( search forums )
Effects/Particles/Textures!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Liquidus
July 2, 2005, 5:39 am
More effects and particles would be kool example like haveing a soldiers head explode when shot like in conker BFD or legs falling off,diff lighting and shadowing grass blowing when bullets go by particles like blood dripping,blood splashing,dirt blowing,guns shinning,bullets glowing, stuff like that. i know ppl are going to say this isnt needed but it justs makes the game more life like instead of having everything still, just some ideas.

Goofy_92
July 2, 2005, 4:15 pm
Yes, I have posted these things before, but it could lag very much online. ;)

Unlucky 13
July 3, 2005, 2:56 am
...of course if it was all controlled client-side... then the lag would be minimal. Although its novelty, it sounds good. Lighting is all I am against, considering that many people with low end PC's play Soldat, and this may bump up requirements.

dude
July 6, 2005, 7:49 pm
good ideas but as goofy said..lol.. there would probably more lag

VodkaZombie
July 6, 2005, 10:26 pm
We still have it now, but I guess its not more alive and glowing as in conker. But when you do get hit by a barret, you see your head flying across the screen, blood splashing, and basically the whole body exploding.

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 3:07 am
woah i just noticed what the sytem requirements are..........very low, whats wrong with bumping them up a little?

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 4:09 am
dascoo lucky my old windows 95 computer didnt here that, hed start crying.its the ony reason i play the darn thing