( search forums )
SMOKE7.BMP Bug!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Blood Wist
July 5, 2005, 10:44 pm
Ok, I play Soldat in every computer I see in my life without problem until yesterday when I change my HD with a new one...When I started Soldat the game show the error message "Error loading texture: C:\Soldat\SPARKS-GFX\EXPLOSIONS\SMOKE7.BMP"...so I deleted the game and reinstalled it but I get the error again! I tried to install Soldat in another folder but the same error appear! I get the install file at www.soldat.pl and the same error appears! In all of that tryes I see the SMOKE7.BMP file and the file has not corrupted or modified and my HD is fully clean of errors because I do everything normally with him! o.O Whats going on with my Soldat?!

KnOt
July 6, 2005, 1:02 pm
Perhaps if someone sent you their own working SMOKE7.BMP file.. :Q

Goofy_92
July 6, 2005, 6:04 pm
There is no SMOKE7.BMP file in Soldat folder.

Liquidus
July 6, 2005, 9:12 pm
^^ dont know wat game ur playin but mine has SMOKE7.bmp

N1nj@
July 7, 2005, 3:10 am
I suggest you use another download link cause the one you used might be messed up

What you do now is uninstall Soldat, restart computer, delete Soldat directory if it's still there, then download Soldat again using this: http://u13.net/go.php?id=7, and install it

and hopefully that should work.

Blood Wist
July 10, 2005, 12:00 pm
i don't know why but the problem comes with my poor SIS video card... i buy a new computer and without reinstall the game (i'm using the same HD) the problem gones =) so if you are using a poor video card like SIS or another one, CHANGE IT! =D tnks guys!