( search forums )
zombie wars
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
bigtimecow
July 5, 2005, 8:13 pm
so, my friend dana and i were playing this game the other night. it was me and him on the blue team, versus 20+ "zombies" (just bots that were green and red and use chainsaws) and 1 "zombie god" (bot with black, red, and green and used a flame rambo) on the red team. now, i thought that he came up with this idea, but he tells me now that he read about it somewhere and just did it. now, let me tell you people, if you haven't played this "scenario" (i guess you could say) yes, then you need to. it's non-stop fun. even if you just play with yourself and a bunch of zombie bots. it's nuts.

also, i've been trying to get a server running with all these bots for others to join. i'll get it all set up but anyone i send the i.p. to can't join my game. i know this part probably belongs in another forum, but i'm just asking it offhand: anyone have any suggestions to help me? if so, either IM me on AIM (knifesidedown), talk to me in soldat if you see me (bigtimecow), or PM me here. thanks.

please guys, try this. it's absurd.

Hoodlum
July 5, 2005, 8:37 pm
Yeah I have played this it was pretty fun.

VodkaZombie
July 5, 2005, 11:01 pm
Have any screenshots? It does sound strange.

Hoodlum
July 5, 2005, 11:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by VodkaZombieHave any screenshots? It does sound strange.
Well I believe the server is called "Zombie CTF" but it is down now I believe so you should check it out when it comes back up.

Koon
July 6, 2005, 1:06 am
ive played a zombie match before but it didnt have this "zombie god" you speak of.

blasta
July 6, 2005, 2:16 am
Zombie matches own. Play 5 guys with guns against 20 zombies invading in inf_outpost and it reminds you of a horror film... one guy with an hk valiantly tries to defend against 10 raiding zombies and gets swarmed, disappearing in a mess of chainsaws and blood. :D

Raptor
July 6, 2005, 2:23 am
quote:Originally posted by blastaZombie matches own. Play 5 guys with guns against 20 zombies invading in inf_outpost and it reminds you of a horror film... one guy with an hk valiantly tries to defend against 10 raiding zombies and gets swarmed, disappearing in a mess of chainsaws and blood. :D

I completely agree with you :D!

bigtimecow
July 6, 2005, 9:32 pm
the zombie god makes it so much more fun. i just wish there was a way for the teammatch to only count points if you completely destroy the other team. then it would really be a challenge. 'cause that zombie god will PWN you if you don't kill him immediately.

i'm not the biggest fan of CTF matches, but with 20+ zombies it might be pretty fun. anyone wanna attempt a server sometime later tonight with some zombie teammatch?