( search forums )
cs mode improvements
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
archaus
July 3, 2005, 1:21 am
First off by cs mode, I mean a counter strike imitation (realistic, 2 gernades max, survival, and sometimes adv mode).
-The rejoining glitch in survival mode REALLY needs fixing (players just join a team again to respawn). Survival mode also needs to be fixed to restart the round when everyone dies in CTF. INF mode could use some fixes too like giving blue team X points when they kill all the reds instead of a time limit. You should also be able to pick gernades off of corpses seeing as you cant get crates
-Realistic mode needs to be split up into separate checkboxes. Right now it consists of line of sight, fall damage, weapon kicks, and low health and each should get it's own box. There should also be an option to make your gostek slowly stop functioning as he gets low on health (a soldier 1% away from dying does NOT normally run marathons and doesnt shoot well while doing it).

Thx for listening to me ramble.

MOFO NOFO
July 3, 2005, 3:28 pm
CS SUXXORS NO CS IN SOLDAT GOTOHELL BLAHBLAH BLAH//

you IDIOTS that if michal WANTED cs to be in soldat, he'd do it.

... if i see one more cs post i swear..

though the slowing down idea is ok, but soldat is a FAST-PACED game, not SLOW-WALKINGSPEED-PACED.

Raptor
July 4, 2005, 12:08 am
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOCS SUXXORS NO CS IN SOLDAT GOTOHELL BLAHBLAH BLAH//

though the slowing down idea is ok, but soldat is a FAST-PACED game, not SLOW-WALKINGSPEED-PACED.

Please MOFO NOFO, be nice to new members of the forum...

archaus, your idea is really good but this is Soldat, not Counter Strike, Michal made this game his way, and there's no reason to copy things from other games to make Soldat better because Sodlat is a unique game.

Atybrc
July 4, 2005, 7:53 am
2archaus see this topic... is about soldat game like CS
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=23667

2MOFO NOFO be mannered :)

2Raptor yes, but mode works and very funny.

Unlucky 13
July 4, 2005, 8:56 am
Did you really read, you two? It says that you can make a CS like mode by setting it to Survival Realistic, 2 nades etc. and that he'd like to have some things that could make ANY mode, CS or Soldat-like, better. Sure MOFO, it isn't CS, but that doesn't mean anything considering Survival Realistic is kinda like CS.
1. Been suggested, yet definitely a good idea. How it could be tackled is that anyone who joins or changes team spawns dead.

2a> Good idea, but should only appear if realistic mode is ticked.
2b> Suggested and usually rejected, slowing down on low health may be realistic but it'd be a detterent to realistic mode, as if kickback isn't a detterent already.

NOTE: Maybe change the thread name and the opening paragraph to Realistic Survival Suggestions.

EDIT: Ah, makes enough sense, MOFO :D

MOFO NOFO
July 4, 2005, 8:58 am
I HATE suggestions with ANYTHING to do with counterstrike. if you wand a 2d counterstrike goto www.cs2d.com and u13, i did read it, but seeing the word cs pissed me off.

Atybrc
July 4, 2005, 9:18 am
CS2D sux... better way play Soldat with CS mode

damnnation
July 4, 2005, 9:57 am
NO, NO AND NO, MM sayd himself, i will not implant anything so that soldat looks like cs (or something like that) i'm 100% shure of it, wanne have CS, go play it then soldat=soldat, not soldat=cs no discussion

Atybrc
July 4, 2005, 10:27 am
dont like it? dont play in this... its Democracy

m00`
July 4, 2005, 11:16 am
stfu, who are you to say that?

soldat isnt cs stop suggesting stupid cs-like suggestions coz they SUCK, go play CS B!TCHES. Anyway even if its NOTHING LIKE CS I DONT CARE, JUST DONT CALL IT CS-MODE DONT EVER SAY SUGGEST CS INTO ANYTHING IN SOLDAT! CALL IT SOMTHING ELSE GRRRRRR

Atybrc
July 4, 2005, 11:40 am
who are you to say "stfu" and "CS B!TCHES"?

its not cs suggs, cs rules mode work, but this suggs can make it better.

Deleted User
July 4, 2005, 11:54 am
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOCS SUXXORS NO CS IN SOLDAT GOTOHELL BLAHBLAH BLAH//

I dont wanna be BANNED , so just :
MOFO ! !! damn shut you damn (Please refrain from swearing)ty mount ! U didnt read MAIN PAGE ON OFFICIAL SOLDAT PAGE ???? ...go there--> soldat.pl
There is that soldat TAKE all best from ....bla bla bla ..and there is COUNTER STRIKE so U just shut up ...
!!AND!! its for realistic playing soldat players and If u are not so DONT cARE , moron ...

And on-topic : I agree.

Meandor
July 4, 2005, 5:38 pm
@ those who said that soldat is not CS: cut it off already. You didn't even read what he said. Next similar post I see will be deleted.

archaus: they are good suggestions, but people are biased and won't listen. Take cs off the topic for better results <.<

dv297
July 6, 2005, 12:36 am
rejoining- I think this need to be fixed. I guess we could do it like americas army. Whoever changes teams has to wait till the next score happens, then they change teams. Then they wouldn't change since they would have to wait either way.

I don't like the realistic check boxes or the soldat slowing thing...

what, just because you guys are fighting over cs doesn't mean I have to

PreeGo
July 6, 2005, 6:48 pm
don't make soldat to cs... soldat is good, and it shall not be like cs

Atybrc
July 6, 2005, 7:04 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=23667
open this link and wathc MM answer...

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 3:32 pm
i cant agree more with the guys

PreeGo
July 8, 2005, 9:08 pm
Look there is allready cs things in soldat, ak47's sound is from cs and etc..

so maybe you are right about the grenads...
A good thing could be if you could walk, insted of runing all the time..

but not more