People with illegal signatures: enjoy
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
FliesLikeABrick
June 30, 2005, 7:37 pm
meh, forget it. i can't take being compared to palloco

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 7:43 pm
Me?

Is one of my lines too wide or something?

Edit: I checked everything. I'm legal, dude. =P

Edit again: No, you're right, the center line is 2 characters too long. OH NOES.

.alex.oner.
June 30, 2005, 7:44 pm
-_-

tbh i dont think the signiture really matters.. aslong as it doesnt screw with peoples browser sizes or is clearly against the rules, i think alot are passed as 'ok'..

eek,

FliesLikeABrick
June 30, 2005, 7:48 pm
the first line in zero's sig is three characters too wide, the font is too big in alex's

Aquarius
June 30, 2005, 7:49 pm
Fvckin' bureaucrats.

eagleclaw364
June 30, 2005, 7:50 pm
Ah I see the problem. I'll fix it right away! :D

Zero72
June 30, 2005, 7:51 pm
Tell you what, if my sig crashes your browser and corrupts half your hard drive, let me know and I'll revise it.

Aquarius
June 30, 2005, 7:51 pm
LOL

eagleclaw364
June 30, 2005, 7:52 pm
Right, Fixed my sig.

FliesLikeABrick
June 30, 2005, 7:54 pm
i don't personally care whether or not your signature breaks the rules, im just sick of people who say stuff like "it doesn't matter because i don't think it does"

the fact is that rules are rules, and SnoOpy was being a jackass about it the other night, so i felt like posting this thread, dedicated to him

Hitman
June 30, 2005, 8:14 pm
Although you're right, you're a bit obsessed with the whole signature thing.

FliesLikeABrick
June 30, 2005, 8:18 pm
/me adds hitman to the list

meh, so be it. I only asked snoopy to change his because his was actually annoying to constantly scroll past every time.

Hitman
June 30, 2005, 8:30 pm
Piss off.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 9:01 pm
FliesLikeABrick:

To be honest, if I could edit the text in signatures, I would never be done fixing them, because I spot at least 5 a day. I agree with you completely, but until we're able to edit text ourselves, there's not much we can do.

papasurf31
June 30, 2005, 9:46 pm
This is your brain:
quote:Originally posted by HitmanAlthough you're right, you're a bit obsessed with the whole signature thing.

This is your brain on ecstasy:
quote:Originally posted by HitmanPiss off.

FliesLikeABrick
June 30, 2005, 9:54 pm
@surf: nice

@lapis: you can edit the text yourself... you're on the list

Hitman
June 30, 2005, 10:11 pm
It would be nice if it made sense; it's as ignorant as it is stupid.

Flies, although I'm not claiming I was a 'God-sent' to this forum, I think my contributions to this forum as a former moderator entitles me to a little slack with regards to the signature rules. It's not like I'm taking the piss as some of the people you mentioned do. Lay off will you.

June 30, 2005, 10:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanI am more clevererer than FliesLikeABrick:

I used to be a mod here and because of this I get a different set of rules to everyone else. I also go to raves and drink the goo out of all the glowsticks in an attempt to gain telepathy, or something.

Translated.

Only one person is allowed a special sig. That person is NightCabbage. And probably styx. Two people. And MM.

Three people.

Vijchtidoodah
June 30, 2005, 10:38 pm
Oh noes, Flies is being possessed by Palloco from beyond the grave! Run! Save the women and children!

Edit: Sorry to ruin your fun Flies. :)

Hitman
June 30, 2005, 11:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stickyquote:Originally posted by HitmanI am more clevererer than FliesLikeABrick:

I used to be a mod here and because of this I get a different set of rules to everyone else. I also go to raves and drink the goo out of all the glowsticks in an attempt to gain telepathy, or something.

Translated.

Only one person is allowed a special sig. That person is NightCabbage. And probably styx. Two people. And MM.

Three people.
Take it up with Styx.

Rambo_6
June 30, 2005, 11:19 pm
I don't mind if a sig is a few characters over the limit. Alex Oner's sig has larger text, but it only has 2 lines. And he has no image, so why the hek should he have to downsize his font?

I think you guys are being a bit harsh with the rules. We have a whole page's space to write horizontally in our sig, and we're limited to the center of the screen (about the size of Zero72's). Whyz? It's not like anything else would go in that space anyways.

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 11:25 pm
"Because it detracts from the post which is the main purpose"

I think thats total bahfeh and mods just dont like sigs ;)

FliesLikeABrick
June 30, 2005, 11:37 pm
k well like i said, i'm not entirely bothered by sigs that break the rules, but some are much more annoying than others. Snoopy's was annoying, and he was a (Please refrain from swearing) about it. there are some other annoying ones which have large, bold text, and that's annoying as well.

as for "a few characters over the limit," I really don't care about that at all, but I figure that if I was going to post a whine thread that I would at least do it right.

Denacke
July 1, 2005, 7:57 pm
I suggest to use the "disable signatures" function. It is a much more intresting way to read the forums without all the crap people want under their reply

FliesLikeABrick
July 1, 2005, 7:59 pm
yeah i forgot about that