( search forums )
shield thing
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Necron_lord
July 10, 2005, 5:46 am
i think there should be some sort of sheild that would do more then bullet proof armour u know like in cs it be really cool run deflect the bullet and then shoot him and your sheild could break if it was hit by like a missle or after enough shots at it. Or make a pick up like an energy field that puts like a bubble around u and it will make a real cool sound like a woahhao sound u know it be wicked

wait dont make it like cs make it beter dont use a gun with it be able to use with it a knife would be cool have like gladiator matches

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 6:20 am
been suggested before. i think that if MM puts this in he might as well put in vehicles

Necron_lord
July 10, 2005, 6:22 am
oh srry didnt know i couldnt find it in the search so im veery srry to have wasted ur time

Captain Ben
July 10, 2005, 6:33 am
Meh. Would be good to shove stuff.

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 6:45 am
this is too.... suggested

SPARTAN_III
July 10, 2005, 2:42 pm
no. just...no

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 2:55 pm
Nope.

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 4:59 pm
YES. thats nice. a sort of powerfield(krachtveld<NL>)

gr klinkerhoffen

DeMo
July 10, 2005, 7:55 pm
No way.. the shield was the most stupid thing added to CS.
Right now there is enough complaining about the power of the barret and bla bla bla... a shield would just make things worse. The bullet-proof vest is enough.

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 7:22 am
NO@!@

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 9:29 am
quote:Originally posted by klinkerhoffenYES. thats nice. a sort of powerfield(krachtveld<NL>)

gr klinkerhoffen

nice idea..

and stop calling yourself general! you'r a corporal..

zyxstand
July 11, 2005, 5:09 pm
no powerfield... shield is good enough! and its been suggested....and why coudlnt' you find it?! it's simple:
click "forum search" -> type "shield" in the 'search for' input. select 'Game Improvements/Suggestions' in the forum drop-down menu -> click search -> AND LIKE A THOUSAND TOPICS COME UP ABOUT SHIELDS! (last one even called shield and LOCKED!)

thelizno
July 11, 2005, 9:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Necron_lordi think there should be some sort of sheild that would do more then bullet proof armour u know like in cs it be really cool run deflect the bullet and then shoot him and your sheild could break if it was hit by like a missle or after enough shots at it. Or make a pick up like an energy field that puts like a bubble around u and it will make a real cool sound like a woahhao sound u know it be wicked

wait dont make it like cs make it beter dont use a gun with it be able to use with it a knife would be cool have like gladiator matches

i like the idea.. but i think this could be abused by hackers bigtime.
so i wouldn't want to see it in soldat, i think. :)