( search forums )
DM Falling Down
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 7:25 pm
My first map, Falling Down, you can be spawned falling down a cliff with parachutes, while the bots a shooting you, or other people, (works best with bots)

Download
[URL]

EDIT: made out of boredom,

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 7:32 pm
screenie please.

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 7:36 pm
i cant seem to get one, how do you get the picture of the whole map? im a newb at map making lol

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 7:41 pm
zoom out, click "take ss". then look in your mapmaker folder and convert to .png with ms paint. then upload it. :)

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 7:50 pm
Thanks!, im a little embarrased because it is shiet but i only made it for a laugh (for myself,) so i thought what the heck

[IMAGE]

dr dragon
July 8, 2005, 2:30 pm
HOLY @#!&$/(.^^&54$$!!!!!
It sucks... I mean rocks!!!

Well it's very good for a first map.
If you need help, don't be scared to ask Soap or Rambo6 or Grand Diablo or someone.

Goofy_92
July 8, 2005, 3:02 pm
It's pretty good but you should learn to shade more better. Somewhere was a shading help thread...

Keron Cyst
July 8, 2005, 4:43 pm
@dr dragon: he just made it for fun.

quote:Originally posted by Sparky... im a little embarrased because it is shiet but i only made it for a laugh...

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 5:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by dr dragonHOLY @#!&$/(.^^&54$$!!!!!
It sucks... I mean rocks!!!

Well it's very good for a first map.
If you need help, don't be scared to ask Soap or Rambo6 or Grand Diablo or someone.

or chakapoko maker <===t3h pwn

Boxo
July 12, 2005, 8:39 pm
The map being made "just for fun" isn't a good excuse for it being a sucky piece of crap IMO.

Next time i'd recommend you spend more thatn 10 minutes on a map before releasing it.

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 2:04 pm
for your information, just for fun wasnt an excuse...
it was the truth, so just think before you post something

July 16, 2005, 4:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sparkyfor your information, just for fun wasnt an excuse...
it was the truth, so just think before you post something

Maybe you should think "Maybe I should wait until I make a good, thought out map before i start releasing them."

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 12:20 am
quote:"Maybe I should wait until I make a good, thought out map before i start releasing them."

quote:
EDIT: made out of boredom,

quote:
i only made it for a laugh (for myself,)

Maxx
July 17, 2005, 2:25 am
So....you knew it was crap, but you released it anyway?

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 8:28 am
Well, might I suggest putting some EFFORT into maps? My latest release I made because of the same reason you made yours...you wanted to try some silly concept out of boredom. I spent a few days on mine, and put some work into not only making it the concept to humour myself (and others), but to atleast be decent looking. How much effort did you put into yours?

sbu-spyvin
July 17, 2005, 3:49 pm
quote:Well it's very good for a first map.

Lol it is better to find out by yourself like i did. Soldatmapmakers = EasY!!!

vash763
July 18, 2005, 1:40 pm
hey made it for FUN, and thought it would be nice to let other people have FUN. so quit being (Please refrain from swearing), and don't throw (Please refrain from swearing) at him for sharing a map he thought you'd have fun with.