanced i gives me a feeling of Infiltration

Rambo_6
July 5, 2005, 5:39 pm
The recent spawn point edits have given red team a much better chance at capturing the flag.