( search forums )
vote kicking hatas
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
zyxstand
July 6, 2005, 6:38 pm
some of you already know me from in-game - and if not here are some thigns about me:
i curse a lot in game and get mad and talk a lot - and people don't really like that. i'm also really good (in pub. servers). together, these two things piss particular people off. today i've been vote kicked off 5 servers...one or two for talking too much and getting mad - and the other two merely for killing so well. i admit, i do use the 'shoot-through-walls' glitch and i love my barret (and i very rarely camp). and i met this one guy who kept talking to everyone saying how i cheat...he did that for a few rounds and made a vote-kick every now and then and eventually got me off.
two of my other vote.kicks were from rambo match cuz io'm really good in that...and the other from 'evo vs rsc' server (the real/survival ctf server)...

i think that the vote.kick feature should only be used for kicking a t.k'er or a hacker! but many people use it cuz they just don like you or cuz just can't beat you fair and square.

Yukwunhang
July 6, 2005, 6:42 pm
quote:i admit, i do use the 'shoot-through-walls' glitch
You should be kicked.

Goofy_92
July 6, 2005, 6:45 pm
I know. I alse get kicked from Selfkill's rambo server all the time, it's annoying.

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 5:30 am
quote:Originally posted by zyxstand
i think that the vote.kick feature should only be used for kicking a...hacker! but many people use it cuz they just don like you or cuz just can't beat you fair and square.

i admit, i do use the 'shoot-through-walls' glitch

Yes, perfectly fair and square indeed.
You are one of the people responsible for the continuing fall of the Soldat community.

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 5:35 am
It's a tiny glitch and everyone uses it.Omg we're all gonna die.
Fuveki,shut up,he's probley been around ALOT more than you.
And vote kicking is unfair,I liked the game better without it.I've been kicked so many times just for killing a stubborn newb who calls you a hacker.

_Mancer_
July 7, 2005, 5:45 am
Nobody cares about your vote kicking adventures zyx, But if you did the shoot through wall glitch, I would vote kick you as well.

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 2:48 pm
I know u from in game... every time I killed you u called me lame and stuff.. evenyually, u started taking it out on my.. erm.. "lame grenades" u come in with the lamest weapon in the history of soldat (in my opinion) and start calling me lame for throwing grenades every now and then. no sympathy from ME

Darkfist007
July 7, 2005, 4:27 pm
If you use shoot through walls you should be kicked.
Are you that guy that was on hitsumashi? If not dont bother reading this next part.

If so, I saw you flying on the top of equanox, underground. I'll even let that go for now. BUT you said when I first accused you that you had no hacks for soldat, but later the next round you admited to hacking in a diffrent server. So saying you dont have hacks then admiting to hacking would make anything you say bull(Please refrain from swearing). Also you werent that good, you were at the bottom of all the games I was in.
:edit:
The guy that Im talking about did the same thing psycho but this guys sn wasnt the same as the guy Im talking about.

Pixofied
July 7, 2005, 4:36 pm
Psycho: Edited by Michal Marcinkowski... Ha
What the hell did you do?

quote:i think that the vote.kick feature should only be used for kicking a t.k'er
Um... No. Do you know how many times that happens to me, for no reason? Hardly any. XD But it does happen to others for no reason at all, except they TK someone by accident.

And yes, I get kick for being too good quite alot. Its annoying.

The Geologist
July 7, 2005, 6:06 pm
I'd vote kick you in two seconds flat, zyx, for the piss poor manner with which you portray yourself in game the majority of the time. Abusing that poly glitch is enough, but the way you curse at anyone who kills you or anything that even mildly displeases you really kills the mood of the game. It's like playing with an angry, foul mouthed 6 year old, and that's why you got kicked.

Now, should you be able to refrain from running your mouth and abusing poly glitches this would be another story altogether. I've played you a few times (although not necessarily on this name ^_^) and it was quite enjoyable when the curse words weren't pouring forth, etc. I don't have a thing against swearing, mind you, but even that has its place and time, and as always, taken to excess most everything is bad. Just put up a smiley or something when you feel the need to curse...like a smoker chews a toothpick.

Michal Marcinkowski
July 7, 2005, 6:25 pm
Well that's democracy, if they don't like you they'll ban you, strip naked, tie to a horse and drag out of town.

Goofy_92
July 7, 2005, 6:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Michal MarcinkowskiWell that's democracy, if they don't like you they'll ban you, strip naked, tie to a horse and drag out of town.

