( search forums )
?! Steyr AUG Tips ?!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 7:44 am
Umm, as the topic says i need some tips for using AUG. I have notice that it have weird aim...

So, plz some tips about using AUG :)

Goofy_92
July 5, 2005, 7:47 am
Hmm... It's my favourite weapon.

+ Shoot above the soldiers, not under them.
+ Spray! laglag lagllgal.
+ Well, when you reload, roll behind a collider.
+ Never shoot from crouch, it's unaccurate...

Pablo Honey
July 5, 2005, 7:50 am
1. It's spelt steyr(not trying to be a smartass)
2. http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22862&SearchTerms=steyr

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 7:55 am
Oops, I should use that finder :) Blah...

chakapoko maker
July 5, 2005, 9:29 am
steyr loves an oblique line.

Hoodlum
July 5, 2005, 1:21 pm
- Rush the person who you are trying to kill.

- Always get above the person you are trying to kill.

-TomPenny-
July 5, 2005, 1:48 pm
with every spray gun and also uscom.. over fly him.. top down shots mostly hit the head part and do more damage..

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 4:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hoodlum- Rush the person who you are trying to kill.

just what i was gonna say

Keron Cyst
July 5, 2005, 4:52 pm
Always reload constantly. Reload even if you have 27 bullets. It loads really fast, and those extra 3 shots can come in handy.

-TomPenny-
July 5, 2005, 6:40 pm
hmm.. depends on reloading.. reload = death... just empty the whole clip while youre at it :) jump a lot too.. and if someone goes over you and sprays down.. just stand still and then go left right (roll).. then its your turn.. if you survive that is :)

__SnoOpy__
July 5, 2005, 8:21 pm
Try shoot foward only.

Hoodlum
July 5, 2005, 8:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by __SnoOpy__Try shoot foward only.
Best tip yet.

VodkaZombie
July 5, 2005, 10:45 pm
Try shooting period. The only way you'll learn Steyr is when you actually use it, time will show.

Hoodlum
July 5, 2005, 10:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by VodkaZombieTry shooting period. The only way you'll learn Steyr is when you actually use it, time will show.
Yeah that always works.

Happy Camper
July 5, 2005, 11:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascooquote:Originally posted by Hoodlum- Rush the person who you are trying to kill.

just what i was gonna say

Thats more of a tip for H&K mp5.

Longer range, the better, and a weird arc? it shoots striaght..

dude
July 6, 2005, 2:28 pm
sort of like the m79 (curve) but just like hoodlum said try getting above them.

also happy camper the steyr does have a curve to the bullets after they so far.

Deleted User
July 6, 2005, 3:30 pm
Thanks for thease tips that u gave :) Now i allways try to be above teh enemy and aim on enemy legs :S

My AUG looks like this [IMAGE]

PreeGo
July 6, 2005, 6:16 pm
I always fire 5-7 shot at the time... and then i stop, and then again 5-7 shots..!!

PreeGo :)

Goofy_92
July 6, 2005, 6:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by NookieThanks for thease tips that u gave :) Now i allways try to be above teh enemy and aim on enemy legs :S

My AUG looks like this [IMAGE]

I said, don't try to do that. ;)
Your AUG needs more detail and shading.

reckon
July 8, 2005, 1:35 am
Way more detail.
Im runnin a famas as my aug, I love it.

Happy Camper
July 8, 2005, 4:36 am
quote:Originally posted by dudealso happy camper the steyr does have a curve to the bullets after they so far.

yea yea i know, been playing over 2 years.

it has little arc on the screen tho, it drops rapidly after it gets off tho.

longer range, the better.

EDIT: oh yea, at long range, use burst fire also, unless you got them pinned

EspaceeMegadeth
July 8, 2005, 7:44 am
I think the same as -TomPenny-.I thik you must reload after your kill or fire.

-Claw-
July 8, 2005, 9:49 am
Shoot from far away, because it makes more damage from far (yes, it has been tested, from 0.5cm far it doesn make as much as from 3-4cm!), and also more than your enemies can make..

And when it is accurate, it is easier to hit from that far because the bullets wont spead that much.

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 12:51 pm
I love it also:P

The @venger
July 8, 2005, 8:36 pm
i think u should reload when u think no more enemies are coming, succeds more often than reloading a 27- clip in the middle of a little blitzkrieg...

Outcast
July 8, 2005, 11:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by -Claw-Shoot from far away, because it makes more damage from far (yes, it has been tested, from 0.5cm far it doesn make as much as from 3-4cm!), and also more than your enemies can make..

And when it is accurate, it is easier to hit from that far because the bullets wont spead that much.

Bull(Please refrain from swearing), up close and personal ftw :>

solohan50
July 9, 2005, 2:13 am
i find if you're gonna get up close and personal, a good jumping circle around them completely owns them. everyone talks about socom or knife as the 2nd, but i love my law! but i've found that up close works well on the slower autos (ak and minimi), but keep your distance on the m95 and the power hitters. i won't ever take on a deagler in arena2 or kampf again....they'll completely pwn a steyr close up.

VodkaZombie
July 9, 2005, 2:23 am
quote:Originally posted by solohan50i find if you're gonna get up close and personal, a good jumping circle around them completely owns them. everyone talks about socom or knife as the 2nd, but i love my law! but i've found that up close works well on the slower autos (ak and minimi), but keep your distance on the m95 and the power hitters. i won't ever take on a deagler in arena2 or kampf again....they'll completely pwn a steyr close up.

If your good enough you can use ak and minimi from far. You also forgot to mention the hk, it can wipe out easily in close combat.

Keron Cyst
July 9, 2005, 2:49 am
quote:Originally posted by The @vengeri think u should reload when u think no more enemies are coming, succeds more often than reloading a 27- clip in the middle of a little blitzkrieg...
*lol* I meant when there are no enemies! Of course you want to empty out your clip if opposition's around :-P

Outcast
July 9, 2005, 3:10 am
Using minimi from far doesn't work :p

The @venger
July 10, 2005, 8:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutcastUsing minimi from far doesn't work :p
bullsheet!

solohan50
July 11, 2005, 1:03 am
quote:Originally posted by VodkaZombiequote:Originally posted by solohan50i find if you're gonna get up close and personal, a good jumping circle around them completely owns them. everyone talks about socom or knife as the 2nd, but i love my law! but i've found that up close works well on the slower autos (ak and minimi), but keep your distance on the m95 and the power hitters. i won't ever take on a deagler in arena2 or kampf again....they'll completely pwn a steyr close up.

If your good enough you can use ak and minimi from far. You also forgot to mention the hk, it can wipe out easily in close combat.

you're right, i did forget the mp5. however, if you're good enough, u can use just about any weapon from far, it's all a matter of what's easiest to use. and a good steyr will bink the hell out of the slower firing mini and ak (the ak is already inaccurate enough as it is). but that's just my thought as a steyr whore

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 7:18 am
Max 2 people kill with one ammopack