( search forums )
Film your ownage wtih soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 7:26 pm
I have a program "Camtasia" You can film your screen with it.
It's very nice. If your're good in a server you press F9. If the servers ends you press F10 and the film is ready. The film is a AVI file. You can play it with windows mediaplayer 10

greetz general von klinkerhoffen
P.S my english isn't very good=( sorry about that:(

Goofy_92
July 2, 2005, 7:31 pm
Translation:
I have a program called "Camtasia" You can make movies about Soldat with it.
It's very nice. If you want to record, press F9. If you want to stop, press F10 and the film is ready. The film is a AVI file. You can play it with Windows Mediaplayer 10.

Something like that.
How about adding a link Klinkergoffen?

thelizno
July 2, 2005, 8:44 pm
fraps do the same thing..

Keron Cyst
July 2, 2005, 8:52 pm
I don't see what's wrong with posting .SDMs recorded with the default Soldat demo-recorder...

_Mancer_
July 2, 2005, 8:58 pm
Not everyone has Diamond Demo player. Like 80% of the people have windows and have windows media player.

b00stA
July 2, 2005, 9:10 pm
Why the.. do you think Michal implemented demo recording? So everybody has to up/download videos?
Use AVI/WMV when needed, otherwise just upload the .SDM

Liber_Lupus
July 2, 2005, 9:54 pm
Plus not many Soldat players have huge hard drives and fast comps to record avi's.

FliesLikeABrick
July 2, 2005, 11:10 pm
right, but has it ever occurred to you guys that this is for the soldat movie makers out there?

does it get audio? and dl link?

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 11:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_Not everyone has Diamond Demo player. Like 80% of the people have windows and have windows media player.

I can play demos perfectly fine without Diamond Demo player.

GunPowder
July 3, 2005, 12:12 am
quote:I can play demos perfectly fine without Diamond Demo player.
Diamond Demo Player gives a movie maker a lot of benefits, for example you can view demos with 50% speed, This slow mo effect is better than WMM's and ulead's effects.

BManx2000
July 3, 2005, 1:31 am
Yes, and you can also use the speed to give your movie a better framerate even if you have a slow computer.

Yukwunhang
July 3, 2005, 2:01 am
quote:Originally posted by GunPowderquote:I can play demos perfectly fine without Diamond Demo player.
Diamond Demo Player gives a movie maker a lot of benefits, for example you can view demos with 50% speed, This slow mo effect is better than WMM's and ulead's effects.

I can views demos with 50% speed perfectly fine without Diamond Demo player.

Keron Cyst
July 3, 2005, 7:08 am
*rofl* That "custom location" text hack underneath your name is getting out of hand...

Deleted User
July 3, 2005, 9:20 am
I've downloaded camtasia on 'bearshare' a downloadprogram.

gr general von klinkerhoffen

b00stA
July 3, 2005, 11:43 am
Of course Fraps / Camtasia etc. are good for movie makers (I use Fraps myself), but just stop using it when you don't need it!
I assume that klinkerhoffen isn't making any movies, but that he just doesn't quite understand the idea behind demos.

Anyway, DDplayer is great, however all it does is run Soldat with certain parameters, which you can do yourself if you know at least something about command line parameters.

Deleted User
July 3, 2005, 11:47 am
NO, I have a lot of movies. With camtasia. You can edit the movies.

Shivorken
July 3, 2005, 1:44 pm
Kilinkerhoffen, heres a tip, GIVE US A LINK TO THIS CAMTASIA PROGRAM SO PPL CAN DOWNLOAD IT AND TRY IT.

SPARTAN_III
July 3, 2005, 2:25 pm
we want the linkz. if you need an upload site, [URL]

mickle89
July 3, 2005, 2:35 pm
Well how about www.google.com. Type in Camtasia and you will find their main website. You can dl a demo there for 30 days. You can't just upload it. It's a professional program like robodemo.

Edit: And uploading a key somewhere for it is cheating. You lose. OMGZ HAX!!

Deleted User
July 3, 2005, 5:14 pm
Yes mickle89

VodkaZombie
July 4, 2005, 8:27 pm
Sounds interesting, can you add the link to the site?

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 5:27 pm
eumz.. On this link is only a trial version...=( but i've cracked it.....
Gr general von klinkerhoffen.
[URL]

Swebonny
July 5, 2005, 6:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by klinkerhoffeneumz.. On this link is only a trial version...=( but i've cracked it.....
Gr general von klinkerhoffen.
[URL]

Hey thats illegal right...but i dont know how this forum respond on Crack and Serials

dude
July 6, 2005, 2:22 pm
hey how'd you do it? give us detail. xD

b00stA
July 6, 2005, 4:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by dudehey how'd you do it? give us detail. xD

No warez kthx.

Locked.