( search forums )
looking for a clan without a tag
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
bigtimecow
July 6, 2005, 11:30 pm
or atleast a clan that doesn't care about tags. i think they make names look ugly, and furthermore, "bigtimecow" wouldn't look as sweet with (for example) [1337d00ds] in front of it. :-p

anyone?

blizz86
July 7, 2005, 2:17 pm
i dont think many clans exist w/out tags man. cus like someone could just be in a couple clans at once and be gay like that. i dont know if thats in your mind...

Deleted User
July 7, 2005, 3:13 pm
I dont know any clans without tag... what I think should be moer possible, is playiwng without the tag as long as u have it on in CW's.. I dont know...
and also, I dont dare asking you to join us because u give so little info about yourself...
as the rules say:

PLAYER needs CLAN
You are a (new) player, and want to join a clan to play in a team. Then be generous with a description of yourself, to make recruiting clans interested in your abilites. Important information:

- Ingame Nick
- Favourite weapons
- Contacting possibilities (Email, ICQ, MSN, IRC,...)
- You play since... ?
- References (clans you've been in, other Soldat experience)
- Favourite gamemode(s)?
- Rating of your own skill
- Why do you want to join a clan?

If you've been accepted by a clan, you might stop posting saying "I'm now member of clan XY", so other clans know that you are "taken". If a clan rejects you, please don't express your anger in hateful postings. There will surely be some more chances to get into a clan.

bigtimecow
July 7, 2005, 7:28 pm
well, i was pretty much asking if there were any clans, not if i could immediately join one. you think i'll just join any clan without a tag? it has to be a clan i actually enjoy. so Psycho, chill, i was just looking to see if there were any and if there were then i would go into detail about myself, etc. blizz86, i think i've actually seen a couple back in the day without a tag, mainly because they didn't really care for like, "pride" in their name. just had a clan to kick ass and have fun in. but thanks.

XWhyX
July 8, 2005, 9:19 pm
Well, our tag is <3*. Small, and 1337. Dunno if that helps. <3*Bigtimecow. :P

MOFO NOFO
July 8, 2005, 11:10 pm
i have a clan that adds a .tk to the end of ur name, but were not recruiting.