( search forums )
I needs to catch up...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Jello
July 5, 2005, 5:10 am
Hello all. I've been gone for a while now, from the game and forums and all, and now upon my return, it seems things have changed a bit. Being too lazy to actually "search," as I'm sure someone will soon helpfully point out, I am just going to ask a few questions:
-What happed to SUS?
-Soldat sold to EA?! Hwhwhat?!?
-Jaz has been banned?
-Did that weapons editor ever come out?

Thats about it, please respond. If you don't, I might be forced to actually look for topics and (god forbid) read them.

MOFO NOFO
July 5, 2005, 5:16 am
sus is dead, the ea thing is all bs and just a spare forum(OR ISIT???) jaz got banned AND REBIRTHED!! and no the weapons editor hasnt come out, it will next version.

karmazon
July 5, 2005, 5:35 am
Welcome back Jello, there actually is something like a weapon editor now. It only allows you to change the firing power. But like Mofo said, the next version is suppose to bring the "real" weapon editor.

Hanz
July 5, 2005, 8:15 pm
Weapon editor is going to cause a huge uprising...I know it...

Rambo_6
July 5, 2005, 8:46 pm
Or, it won't.

Keron Cyst
July 5, 2005, 9:37 pm
I quite suspect that over 80% of all the weapon mods will be totally overpowered and that the weapon editor may hurt Soldat more than attract gamers (it'll most definitely attract more n00bs). This is just according to my opinion.

Darkfist007
July 5, 2005, 9:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystI quite suspect that over 80% of all the weapon mods will be totally overpowered and that the weapon editor may hurt Soldat more than attract gamers (it'll most definitely attract more n00bs). This is just according to my opinion.

Unless the wapons are made on a point system, thats what Im hoping. Point system as in you have 100 points and it takes 75 points to make it do barret damage, and the other 25 would be split up umong clip size, rof, and reload time.
But anyways, I dont know you, but welcome back none the less.

Meandor
July 6, 2005, 12:27 am
The weapons editor is already here, even though limited, and it is barely used.

blasta
July 6, 2005, 2:04 am
Nooo... not a weapons editor... that would ruin EVERYTHING!

Jello
July 6, 2005, 11:19 pm
What about that whole EA thing? It sounds pretty big to me, and a passworded forum only increases my suspicions...whats going ON in there?!?

AerialAssault
July 7, 2005, 12:17 am
its just a joke jello.

Fangus Deef
July 7, 2005, 4:42 am
there's things going on behind that door that will make you question your whole outlook on what's normal for 5 men to do to eachother in a restroom.

Green Barret
July 7, 2005, 5:06 am
Hello Jello(hey that rhymes). Well, to make it short:

- SUS has shut down due to lack of interest from people.
- The Electronic Arts thing is totally a joke. Calm down.
- Jaz has been banned for making a topic spamming swear words on the general discussions forum(either he's really stupid or really brave in a dumb way).
- Weapons editor is on MM's list. However, as he always says, he MIGHT add it.

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 2:52 pm
man... servers will be funked up pretty bad if there is such a editor.. atleast make a filter option "original weapon settings only"
if not im sure I will stumble into a minimier with 999 damage "lolo I luve the weaopn editor"