( search forums )
MAKING A CLAN
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
UGK
July 8, 2005, 6:57 am
OK im trying to find someone to help me create a clan. If u were rejected from other clans its ok. I need to think of a name for the clan. I am searching for the best barrets and m79s out there. Screw all the people that say barrets ar stupid. If you wanna give me an name for the clan post it here. Give me ur soldat SN and i will try to contact u. IF theres any girls out there playing soldat(that are good) post ur suggestions here. Girls are going to be accepted in the clan too. ;D PLease post ASAP.

Happy posting,ffrom the pro camper,barret user, and sniper..... UGK

GAMEOVER
July 9, 2005, 11:53 pm
how about Tree Huggers for a clan name..

VodkaZombie
July 10, 2005, 1:46 am
Why do you have to explicitly state that girls are also allowed. What a sexist.

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 11:55 am
Combat Vombat - the clan ;p
nah, but u only gonna have m79'ers and barreters? that means u would suffer weaknesses in CW's.. espechially vs ppl that are good dodgers ^^ but hey, suit yourself

UGK
July 15, 2005, 12:36 am
No if u want u can have any weapon that u like (im not sexist)

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 6:20 pm
Well now. This appears to be a promising clan.

Deleted User
July 23, 2005, 8:00 pm
Looks like a fun clan, here's a good resource list for stuff like free file and forum hosts
http://forums.gamemaker.nl/index.php?showtopic=6978 I use this list all the time.
I'd like to help with your clan, mainly iv'e been looking for another clan to join, since the one i was in died. Im asukite on xfire, and Asukite@gmail.com (don't use forum email)

Contact me if you get anywhere with this clan, or need help. I can ask my friend for a few name suggestions, because im no good at naming stuff :D

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 8:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by UGKOK im trying to find someone to help me create a clan. If u were rejected from other clans its ok. I need to think of a name for the clan. I am searching for the best barrets and m79s out there. Screw all the people that say barrets ar stupid. If you wanna give me an name for the clan post it here. Give me ur soldat SN and i will try to contact u. IF theres any girls out there playing soldat(that are good) post ur suggestions here. Girls are going to be accepted in the clan too. ;D PLease post ASAP.

Happy posting,ffrom the pro camper,barret user, and sniper..... UGK

your wanting to make your own clan? Didnt you do a tryout with us?

UGK
August 4, 2005, 9:38 pm
Didnt u see this was a long time ago? i posted this before i new u guys so dont make stuff about it cause im not making a clan no more.

VodkaZombie
August 4, 2005, 10:56 pm
Take a look at the posting dates.