( search forums )
Ah... The Classic ten seconds left knife battle
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
blasta
July 6, 2005, 2:19 am
I was playing today on a server with like 5 camping barret bums. I was getting pretty mad, so I started taking to the tunnels in CTF-Run. I ran into a guy, whom I knifed. He came back, and knifed me. I came back and knifed him. We spend the whole game in a underground knife war. The best part of the whole battle was in the last ten seconds of the game. I threw my knife, missed him, rolled out of the way of his throw grabbed his knife, threw it and missed again, jumped over his next throw and grabbed my first knife, dodged another throw, and embedded the knife in his chest in the last second of the game, claiming victory. :D

Green Barret
July 6, 2005, 8:42 am
Whahaha! Quite a nice ending.

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 6:11 pm
omfg we dont need to no ur games :@

TheFunktopus
July 7, 2005, 6:18 pm
Yes we do, AZN BLOOD, this forum is about interesting stuff happening in games.

That story sounds pretty cool. I haven't seen any knife fights that take a whole game. The ending was pretty cool, too.

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 7:38 pm
Hmm,I remember doing something like this,but it couldn't have been with you.It only lasted a couple minutes and was in the middle of the game.It was however in the bottom tunnel on run.Must be a popular knife spot :P

blasta
July 8, 2005, 4:10 am
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopusYes we do, AZN BLOOD, this forum is about interesting stuff happening in games.

That story sounds pretty cool. I haven't seen any knife fights that take a whole game. The ending was pretty cool, too.

Yeah, I love run. The tunnels are just set up for all kinds of fun tunnel wars. :D

quote:Originally posted by AZN BLOODomfg we dont need to no ur games :@

If you're not looking for stuff about fun times in soldat, then obviously don't go to the forums labeled "Soldat Moments: Talk about your amazing Soldat battles and interesting fights. Tell everyone how you captured that flag! Tell everyone why you got fired from work because of Soldat!"

Idiot.