soldat: call of duty (updates: a map)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 12:54 am
soldat: call of duty.

[IMAGE]

comments?

[IMAGE]

my next serious project, im aiming to release this somewhere between late july and early august (or when the soldat 1.2.2 comes out). im open to suggestions of what the weapon replacements should be (i need your help), so here it is as follows:

desert eagles>[?]dual p08 luger[/?]
mp5>sten mark 2 rifle
ak74>mp44
steyraug>ppsh41 smg
spas12>?
ruger77>kar98k rifle
m79>?
barretm82>springfield sniper rifle
m249>bren lmg
minigun>mg34 (thx sgt. beaver)
socom>colt m1911a1
combat knife>combat knife
chainsaw>?
m72 law>?

make suggestions!!!11

more pics:

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

looking forward to progress, [IMAGE].

more info and skill forums topic: http://www.skill.ws/forum/showthread.php?t=31

beta images:

[IMAGE]

betavs0.9

Goofy_92
July 8, 2005, 7:53 am
Call of Duty is poop. Sorry, I just don't like it. :|

LazehBoi
July 8, 2005, 9:25 am
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92Call of Duty is poop. Sorry, I just don't like it. :|

yOU AREN'T ALONE!
sERIOUSLY, ww2 HAS BEEN DONE A LOT AND A LOT AND A LOT.

Goofy_92
July 8, 2005, 9:43 am
That's what I'm saying. There's too many World War 2 games in this planet. Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Brothers in Arms and such. I'm bored to them.

IlIdan
July 8, 2005, 11:42 am
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

[URL]

[URL]

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 1:48 pm
Um, why'd you post that? BTW, I'm going to be updating my WW2 the complete Saga mod with my own weapons. and almost all of these are gunna be in it

SPARTAN_III
July 8, 2005, 4:38 pm
whatthe (Please refrain from swearing) are you doing with an SMG for deagles???

m79 should be the rifle grenade that is fired from the KAR98K rifle.

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 4:47 pm
yes, i realize that many wwii mods have been made, but i havent made one yet. anyways, good luck on yours, field marshall, and i think i might make this mod a joint mod with soldier of fortune, and day of defeat to create something big.

skill
July 8, 2005, 6:22 pm
[IMAGE]
Damn, Those Beta-Images rock!

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 6:58 pm
mp44 (for ak74) is done.

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 6:58 pm
for teh minigun u could use that portable mg34 gun from uo

pic:
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 7:00 pm
thanks very much, sgt. beaver. *gets to work*

edit: i'll check what you posted below, too.

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 7:04 pm
and m72 law could be a mortar (they used it in the sp mode)

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 9:04 pm
ack. ppsh is done.

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 9:09 pm
Woa woa, slow down. Take your time. The weapons are coming out kinda sloppy and square. Make the PPSH more round, and make the clip more defined and round

skill
July 8, 2005, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMWoa woa, slow down. Take your time. The weapons are coming out kinda sloppy and square. Make the PPSH more round, and make the clip more defined and round

Hell, no man. Have you ever played cod with a ppsh?

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 9:21 pm
i would love to be a part of this mod..
aznbl00d.. what d'ya say?

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 9:25 pm
sure. just go to skill forums and join. ;)

you can be a part of the mapping team for this.

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 9:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by skillquote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMWoa woa, slow down. Take your time. The weapons are coming out kinda sloppy and square. Make the PPSH more round, and make the clip more defined and round

Hell, no man. Have you ever played cod with a ppsh?

Yes I have, I own it. I dont see what that has to do with graphics desigh. This is what a PPSH should look like: [IMAGE]

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 9:35 pm
im sorry field marshall, but like you said, our styles are different. yours is nice, but not my style at all and vice-versa. personally, i like mine because of the semi-3d effect it has. :| good luck on your wwii mod, tho.

edit: kar98k rifle done.

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 1:46 am
Style differences or no.. the gun only looks one way, and I think Field Marshal BM's looks the closest. =\

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 4:21 am
well, it still depends on the pic we copied (mine is at the top).

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 4:44 am
I went off that pic too :p

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 4:58 am
^really? well, not that yours is bad, but the colors are off the ones on the pic. :|

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 5:09 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00d^really? well, not that yours is bad, but the colors are off the ones on the pic. :|

I know, I went for some origionality ;) I did'nt want an exact copy with colors

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 6:05 am
m79 replacement done. i went with my imagination and made it an m1 garand modified to a grenade launcher.

edit: ack. changed to a mortar launcher.

edit july 10th: shotgun and minimi done.

KeyesBlob
July 10, 2005, 10:56 pm
All the beta images are square looking and blurry...

Looks like a resize and edit mod...

