( search forums )
Silenced UMG(MY)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 7:18 pm
Silenced UMG
By Commander John TKHi im newbie and im maked my first weapon.That pensilbox99 is a frick!! This is my weapon he know me i tell him in game when i make that weapon i send him on e-mail that weapon but he!!! He make topic and write when its hes weapon!!! He is idiot this is only my weapon.LOL he is banned.... So for this weapon i need only Sfx sound watch this weapon and think what sound it need ok?;) Screenshot:[IMAGE].Coment it ill be back after about 10mins. ok coment say what sound it need.If u have idea what sound it need post in here ill download and soon ill post folder with weapon and etc... u can download. See Ya.

Goofy_92
July 2, 2005, 7:24 pm
pensilbox99, why did you make two topics of this "UMG"? :/
Commander John TK hasn't posted anything yet and I think that it's your another account.

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 7:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92pensilbox99, why did you make two topics of this "UMG"? :/
Commander John TK hasn't posted anything yet and I think that it's your another account.
what?i never make two or more accounts this is my only every were were i register my user name is pensilbox99

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 7:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by pensilbox99quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92pensilbox99, why did you make two topics of this "UMG"? :/
what?i never make two or more accounts this is my only every were were i register my user name is pensilbox99
how i can delete my account?i dont want it and i dont come here NEVER czu all hate me

Goofy_92
July 2, 2005, 7:49 pm
You can't delete your account. Just don't come here if you don't want to. And you say that you're a frick... :\

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 8:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92You can't delete your account. Just don't come here if you don't want to. And you say that you're a frick... :lol im not sayed that.how i can log out?i lo out but doesnt work.OK do u know this weapons name?and do u know what sound it need? when u know tell

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 8:15 pm
were u get weapon names?

IlIdan
July 2, 2005, 9:56 pm
Internet...

Where is the DL link?
I cant take the picture, its JPEG!!!

Plz make a *.png -.-!

you must learn^^

July 3, 2005, 6:34 am
Uh-o...camping carl v 2....not bad, but a little chromey.

caliber
July 4, 2005, 5:19 am
foreigners...

Deleted User
July 4, 2005, 7:27 am
wtf is goin on ??? ...anyway what's that black box on start of the gun ??? <:o
But its totaly cool ^^ imo.