( search forums )
2 copies of soldat - 1 key ?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
farticus
July 4, 2005, 5:33 pm
i purchased soldat today (quanity 2), one for a friend and one for myself. i thought i would recieve 2 reg codes (both under my name no doubt). but i only received one.

is this reg code registered in the sense that it can be registered on 2 computers? i am assuming server banning is from 2 identical keys logging in at the same time... but, since i bought 2 copies, and i have one key... does the server know that this key is allowed to be used on 2 computers simultaneously?

sorry for confusing description

thanks

Outcast
July 4, 2005, 6:21 pm
Nope, it's just an addition to the registry which unlocks the add-ons that were previously unavailable, server's got nothing to do with it since it already supports everything :>

farticus
July 4, 2005, 10:54 pm
ah ok. so, should my friend use this code aswell? i emailed the dev with my little problem aswell.

quick note: i just read the manual for about the fifth time and i came across a piece of info that will help. at the bottom of the reg info, it says to contact him for clans and whatnot.

thanks again

FliesLikeABrick
July 4, 2005, 11:00 pm
yeah, i think you just bought the rights to use the license twice.

farticus
July 5, 2005, 1:46 am
thanks for the feedback guys. i emailed michal (with my order # & friends name), and hes supplying me with another code specifically for my friends name.

thanks for all your help, i hope this post provides anyone with help to the same problem i had.

Michal Marcinkowski
July 5, 2005, 3:31 pm
Yeah, if you buy two or more copies just e-mail me with the other names and I'll send it.