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 11:17 pm
try them ingame, they don't suck at all

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 2:25 am
quote:Originally posted by KeyesBlobAll the beta images are square looking and blurry...

Looks like a resize and edit mod...

thats cause i put them on a black background (not ingame, of course).

http://skill.ws/aznbl00d/pr0nvideos.rar <-download and see for yourself (no its not really pr0n videos).

SPARTAN_III
July 11, 2005, 12:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00d
(no its not really pr0n videos).
aww, too bad... [/kidding]

those guns look pwn, but spend a bit more time on them.

the m79 should be called M1 garand rifle grenade if i remember right. it should have a cup shaped thing on the end

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 1:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dm79 replacement done. i went with my imagination and made it an m1 garand modified to a grenade launcher.

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 4:01 pm
^uhh... yeah... about that. its now a mortar launcher from the depths of my imagination.

oh and if you look at the interface guns 8 and 9, youll see a cheap trick used to keep my bigass guns in the weapons menu.

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 4:10 pm
yeah the clip is in the previous gun...

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 4:12 pm
but it works out, doesnt it? it just skrews up the kill logs...

edit: minigun done. updated pic and beta.

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 4:33 pm
poop i don't lik COD i only like soldat.:D

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 5:50 pm
it's not about the game but about the mod!!?!?!?!

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 5:55 pm
I think I know what I dont like about your guns. Try making them not so sqaure and the shading, I coult'nt quite pinpoint what I did'ntl ike before, but I know what it is now. You added a black outline to the gun, but the shading inside is to pale for the dark black, it looks like you shrunk a weapon and outlined it. So maybe try doing that if you want and they may look better. Just a suggestion ;)

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 5:57 pm
really? it looks shrunken? take a look for yourself (its only a meg) with paint and you can tell its not shrunken. thanks for the suggestion, though.

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 6:09 pm
Oh I know its not shrunken, It just looks like that a little cause of the contrasting colors

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 6:46 pm
^i heed your comments. update: all primary weapons finished. download "pr0nvideos.rar" and check it out. gosteks coming.

skill
July 11, 2005, 7:39 pm
The Weapons are awesome.

Messiah
July 12, 2005, 7:16 am
Wow very nice mod, i play Call of Duty myself, those look very accurate to the game very well done, i was gonna make a COD mod but gave up in the middle of it not knowing what i was doing.

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 4:09 pm
YES!!!11 i finally finished all the weapons. now for the gosteks and interface. '_'

Messiah
July 13, 2005, 2:43 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dYES!!!11 i finally finished all the weapons. now for the gosteks and interface. '_'

I dont think im gonna like the gosteks because the game's characters walk so funny LoL Like they got a stick up there ass and they look like dwarves.

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 4:29 am
actually, im just thinking of making a new gostek. nothing really call of duty like. just wwii.

oh whoops, i didnt sign out of my other account. oh well, this is aznbl00d here.

SPARTAN_III
July 13, 2005, 10:54 am
quote:Originally posted by klinkerhoffenpoop i don't lik COD i only like soldat.:D

so what the (Please refrain from swearing) are you doing in this thread, ass? it doesnt matter what game it is, it matters how good the mod is. he could have said WW2 mod and you wouldn't have posted that (Please refrain from swearing).

Edit: i thought FG42 was an assault rifle. what the (Please refrain from swearing) is it doing as minigun?

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 2:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIquote:Originally posted by klinkerhoffenpoop i don't lik COD i only like soldat.:D

so what the (Please refrain from swearing) are you doing in this thread, ass? it doesnt matter what game it is, it matters how good the mod is. he could have said WW2 mod and you wouldn't have posted that (Please refrain from swearing).

Edit: i thought FG42 was an assault rifle. what the (Please refrain from swearing) is it doing as minigun?

Take it easy spartan :p

And yeah FG42 is a paratrooper rifle. I thinkl he messed up the names. And if not, do some more research :p

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 4:16 pm
hmmm... at first the fg42 was the mg32. now its like a mix... *goes on google*.

edit: yeah, ill change it back to mg34.

SPARTAN_III
July 15, 2005, 4:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIquote:Originally posted by klinkerhoffenpoop i don't lik COD i only like soldat.:D

Take it easy spartan :p

And yeah FG42 is a paratrooper rifle. I thinkl he messed up the names. And if not, do some more research :p

sorry, sorry, i was just (Please refrain from swearing)ing pissed off that day. klinkerhoffen, apologies.

IlIdan
July 16, 2005, 12:01 am
Update the details!

I think you can make it better!

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 11:45 pm
check first post. new map: dm_Tau.

Deleted User
July 22, 2005, 12:43 am
great.. so, is the any release date? or are u waiting for 1.2.2?

Deleted User
July 22, 2005, 12:49 am
look in the partially 1337 mods section for version 0.9.