( search forums )
That "EA Plans" forum
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Keron Cyst
July 2, 2005, 9:03 pm
I once stuck a password-protected sector in a forum I administrate and some of its members were able to get in using keyloggers. You should make it completely invisible.

BTW, I really hope that forum sub-body is a joke; EA sucks. It butchered C&C, which was awesome until EA bought out Westwood Studios. It's only good for sports games, and is notorious for taking as many shortcuts as possible to releasing a game, no matter how buggy it is. I personally think Soldat's better off in its current way, unless you can find a really good and flexible publisher.

Chakra`
July 2, 2005, 9:21 pm
So, what does this thread say about the majority of those populating the forums as of late?

1. Overly gullible?
2. Absolutely no sense of humour?
3. Stupid?

Meandor
July 2, 2005, 11:32 pm
Whoops. Maybe I shouldn't have changed the description for that spare forum.

Unlucky 13
July 3, 2005, 4:33 am
Heh, I know (OK have an educated guess) that it's a joke but why in the interface maker forum? THAT makes no sense.

Keron Cyst
July 3, 2005, 6:58 am
quote:Originally posted by me, me, me
... I really hope that forum sub-body is a joke...

vash763
July 4, 2005, 11:39 am
its because meandor is the mod forum mod

Kazuki
July 4, 2005, 2:57 pm
Yes, Meandor was the one that pulled this 'joke' and the only place he could do it is in the Interface Maker section because that is where his moderator powers are.

Meandor
July 4, 2005, 5:58 pm
Though I can just edit them, not add/remove. That's why it will stay there until styx deletes it.

Keron Cyst
July 4, 2005, 9:03 pm
What was it originally?

Meandor
July 4, 2005, 9:07 pm
unused

vash763
July 5, 2005, 12:52 am
callin styx lazy like kaz?