Lol. How 'bout after pressing "vote kick" there should be a pop up where you'd have to write why to kick him. :D

The @venger
July 7, 2005, 10:51 pm
thats a great idea, but the only problem is: how to do that ^^ *daydreams*

CrystalDragon
July 7, 2005, 10:52 pm
True. The "hack-detector" is total bull(Please refrain from swearing), and there should at least be a why for a permanent ban. About ten minutes ago I had been playing for one or two hours on the same server, the stupid, retarded hack-detector puts up my name, two dumbasses ban, and I got permanently banned from that retarded server. It really should take more than 2 to ban permanently. I was using a minigun, how can you cheat with that anyway? If it doesn't work, you should take the stupid thing off.

-The Loser

n00bface
July 8, 2005, 3:22 am
i used to love kicking you from my servers. you have an awfully big mouth.

Happy Camper
July 8, 2005, 4:34 am
i would say somthing, but its been said enuf

EspaceeMegadeth
July 8, 2005, 7:50 am
If they dont like you or you dont kill so much man or fire walls they will kick u.I got kicked from 3 servers yesterday....Hey try opening your OWN server.I have one

-Claw-
July 8, 2005, 9:22 am
ALL bug abusers should be banned from LOBBY, so they woudn't find so much servers to abuse on :P

Captain Ben
July 8, 2005, 12:15 pm
-Claw-, just so you know, the limit is 4 lines of text in siggies.
I don't abuse glitches, but I don't get angry when other people do. I don't even know what the barret poly glitch is, but I'm sure it involves shooting through polys with a barret :p
The same goes for minigun surfing, camping and spraying. If it makes the difference between your team winning in CTF, why not do it? I know I must sound like a tentonoob from where you're standing, but I can understand Zyxstand's glitch abusing. Until it is gone, why not have fun with it? Now I'll most likely get flamed for being a liar by saying those things and then saying right at the end, 'Oh, and by the way, I don't do any of that stuff I just approved of.' I don't do things like tht because it will kick up a stink with other players, so I don't.

zyxstand
July 8, 2005, 1:35 pm
wow, this is like the first time i posted in this forum - and i got lots of replies here...
thnx for the defense c.b
and since when did soldat turn into a democratic game :(

here me people: i say, in a server with an admin present, the vote-kick should be taken out and any complains can be taken to the admin...although when pissing off the (unknowingly)admin, him kicking you can be fun as well.

i dunno how this relates to anything but here: sometimes playing with hackers can be fun if they are the type that says "wow nice shot" when you kill him/her while speed-hacking.

if the barret-glitch is really such a big problem in games, i'm sure big M would've released at least a patch for it...

EDIT: btw, no i have never changed my name in-game

Darkfist007
July 8, 2005, 5:06 pm
quote:EDIT: btw, no i have never changed my name in-game

Ok, because some guy was also whining whenever he got killed, and I tryed to voke kick him for suposedly hacking, sry to bother you.

@-Claw-: I agree kinda, if you want to abuse an in game glitch that makes you almost invincible, and it you have skill invincible untill you reload, you should be banned on that map from the lobby. Too bad theres no way to do that though. >.<

zyxstand
July 8, 2005, 9:59 pm
-barreter vs barreter -fighting around some structure -a) get kill barreter through poly -or b) kill other barreter through poly...
it's more or less like that with some fluctuations in ppl, surroundins and weps. - but point stays clear; kill or get killed

EDIT: or get rid of the glitch*

Denacke
July 8, 2005, 10:12 pm
The admin can disable voting himself, no need to let it be done automaticly. As for your situation, you would have been permanently banned on my server if you act like that.

Darkfist007
July 9, 2005, 1:37 am
quote:Originally posted by zyxstand-barreter vs barreter -fighting around some structure -a) get kill barreter through poly -or b) kill other barreter through poly...
it's more or less like that with some fluctuations in ppl, surroundins and weps. - but point stays clear; kill or get killed

EDIT: or get rid of the glitch*

Or maybe use some skill and out barret the guy. Far be it for people to aim just by the barrets follow shot and then shooting them in the next shot because your smart enough to figure out where to aim. :S

Happy Camper
July 9, 2005, 1:43 am
quote:Originally posted by zyxstand...although when pissing off the (unknowingly)admin, him kicking you can be fun as well.

i had that happen a few times, but for no reason other then kicking the admins ass.

most recently i was banned from APAX team server, the CTF one, for eating alive an admin, think it was Andrew or somthing.

Jello
July 9, 2005, 2:39 am
Same here, deanke banned me, if I recall. Those guys have a short fuse.

zyxstand
July 9, 2005, 5:28 am
SHORT FUSE

new lingo created - congrats Jello

other variations:

Short Fuser

...happened to me few times - i believe it was axd...not sure though...

CrystalDragon
July 9, 2005, 5:43 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacei used to love kicking you from my servers. you have an awfully big mouth.
...What'd I do? I don't remember saying too much... Oh well.