( search forums )
Seasonal Soldat Wallpapers (1 New Wallpaper)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Leo Da Lunerfox
July 5, 2005, 1:15 am
Well, I know its not Christmas yet, but well, I just got inspired, and wanted to get it out there to see some response. If you guys like it, I'll make more seasonal ones.

Christmas Soldat:
http://dyn.u13.net:6081/Members/Lunerfox/Soldat%20Wallpaper%2C%20Christmas%20Edition/image_view_fullscreen

Any comments or suggestions is welcome.

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 1:32 am
Fan apps? O_o

Moved to Fan Art and Movies.

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 5, 2005, 1:42 am
woops, sry about that, I must've not been thinking :-/

GunPowder
July 5, 2005, 3:24 am
Nice wallpaper, I think you should concentrate more on the game itself, like goofy's wallpaper.

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 5, 2005, 3:45 am
I saw Goofy's wallpaper, its good, but I don't really like its style. Since I'm a mapper, I figured I could use my skills to create art and use them as wallpapers.

Hoodlum
July 5, 2005, 10:59 pm
I don't like it much.

You should concentrate more on the charecters itself not the map.

Maybe make it take place on MrSnowman near the Snowman or something.

Goofy_92
July 6, 2005, 12:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by Leo Da LunerfoxI saw Goofy's wallpaper, its good, but I don't really like its style. Since I'm a mapper, I figured I could use my skills to create art and use them as wallpapers.

Hmghh... What's so bad in it?
I like mine better.

Deleted User
July 6, 2005, 12:50 pm
Goofy_92: I didn't like yours much either, I feel that it doesn't take much to cut and paste a load of soldat screenshots :/

However, Leo's is too small and doesn't concentrate on the soldats...

i am ahab
July 6, 2005, 3:25 pm
well lets be fair, its small but that would be cool, if there was a lot more happening in the picture...

if maybe you made the map area bigger with more scenary and ground and intricate bases (but keep the same small scale) with all the micro soldats in lots of fire fights. maybe one m79 jumping down into the enemy base.
one running away from 4 others with the flag... stuff like that. a load of them saying stuff..

i think ive lost my trail of thought here....

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 7, 2005, 1:04 am
I should try again then, what theme do you guys want? The mapping part isn't a big problem, just that someone needs to help me with Gosteks, or maybe I'll download some.