( search forums )
Headgear
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 3:30 pm
:activates flame shield:

What I think Soldat needs are Navy Seal/Socomish headgear, such as these buggers here:[IMAGE] I'd also like to see camo uniforms.

Goofy_92
July 8, 2005, 3:36 pm
You can make the yourself. That "pirate badge" would be nice to be selectable in the "player" menu in the next version, it's not hard to be implented.

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 3:59 pm
Yep. But I'm not good at modding. And I wish you could choose a default color/s for your headgear, instead of having your shirt and gear look the same.

Keron Cyst
July 8, 2005, 4:04 pm
Just ask Field Marshal BM in his Gostek Request thread.

PreeGo
July 8, 2005, 8:44 pm
make it :)

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 11:15 pm
yah but he wants other people to see it :p other people can't see it without downloading it

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 2:09 am
Exactly. I mean, it's not really fun all camoed up in spec ops gear, unless others see it.

VodkaZombie
July 9, 2005, 2:13 am
Want camo uniforms? make them in sscc, try different colors.

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 2:22 am
I do that,make myself diffrent shades of green,but it would be cooler if it was sorta tie died green..like instead of the shirt just being one shade,maybe it could be a few diffrent.

Captain Ben
July 9, 2005, 4:03 am
You can mod your clothes to do that as well, but no one else would see it :(

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 7:35 am
lol sounds like you need my suggestion to be implemented(http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=25178 support it *shakes fist*). that way you can have your headgear and camo, captain can have his pirate hat and i can be a mech and everyone will be happy.....everyone who matters any way :P

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 11:43 am
:) Yay!