( search forums )
Hilarious new death idea!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Captain Ben
July 9, 2005, 3:04 pm
Just one my of my late thoughts...
What if 1/100 exploding deaths, the torso tore in half, but was held together by its intestines? They could hang of ledges and stuff! Or to make it even more sick, the torso could tear into two pieces and the intestines stick to walls and roofs! For an even bigger laugh, they could stick to players! Just imagine: a player running around with a corpse getting dragged behind!

Goofy_92
July 9, 2005, 3:10 pm
That would be very realistic! But also very gore.
Here's my idea: when the guy blows up to pieces, every piece of gostek should be "not-connected" to other pieces.

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 3:14 pm
lol after an explosoin youll have to watch out for the shrapnel bodies

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 3:24 pm
coaster man does not approve of this idea! coaster man thinks you should keep it as it is!

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 5:02 pm
Coaster man sucks.
haha I like the "hanging out from a ledge and your intestings hold your body together" thing
yeyyeye yes implement implement!!

Keron Cyst
July 9, 2005, 5:39 pm
Afterwards, if Michal can program the image to recognize that it's hanging, after enough stress the intestines should rip and the halves should collapse xD

Raptor
July 9, 2005, 9:51 pm
It wouldn't be possible since the pixles are too big to make it look like intestines... in other words, you can't make a gostek with fingers.

Captain Ben
July 10, 2005, 4:19 am
All it needs is about 3-4 one-pixel-lines.

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 5:11 pm
Maybe we could make the graphics more accurate? Michal's maybe working on it.

And I like ideas, too. It would be funny to see.

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 5:57 pm
i allways love ideas that has the word blood or gore in it:)
the bloodness of soldat could have been so much better if MM would actually listen MORE to what we want.

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 7:08 pm
Just wait, he'll come and stab you in the back...

And I agree. BLOOOOOOOOOOOODDDRRGGH!!

Captain Ben
July 12, 2005, 7:08 am
Perhaps the intestines could piss out blood :D

SPARTAN_III
July 12, 2005, 3:12 pm
a dragged corpse maybe could slow the player down?

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 4:16 pm
YEs do that!!

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 6:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIa dragged corpse maybe could slow the player down?
Nah, that would cause whining...

AGurl
July 12, 2005, 8:39 pm
hahahathis is hilarious, be funny if you where running around with some arm swaying in the back. Also, blood does squirt out sometimes. Blood is good <3<3

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 8:48 pm
What about a death animation that when you get nailed by a #8 wep, your gostek looks down at their body to look at the hole in them, then dies from shock.(or something like that)

Keron Cyst
July 12, 2005, 9:00 pm
*rofl* I'd love that! xD That's kind of more like the behavior of a stick figure, tho' (as in, after he looks then the top of his body falls forward, and his legs fall back)...

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 5:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92That would be very realistic! But also very gore.
Good Idea, you could add a gore level at the menu so people says
its like
1.-no gore
2.-a bit
3.-normal
4.-Sadic
5.-hellish sadic
6.-Sadistic psico assasin
7.-RAIN OF BLOOD

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 2:27 am
nise idea hadron, but dont bump old post, it gets annoying, its in the rules you should probaly have a read of them. anyway welcome to the soldat forums

Captain Ben
July 18, 2005, 7:01 am
I wouldn't exactly call this thread bumping. But as many always say, the more blood the better!

Zegovia
July 18, 2005, 2:25 pm
Hehe that should ad quite a mess to the game..

How about that the blood that spreads around can taint the ground for a few seconds.... and when ppl walks on it, itll sound like...erm.... someone walking in blood.... and leave footprints...^^
[Edit]: and the blood can be slippy..... :P

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 3:57 pm
The intestine thing and it sticking to stuff is an awesome idea...but if u get lucky and kill someone it already is possible for their corpse to hang off a cliff... its fun to shoot at them with the secondary pistol.

vash763
July 18, 2005, 4:07 pm
yes, yes it is or /piss

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 6:21 pm
heheeh.. I was amazed when I dicovered that coman line..
Any ways the Intestine would be cool to be in the gostek file so if you r modding you replace intestines by uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh....
cellfone (weird)

Captain Ben
July 19, 2005, 10:32 am
I'd like to see a blood stain on players, say for example, running through a blood cloud.

person
July 19, 2005, 9:28 pm
Hmm that gave me an idea... maybe when you're more than 50% hurt or something when you type /piss, it comes out red...

Keron Cyst
July 19, 2005, 9:50 pm
What do you mean "a blood stain?" The gosteks already become bloodied when they're at low health...

rabidhamster
July 20, 2005, 1:53 am
quote:Originally posted by Fluffyquote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIa dragged corpse maybe could slow the player down?
Nah, that would cause whining...

(in a spoiled 8-year-old voice) "Mr. Marcinkowski! I'm dragging a corpse by its intestines, get it off! I don't like it..."