( search forums )
A plead to MM
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
mickle89
July 1, 2005, 4:09 pm
This goes out to all the MM's out there...

Nah anyways...please whatever you do, don't change Soldat so that it would require higher system specs. This is the advantage of it.

...and I happen to have a (Please refrain from swearing) computer...

Hanz
July 1, 2005, 4:33 pm
The reason Soldat is so good and addictive is because it is basic. The most basic ideas are the most interesting when it comes to gaming. I mean, for example, look at Counter-Strike. That has the most basic concept for gaming and it is the most vastly played first person shooter out there. Soldat takes what people like best in a game and focuses only on whats good. Plus the fact that almost anyone with any computer can run the game puts it out to a whole community of gamers, im confident the system requirments for soldat will not increase.

Keron Cyst
July 1, 2005, 5:43 pm
Yes, yes. My video card carries 3.5 MB. Yes, there's actually a decimal point there, contrary to popular belief. It's the Intel Graphics Controller that came with the ME xD

Zero72
July 1, 2005, 5:51 pm
lol, I don't think you need to worry about Soldat becoming too system-demanding.

papasurf31
July 1, 2005, 6:12 pm
5 years from now, my wristwatch will be able to run soldat, so don't worry :)

MMM...wristwatch soldat...I'm a genius

xSyneXx
July 4, 2005, 5:19 am
Playing wristwatch Soldat while whacking off! Now that would be an awesome Soldat Trick Video to see (Wait, or would it.).

vash763
July 4, 2005, 5:28 am
your (Please refrain from swearing)ing sick

karmazon
July 4, 2005, 5:32 am
whacking off to soldat
yeah Michal needs to add women gosteks(well gosciowy)

anyway i dont think soldat will ever require much higher specs, unless Michal sells it to EA(haha) or he'll make it 3D and I don't think it will happen.

xSyneXx
July 4, 2005, 6:07 am
Ehem, you can whack off to something else, if you have Soldat on your Wrist Watch.
That would be so cool. That would be an amazing video. Whacking off, with A Wrist Watch version of Soldat, and getting first place in a server.

If only Soldat could be played on a Wrist Watch....

Imagine the possibilies....

Alamo
July 4, 2005, 11:36 am
I want to see a working Pocket PC version first :) Or maybe in Java for my mobile.

mickle89
July 4, 2005, 11:59 am
Wouldn't work. You need to move the soldier as well as moving the aimer on a mobile.

Deleted User
July 4, 2005, 2:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89This goes out to all the MM's out there...

Nah anyways...please whatever you do, don't change Soldat so that it would require higher system specs. This is the advantage of it.

...and I happen to have a (Please refrain from swearing) computer...

i don't soldat will ever need more specs.. if so, you can just disable them in the setup.exe..

Useless Topic!