( search forums )
More Tactics in maps
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
PreeGo
July 8, 2005, 9:13 pm
I was thinking about if there was some maps like cs.. (I don't want cs in soldat).. but maybe maps where you where in some houses, where you really can make tags an get some more anti violent fight#347;...
maps where you are using your head a little more??

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 9:46 pm
If I was good at mapping I;'d make a map,it's in the mapping ideas forum,which on realistic survival would really make you use your head,since people could use m79s or laws as artillery and blow your trench up,or come behind you from a tunnel

zyxstand
July 8, 2005, 10:02 pm
i totally agree with you preego - but i've heard a lot of comments from ppl trying to explain that sodlat is a fast-paced action shooter...almost saying "no brains required"...

dv297
July 8, 2005, 11:16 pm
maybe we could add civilians? Then in inf or ctf, if you kill a civilian, your whole team respawns back at the respawn point?

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 11:19 pm
lol new game mode

A.L.blackhawk
July 9, 2005, 12:13 am
its all about the maps ppl make, only way to make it more "tacticly inclined" would be to some pieces of the ground explode. and probably other stuff but i cant think right now (;

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 7:38 am
i might give a map like this a ry, im not mking any promises though, im crapola :P

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 8:51 am
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

Keron Cyst
July 9, 2005, 5:48 pm
More tactics would be like Boxo's ctf_Argonia (EDIT: sorry!), where both teams have completely different layouts for their bases (not in the least bit symmetrical; he even put deathmatch spawn points on it, it's so asymmetrical), like only giving one team an SG but giving the other plenty of camping spots, etc.

Boxo
July 9, 2005, 8:43 pm
Keron, _I_ made ctf_Argonia, not chakapoko maker. He's not the only mapper out there. ;|

for blackhawk: that's pretty much impossible with the Soldat engine, I think.

But yeah, more tactical maps would be good.

Avarax
July 9, 2005, 8:56 pm
[URL]

=P

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 10:51 pm
Yea, AvaraX made some cool CS tactic maps :) Try it out.
And sometimes i'd like some tactic too ^^
Some relaX with your mates and do nice teamjob with covering and all-team-rush ...yeah!

Keron Cyst
July 11, 2005, 4:53 am
quote:Originally posted by BoxoKeron, _I_ made ctf_Argonia, not chakapoko maker. He's not the only mapper out there....
Oops! Sorry; I confused you twos' awesomeness xD