( search forums )
Freddy Is Back Mod V2
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 6:14 pm
My First Mod About Freddy Kruger
Freddy Is Back Mod is about you teaming up with jason vorhees and some teenagers trying to kill freddy kruger,
Teammatch works best, (freddy on one team, you, jason and the teens on another)

Download Link
quote:http://rapidshare.de/files/2710713/Freddy_Is_Back_Mod.rar.html

EDIT: I am not working on this mod anymore

Elemental
June 30, 2005, 6:24 pm
Looks like you barely changed them..and they look really plain :/

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 6:24 pm
Ok, i'll Change them :)

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 6:25 pm
You should change all of the weapons instead of just a handful of them. And the ones that you did change look very plain; add some shading. And to be brutally honest, the chainsaw looks just awful.

Also, why the heck is the Minimi called a "Sniper?"

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 6:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zero72You should change all of the weapons instead of just a handful of them. And the ones that you did change look very plain; add some shading. And to be brutally honest, the chainsaw looks just awful.

Also, why the heck is the Minimi called a "Sniper?"

couldnt think of a name :p, ok i'll change all the weapons now, thanks for feedback,

have any of you downloaded yet?

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 7:15 pm
i've edited it all now

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 7:16 pm
This mod is amazing. :) I especially like the Shotgun, Pistol and Nade Launcher. The detail you managed to pack in such small weapon pictures, absolutely stunning.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 7:17 pm
dont be sarcastic :P

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 7:18 pm
I am not.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 7:20 pm
oh lol

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 7:21 pm
...I'm sorry, but there's really only one thing I can drive myself to say. It's bad.

It's not even mine, and I'm embarassed. I don't know how that works.

=/

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 7:22 pm
can you tell me how its bad, so i improve on it, btw it is my first mod

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 7:28 pm
no ones downloaded it, dang o well, i'll make my weapons now

papasurf31
June 30, 2005, 7:28 pm
I admire that even though people are saying it sux, you ask civily for help and don't start spazzing out or making up excuses. We need more n00bs like you.
-Don't draw over old weapons. Make your own from scratch, so that even if they look bad, your not "ruining" anything, and you're being original.

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 7:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31I admire that even though people are saying it sux, you ask civily for help and don't start spazzing out or making up excuses. We need more n00bs like you.
-Don't draw over old weapons. Make your own from scratch, so that even if they look bad, your not "ruining" anything, and you're being original.
A wall-to-wall intelligent post, there.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 7:52 pm
ok, i've made a laser, and a soundwave weapons from strach, shall i post screens?

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 7:54 pm
Couldn't hurt.

Theoretically.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 8:04 pm
Ok,

Laser

[IMAGE]

SoundWave

[IMAGE]

Darkfist007
June 30, 2005, 8:25 pm
Everything that everyone else has said is true. But on the knife, shouldnt the knife be jasons machetie and the chainsaw freddys claws. Jason can throw his weapon, freddy cant, so just the physics of it would say that freddys weapon should be the chainsaw, also that way you could edit the sounds from the movies to make the chainsaws sounds him clicking his claws. >.<

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 11:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2This mod is amazing. :) I especially like the Shotgun, Pistol and Nade Launcher. The detail you managed to pack in such small weapon pictures, absolutely stunning.

Ville, are you sure you replied to the right mod? The weapons are very poorly shaded and they look alot like the origionals. Sparky, try putting some more shading onto the weapons, and changing they're defauly outline more.